0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: GM - Deviant Tendencies

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10                 Date: 27-Oct-04  @  11:38 AM   -   GM - Deviant Tendencies

GrooveMonkey

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hey folks,

Haven't been here in a while. so here's something new. (Deviant Tendancies)

Have a listen and let me know what you feel..

Ta

G

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/10                 Date: 27-Oct-04  @  01:28 PM   -   RE: GM - Deviant Tendencies

horacio.larrechea

Link?:  No link

gi}ot not speakers here, but i'll be back

Message 3/10                 Date: 27-Oct-04  @  01:57 PM   -   RE: GM - Deviant Tendencies

nutoniom

nice sounds, very good wide mix, lots of depth. and fader only half way up (it's early) sounds really good. very nice sounds, claasic stuff but thoughfully used. no overdoing. could have been longer.

gets my vote

Message 4/10                 Date: 27-Oct-04  @  02:08 PM   -   RE: GM - Deviant Tendencies

mcc>

i really love everything to about 2:55.
the delicate nature with which the progression develops...the subtle unsuspecting nuances and traces of bits floating about the edges. this feels very considered and the choice of sounds and mix is great.
when you introduce the new bass sound around 3 min.....i like what it's doing but i think the sound itself could be tighter...or weirder. it feels like we know this sound a little too-well from other places. third section feels a little stiff whereas i think by the end the thing should be falling apart (disintegrating back to earthly nothingness)
or gently cascading towards a happier place.
it's my feeling that a bright joyous counterpoint is achievable even within any somber progression.
i think a sneaky playful antidote....
like bits of light bouncing and skipping off serene restive water......would be good here.
the song starts great....tighten that focus through to the end....and/or bring us back to the beginning.
it's good to hear ya making waves and ripples again.

Message 5/10                 Date: 27-Oct-04  @  02:19 PM   -   RE: GM - Deviant Tendencies

nutoniom

i've been looping it for half an hour now, and i'm still not tired of it. excellent replay value, great fucking track.

Message 6/10                 Date: 27-Oct-04  @  02:45 PM   -   RE: GM - Deviant Tendencies

Jock Munro

aye, its been blaring out in the music room here. Very nice and chilled.

Message 7/10                 Date: 27-Oct-04  @  10:15 PM   -   RE: GM - Deviant Tendencies

horacio.larrechea

hey boy, great track, i'm just gettin out of job right now and this is relaxing, thank you

Message 8/10                 Date: 27-Oct-04  @  10:16 PM   -   RE: GM - Deviant Tendencies

horacio.larrechea

hey boy, great track, i'm just gettin out of job right now and this is relaxing, thank you

Message 9/10                 Date: 28-Oct-04  @  05:47 PM   -   RE: GM - Deviant Tendencies

GrooveMonkey

Thanks peeps!

G

Message 10/10                 Date: 08-Nov-04  @  06:55 AM   -   RE: GM - Deviant Tendencies

lucidskies

GM-
loveley stuff my friend! this is a very well thought out piece, sound-wise and
arrangement-wise. Absolutely great liquidy feeling around 4:30 min. I'd say this
is one my fave tracks of yours !
Goodjob!
-Mike

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum