0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Behringer_DSP9024 ULTRA DYNE

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2                 Date: 04-Aug-04  @  10:56 PM   -   Behringer_DSP9024 ULTRA DYNE      [Link: Behringer - DSP9024 ULTRA DYNE]

billyleach332

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi, I just got a DSP9024 off Ebay for my studio and it appears that the presets and buttons are locked. Are you familiar with this?

I did a little reading, and it says I would have to take it apart, pull the battery, reinstall it and then everything should be stock, right?

The unit fires up just fine, and does it‘s initialization but I can’t access the password screen. Any thoughts? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/2                 Date: 05-Aug-04  @  09:50 AM   -   RE: Behringer_DSP9024 ULTRA DYNE

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

The SECURITY function offers effective protection against unauthorized manipulation of the ULTRA-DYNE PRO.
UNLOCK means that all functions may be accessed, with the exception of programs that are secured under
PROTECT MEMORY. LOCK prevents any of the parameters on the device being accessed, the only exceptions
being the DISPLAY of the present setting, plus the input and output level with the LEVEL METER.

The only
other way to access the parameters is via MIDI. To use the SECURITY function, enter a PASSWORD with the
cursor keys and softkeys. The softkeys are used to select the letter or symbol to be used, and have the
Softkey A confirms entry of the password and immediately activates the LOCK status. Softkeys B and C move
the cursor left and right within the PASSWORD. Softkey D erases any characters which may have already

The LOCK status can be cleared by calling up SETUP menu again. The relevant PASSWORD field is
displayed immediately, and the PASSWORD may be re-entered. This returns the ULTRA-DYNE PRO to
UNLOCK status. If the device is locked without entering the PASSWORD, simply enter OK to UNLOCK.

Do not forget the password! If this happens, there is only one way to remove it: Open the
casing of the ULTRA-DYNE PRO and take the battery out for a short while. After replacing it
and switching the unit on, the original factory presets will be reloaded. We recommend that
this should only be performed by an experienced engineer to avoid inadvertent damage to
the unit. Warning! Doing this will cause you to lose all your programs, AND void the warranty!

---------

so it was sold to you without the password?... stolen then? - btw the manual is online

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum