0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: PT tricks we all can use...

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2                 Date: 22-Jul-04  @  01:07 AM     Edit: 22-Jul-04  |  01:08 AM   -   PT tricks we all can use...

psylichon

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Alright, I hate to see a tech forum go over a month without a post, so I'm going to direct all yall's attention to a thread that's been going for some time on the Digidesign User Conference. It's a huge collection of tips, originally intended to be Pro-Tools specific (and many of them, like keyboard shortcuts, are), that has blossomed into a wealth of general modern production techniques. Some you've probably heard before, but I was surprised by the number of golden nuggets there. Worth a read, even if you don't use Pro-Tools, and even if it takes you a while to get through...

Sorry for the cross-board redirect, but I don't see Digidesign stealing a lot of your users innit, k

link

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/2                 Date: 25-Jul-04  @  11:54 PM     Edit: 25-Jul-04  |  11:57 PM   -   RE: PT tricks we all can use...

SignalRunners - BLU

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

shhh dammit!

heehee actually, went and read a few of those and theres some good ones there, theres some mint guys over at that forum for sure, always happy to help/advise

even, like you say, non-pt users can defo pick up some great mixing/recording tips from some of the big guns innit

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum