0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: using the Roland_MC505

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 05-Jul-04  @  01:10 AM   -   using the Roland_MC505      [Link: Roland - MC505]

landm2606

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I recently bought a MC505 without a manual and I know nothing about setting up a studio. I also have a Yamaha SU700. I would like to use the MC505 primarily for the drums. I have a few songs done on the SU700 but the drums on all of them were chopped and I felt they limited where I could take the song. Can I control my SU700 songs from the MC505 and time match it to a drum pattern I make myself? I've been trying to figure out how to get to the drum kits I read about for the past two weeks with no success. How hard is it to record patterns once I do? I know this was a bit long but i'm frustrated. Thanks

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 05-Jul-04  @  02:22 AM   -   RE: using the Roland_MC505

chroma

i havent used an mc505 or an su700 but to play them in sync, you have to send midi clock from the 505 into the su700...then when you change tempo on the 505 the su700 will follow along

Message 3/4                 Date: 05-Jul-04  @  09:17 AM   -   RE: using the Roland_MC505

dub-munkey

try the yahoo group : http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/mc505/

they should be able to help out with a manual

greg

Message 4/4                 Date: 05-Jul-04  @  04:41 PM   -   RE: using the Roland_MC505

landm2606

Thanks alot. I appreciate your help!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum