0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Aux on sub buses

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 21-Jun-04  @  11:45 AM   -   Aux on sub buses

Stuff

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I want to add a wet signal from the AUX-channels (a delay on aux1 & reverb on aux3) on my Mackie's subgroup output while recording it individually. Is it possible to do this in some way??
Because i'll only get a dry signal now and can't figure out how to fix it (...without reconnecting some fx boxes in one chain to this particular Sub Out )

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 21-Jun-04  @  03:03 PM   -   RE: Aux on sub buses

d

Link?:  No link

if there's not a button to patch your aux returns to a sub, you could return the effects to a channel and assign that whereever you want

Message 3/4                 Date: 21-Jun-04  @  05:35 PM   -   RE: Aux on sub buses

stuff

Link?:  No link

I’m a real fool on this.... but do you mean using individual outputs instead of a bus? :-/

Message 4/4                 Date: 22-Jun-04  @  12:01 AM   -   RE: Aux on sub buses

influx

Link?:  Link

no, youd use the SENDS, and then bring the outputs of your FX to channels on the mixer, and then bus those "returns" to the group

OR you sould do the same, and just solo the channels that are the returns

OR...maybe the mixer allows you to solo the returns themselves?

my guess is that thinking about it for a bit will get you where you want to be

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum