0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Zoom_ST-224 SAMPLETRAK

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6                 Date: 20-Apr-04  @  07:02 PM   -   Zoom_ST-224 SAMPLETRAK      [Link: Zoom - ST-224 SAMPLETRAK]

ifc017

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Is there any way to read the SampleTraks .ZMF file? What does ZMF stand for anyway? If there is a PC utility out there that can do this, it would be very useful. One could edit the native .ZMF file on their PC, save it & then use the edited file in the Sapmletrak again. The main thing I would like it for, is to organize the SampleTraks Pattern info that's saved on Smartmedia cards. Help. If not......... Any Programmers out there?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/6                 Date: 11-May-04  @  05:20 PM   -   RE: Zoom_ST-224 SAMPLETRAK

jhope[at]v-insanity.org

hey im thinking of buying a sampletrak i found one secondhand could you email me a zmf if its not too big at jhope [at] v - insanity . org

I'd love to take a look at it and possibly build a utility for it

Message 3/6                 Date: 11-May-04  @  11:20 PM   -   RE: Zoom_ST-224 SAMPLETRAK

admin

guys, if you DO get it together keep us posted please

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

Message 4/6                 Date: 13-May-04  @  10:55 PM   -   RE: Zoom_ST-224 SAMPLETRAK

ifc017

jhope, I tried to email a .ZMF file to you. I hope you recieved it. I hope the file wasn't to big for your mailbox or anything. Best of luck with your sampletrak. It's simple but serves it's purpose very well. Now, if I can just get the midi side of things worked out, i'll be in business.  

Message 5/6                 Date: 04-Jun-04  @  03:37 AM   -   RE: Zoom_ST-224 SAMPLETRAK

IFC

Nothing yet from Jhope. If anyone else has any ideas, it be known. Peace.

Message 6/6                 Date: 04-Jun-04  @  03:38 AM   -   RE: Zoom_ST-224 SAMPLETRAK

IFC

I meant "Let it be known".

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum