0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Deejay & deejay kit

Subject: Scratch Mixer

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6                 Date: 10-Nov-03  @  04:54 PM   -   Scratch Mixer

Quade

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Ok, so I can scratch-ish but it's time to take it to the next level ...on a budget
I would say i got £150 max

Whats the best mixer out there for the price?
Cheers
Mark

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/6                 Date: 24-Nov-03  @  12:16 AM   -   RE: Scratch Mixer

BluStudio

Link?: Link

dunno how much they go for now but.........

if you want the best, sturdiest most indestructable scratch mixer then Technics SHDJ1200 is the one to go for

ive had one for over 5 years and its been absolutely abused - still using all original faders/cross fader and sound like brand new. built like tanks- especially the cross fader which is the most important for cutting and scratching, never crackled once

blu

Message 3/6                 Date: 24-Nov-03  @  12:34 AM   -   RE: Scratch Mixer

psylichon

I went cheap too and got a Stanton SK-5... not many features, but a smooth, strong crossfader. Check it out.

Message 4/6                 Date: 24-Nov-03  @  10:25 AM   -   RE: Scratch Mixer

milan

err yeah... stanton is not the sturdiest of mixers, BUT i think the x-fader and all faders are interchangeable, so if the xfade starts bleeding you just switch it with one of the other faders on the mixer and continue working...

Message 5/6                 Date: 24-Nov-03  @  10:27 AM   -   RE: Scratch Mixer

milan

^^and here's the explanation how, courtesy of me mate Corea.

Message 6/6                 Date: 24-Nov-03  @  10:58 PM   -   RE: Scratch Mixer

Quade

mad!
good idea though

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum