0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Deejay & deejay kit

Subject: "tiësto did it again"

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6                 Date: 06-Nov-03  @  12:07 AM   -   "tiësto did it again"

informer

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

from www.djtiesto.com

"Last night at a big awards party @ Turnmills in London DJMag's DJ Top 100 was reveiled. What most of us hoped, and some of us knew would come true, really came true. This year's number 1 on the list, for the second year running and choosen by the people, the worlds number one DJ: TIËSTO!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/6                 Date: 06-Nov-03  @  12:47 AM   -   RE:

Broken Silence

omg lol r u like shtt1ng m3!?!?!?!?!?!?   :P :D   :D :P :P !!!?!?!?!

Message 3/6                 Date: 06-Nov-03  @  12:55 AM   -   RE:

Broken Silence

Okay ing get over it. Someone you don't like won. Cry. Yeah I don't like him much either but im not deficating myself every step about it and loosing sleep on it.

Obviously anyone who's the "top" in their musical genre isn't going to get respect from the "underdogs" in it....which I think is absolutley facinating....it's an idea which really gets put through at this site especially.

But I'm sure you've taken the time to listen to all of DJ tiesto's sets so you know what you're talking about...

If the following post is a retort saying that you said nothing about disliking him and that you're only commenting on the absolute self-boosting (i really have no idea how to describe it, as it's amazing) then it looks like we agree on something. Actually if you really want a mind , go look around a bit more at the site. Whatever cock writes that shit should be shot. And if it's Tiesto, I can understand why some of you hate him.

Just don't hate his music, as you've never heard it before.

Message 4/6                 Date: 06-Nov-03  @  12:56 AM   -   RE:

Broken Silence

[mind fu.ck]^^^^^ sorry didnt log in back there

Message 5/6                 Date: 06-Nov-03  @  05:44 AM   -   RE:

psylichon

Link?: Link

"Just don't hate his music, as you've never heard it before. "

No one has heard "his music" because he doesn't make any. And that's what most people around here hate about him, and all famous DJ's.... the fact that they get famous on the backs of under-credited producers like us. And that just fucking blows

they

play

records.

[golf clap]

Message 6/6                 Date: 06-Nov-03  @  07:10 PM   -   RE:

Broken SIlence

Don't shake your head at me!!  

Well I was talking about both his music and the ones he spins- he does produce and has some ear splitting tunes- some of which are really unknown.

But also informer- that post (i wish we had a mood setting or something here...(k get on that *snaps*   ) cause that post was supposed to be a lighthearted rant but I guess it sounds a lil assholish

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum