0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Deejay & deejay kit

Subject: Realtime Scratching

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 07-Oct-03  @  09:24 PM   -   Realtime Scratching

A boy with no talent

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Basically I want a realtime scratching or DJ device for CDs. My rich uncle (gotta love em!) heard my plee and got me a CDJ-100S. But it dosn't really scratch or anything. Now my question is, are there any CDJ kits with realtime scratching other than the CDJ-1000 which is a bit outside my price band. I think I say something once but I don't know what it was called. It was vertical and has 2 CD slots but one of them has a load of buttons for effects and stuff. Does anyone have any information on any of these things?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 08-Oct-03  @  04:42 AM   -   RE: Realtime Scratching

psylichon

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

have you seen Final Scratch? A great option if you already have tables and are computer-friendly.

Message 3/3                 Date: 08-Oct-03  @  06:39 AM   -   RE: Realtime Scratching

dissonance

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

there are a couple of things that you may want to check out...

Technics is coming out with a scratch CD deck...

pretty cool if you ask me...

and there's one by Numark that's supposed to be tight....

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum