0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Deejay & deejay kit

Subject: Hook up gigs!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 24-Sep-03  @  02:08 AM   -   Hook up gigs!

Small Fry Entertainment

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hey, I am Small Fry from the Small Fry Entertainment dj agency based in Miami, Florida. I am just promoting my own business right here.

Small Fry Entertainment, is of course a dj agency. It is ready to hook up our djs with gigs, website design, premiers on radio stations, interviews (only if you are good) and much more.

We aren't the average dj agency, the reason is we are hooked up with the http://party931.com a very HUGE radio station in Miami, Florida, that has music broadcasting all over the world! It also promotes parties, have their own concerts with some well-known djs and artist.

Their station plays artist and djs mixes from individuals as; Dj Sammy, Paul Van Dyk, Paul Oakenfold, Mad house and the list does definitely go on. We are promoting you through them, making sure and trying to get your mixes to play on their HUGE radio station. Once you reach there, clubs will be begging to have you!

We don't take just anybody, there is an approval process before we even take you. So, if you are interested, you can email me at smallfryent@aol.com.

The current, temporary site is at http://smallfryent.liquiding.com. The url will soon be smallfryentertainment.com, the domain has been purchased and the site just needs to be made! But we will be taking individuals right now!

Please understand, that we have a membership fee of $35.00 and a monthly fee of $5.00. The membership fee is a one time thing, so it isn't all the time. The monthly fee is of course ever month. If you can not afford either of these fees but will still like to join us, email me with inquires about this. Search the website for discounts we have on the membership fee!

If you need information, email me!!

Hope to hear from you soon.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 24-Sep-03  @  10:39 AM   -   RE: Hook up gigs!

milan

i like your name  

Message 3/3                 Date: 24-Sep-03  @  05:45 PM   -   RE: Hook up gigs!

k

one tip - DONT use crappy realaudio ram files - everyone hates realaudio - the realplayer fucks your machine right up - use MP3's

btw - deejays can signup FREE with our site and add lo-fi streaming mixsets which play in realtime.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum