0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Photo editing

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8                 Date: 20-Jun-03  @  02:21 AM   -   Photo editing

Defector Z

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hey all,

I'm looking for a pretty basic photo editing program to use with my dig camera. I don't want to spend more than $100 (US). I'm looking for basic stuff that will allow me to adjust the resolution of pictures so I cam upload them to my website or email them to family/friends/sworn enemies. Any recommendations?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/8                 Date: 20-Jun-03  @  03:54 AM   -   RE: Photo editing

psylichon

JASC software's Paint Shop Pro. Used it for many years before switching to Photoshop, and there's still not a whole lot that PS can do that PSP can't. Not sure of the price (always used freebie version), but I know it's cheap, and it's probably as good as an image editor as you're going to get before shelling out mega bucks for Photoshop.

Message 3/8                 Date: 20-Jun-03  @  08:19 AM   -   RE: Photo editing

RagnarOk

If you're just looking for functions like high quality resizing, gamma/color correction, cropping, basic effects (blur, sharpen, etc), then Irfanview might be sufficient. It doesn't do much, but its for free.

www.irfanview.com

Message 4/8                 Date: 20-Jun-03  @  01:21 PM   -   RE: Photo editing

Defector z

Link?:  No link

Free is better than cheap. :-) The only thing I'm really looking for is resizing.

Message 5/8                 Date: 20-Jun-03  @  04:46 PM   -   RE: Photo editing

cheddar

Link?:  Link

infranview is A, use it regularly.

During set up don!t let it adopt all the extensions it can or youll be sorry

Message 6/8                 Date: 20-Jun-03  @  07:09 PM   -   RE: Photo editing

xoxos

i often find the resizing looks better than photoshop..

Message 7/8                 Date: 21-Jun-03  @  05:34 PM   -   RE: Photo editing

cheddar

Link?:  Link

thats shit x

its just looks better cos you gotta pay more for it, hence it must be better

Message 8/8                 Date: 21-Jun-03  @  06:08 PM   -   RE: Photo editing

xoxos

well shit is good for fertilizing those seeds i plant. as long as they're my seeds.

btw watch. scribe is just getting patched and gui'ed.. by sahul@eloxoga nonetheless. it may even be more amusing than xoxos vs. dash's 'abstract guitar' plasticy piece of crap.

who's a bitch?

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum