0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Fabric to close!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10                 Date: 11-Apr-03  @  03:28 PM   -   Fabric to close!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filthy McNasty

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Didn't think the dance music industry was in this much of a mess. But apparently, Fabric is gonna close. Fabric has revealed that it has called in administrators Kroll Buchler Phillips to examine its books.

Oh dear!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/10                 Date: 11-Apr-03  @  06:41 PM   -   RE: Fabric to close!!!!!!!!!!!!

steve

Link?: Link

stupid fucking superclub.

nice soundsystem though, wonder if I'll be able to pick it up cheap? that'd look good in my living room.

Message 3/10                 Date: 11-Apr-03  @  08:02 PM   -   RE: Fabric to close!!!!!!!!!!!!

nobody

Steve, Steve, Steve

Steve eats babies.

Steve likes smoking.

Steve needs to empty that ashtray.

Steve needs to drink chai.

Steve likes record sleeves.

Steve.

Message 4/10                 Date: 11-Apr-03  @  08:04 PM   -   RE: Fabric to close!!!!!!!!!!!!

nobody

This is a haiku.

It's a haiku about steve!

Steve's now a haiku.

Message 5/10                 Date: 11-Apr-03  @  09:31 PM   -   RE: Fabric to close!!!!!!!!!!!!

steve

steve is truth, justice and all that is right.

he does need to empty that ashtray though, thanks.

Message 6/10                 Date: 11-Apr-03  @  11:42 PM   -   RE: Fabric to close!!!!!!!!!!!!

k

blimey! - mind you - it's styled like a bloody prison!  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/10                 Date: 14-Apr-03  @  10:20 AM   -   RE: Fabric to close!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jock

it was on the cards, superclubs are dying a death and have been for a couple of years now.

Message 8/10                 Date: 14-Apr-03  @  11:24 AM   -   RE: Fabric to close!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filthy McNasty

But Fabric wasn't supposed to be a superclub. They are totally about promoting quality, underground music. Just one look at there flyers/press ads would tell anyone that.

God, there are some really UNclued-up dance heads about this place lately. No disrespect to DT though, its my favourite but REALLY!!!!

Message 9/10                 Date: 14-Apr-03  @  01:04 PM   -   RE: Fabric to close!!!!!!!!!!!!

steve

haha!

good one.

Message 10/10                 Date: 14-Apr-03  @  01:31 PM   -   RE: Fabric to close!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jock

well thats what they used to say about Fabric. Some of me mates went there recently and said that they may of well gone to a local club. Dunno if that was bad timing or what.

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum