0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: New thing up there...look! ^^^

Viewing all 38 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/38                 Date: 29-Mar-03  @  08:52 PM   -   New thing up there...look! ^^^

psylichon

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Zazza's the man and now we have a proper internet chat for Dancetech.

But no one came. He even changed to title to draw attention. Y'all are antisocial bastards, I guess ;)

psy

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/38                 Date: 29-Mar-03  @  09:43 PM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

Zazza

Link?:  No link

clickit.. 

Message 3/38                 Date: 29-Mar-03  @  09:52 PM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

man called clay

i tried!!!!! but no beer nor sex for mcc>
am i locked out?!?!?!

Message 4/38                 Date: 29-Mar-03  @  09:56 PM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

man called clay

my spaghhetti's a tastin ah pretty okay on a day off-ah so i guess i'll survive without just another forum to run me yap.

Message 5/38                 Date: 29-Mar-03  @  10:20 PM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

psylichon

you need java virtual machine for whatever browser you use. you can get it online.

Message 6/38                 Date: 29-Mar-03  @  10:34 PM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

man called clay

(taking walkin stick and compass in search of~....)

Message 7/38                 Date: 29-Mar-03  @  11:30 PM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

Broken Silence

cheer zazza woot woot!

Message 8/38                 Date: 30-Mar-03  @  02:14 AM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

psylichon

the thing is, people, it helps if you stay in longer than 1 minute... sometimes it takes me, uh... 2 minutes to respond  

Also helps if you type something so it flashes me.

Just a hint.

psy

Message 9/38                 Date: 30-Mar-03  @  02:54 AM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

xoxos

^^^you knew it was coming, didn't you.

some of the sfx pitches are randomised and occasionally seem to cause a fatal exception - it's directx sound, so nothing lethal.. just close down your audio sequencer before playing.

it's deceptively simple.. once you get into it, there's some intense strategy. come on, best game ever, you know it.

Message 10/38                 Date: 30-Mar-03  @  02:55 AM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

timothyallanmusic

Ummm, it said that I was a bot, and permanantly banned my IP. But it was fun while it lasted!!

Message 11/38                 Date: 30-Mar-03  @  03:04 AM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

xoxos

i've put the bmps in now, so d/l it in 10 minutes. play my game, stupid timothyallanmusic.

Message 12/38                 Date: 30-Mar-03  @  11:13 AM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

cheddar

Link?:  Link

hats off to Z etal for a useful piece of work, see you all there

cheddar

Message 13/38                 Date: 30-Mar-03  @  08:04 PM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

Zazza

well psy kicked it all off really..

Message 14/38                 Date: 30-Mar-03  @  08:34 PM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

Paullyboy8440

Hmmmm... it keeps saying i'm banned

Message 15/38                 Date: 31-Mar-03  @  04:50 PM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

sox

Maybe it means you're in a band and only solo artists get in?

sox

Message 16/38                 Date: 31-Mar-03  @  06:20 PM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

psylichon

wait what are we talking about here?

if you're having problems using the chat, you need to specify further so it can be fixed.

if you're talking about some game, thanks for thread hijacking!  

psy

Message 17/38                 Date: 01-Apr-03  @  02:09 AM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

milan

btw, the ones that couldnt get in missed k in the chat! he said "hi"! this is soooo exciting!  

watch out for the next episode! i cant wait ;)

Message 18/38                 Date: 01-Apr-03  @  06:24 AM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

cheddar

I was there its true

Message 19/38                 Date: 01-Apr-03  @  05:24 PM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

Oscar

brevity is the soul of wit young man!

Message 20/38                 Date: 01-Apr-03  @  05:32 PM     Edit: 01-Apr-03  |  05:33 PM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

Zazza

If you tro to chat and get a blank screen or a little broken image icon, that is probably because evil Microsft have stopped including Java in windows... sigh... so...

Click HERE to get Java, its free...

yay!

Message 21/38                 Date: 01-Apr-03  @  05:53 PM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

k

er wasnt that cos Sun sued 'em or they wouldnt agree to suns requirments for licencing or something?

Message 22/38                 Date: 01-Apr-03  @  06:19 PM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

Zazza

it's becasue they started modifying java to j++ thus making java proggys written on mictosft platforms incompatible with other platforms, like linux, unix, mac etc..

it's called 'emcrace and extend' and is a favourite tactic of MS that they use to kill 'open standard' technologies...

so, when Sun got a cease and desist order to stop them fucking up Java, they went into a sulk and now don't support it...

Of course if u read their statements on it it sounds very different...

Message 23/38                 Date: 01-Apr-03  @  06:24 PM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

queasy00

oh no!

help! my school's been banned from the server efnet.demon.co.uk.

does anybody know other efnet servers?

saddness and darkness filling my world leaving lonely and yearning for sex and beer.

-j

Message 24/38                 Date: 02-Apr-03  @  05:00 PM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

bbox

banned it says wtf?

Message 25/38                 Date: 02-Apr-03  @  05:38 PM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

Zazza

irc.hemmet.chalmers.se

Message 26/38                 Date: 07-May-03  @  11:34 PM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

beds

why don't more of you click that link then?

Message 27/38                 Date: 07-May-03  @  11:46 PM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

Trillium

I agree with beds.......

With as many people ranting and raving around here... it would be much easier to tell everyone how ignorant and wrong they are in real time.

Who's with me here???

trills

Message 28/38                 Date: 07-May-03  @  11:51 PM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

cheddar

its just so easy to be lite there, forget it an stick with good ole fashiened dt then

Message 29/38                 Date: 08-May-03  @  12:04 AM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

errata

I stumble in I stumble out... how many of you are really chattin' then? I suspect I'm guilty of whatever crime has been commited to warrant the slap on the wrist. so...

Is this just a bit of, "I'd just like to post my bullsh+t and not get called on it"?

or "what"?

e

Message 30/38                 Date: 08-May-03  @  02:15 AM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

psylichon

It's called good-hearted chat. Music, geek, beer, drugs, sex (often anal), politics, farts: we cover it all.

I'd say there are about 8-10 regulars, with a few poppers-in every now and then. I agree, it shouldn't replace the forums, but you really do talk about different things there. Often of the mindless variety  

'twould be good to 'meet' a few more people on irc. A few in particular...

... you've popped in errata? When?? I'm almost always there! You gotta try hard to avoid me on IRC...

psy

Message 31/38                 Date: 08-May-03  @  02:25 AM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

psylichon

doh, i see i missed you tonight  

Message 32/38                 Date: 08-May-03  @  05:34 AM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

errata

I was there.

Never tried it before. My stumble in/out comment was in reference to the DT site in general... not really enough time to STAY on the site for more than a few minutes at a time, mostly at work, or in the studio.

But I was there today... had a fine talk with a few kids about girls standing while peeing and taking prescription drugs for fun!

Not a bad way to spend a few at the end of my day, really!

e

Message 33/38                 Date: 08-May-03  @  05:35 AM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

psylichon

oh man... I read the scrollback. Just trust me, it gets better :D

cheddar, you drunk wank. BEHAVE!

Message 34/38                 Date: 08-May-03  @  06:29 AM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

cheddar

coming from bang man...

WHAT

Message 35/38                 Date: 10-May-03  @  01:36 AM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

psylichon

er... bong man?

Message 36/38                 Date: 10-May-03  @  07:15 AM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

cheddar

it was a nasty "morning after the night before" kinda remark - squeeze

but if any of us are regularly enjoying an being enjoyed then if we don't then we mightn't ;p

Message 37/38                 Date: 13-May-03  @  01:11 AM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

psylichon

Ok, here's a tip for anyone that wants to chat with one of those peeps who's always in the chatroom but never seems to talk.

First, stick around longer than a minute.

Second, type something... just a period if you like... for those of use who use IRC clients that flash when someone type. It doesn't flash when you just show up.

Just a friendly tip from someone who likes to chat.

psy

Message 38/38                 Date: 14-May-03  @  12:51 AM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

psylichon

ah... good times  

Viewing all 38 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4

There are 38 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum