0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: acoustic music to make comeback

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8                 Date: 26-Mar-03  @  08:28 PM   -   acoustic music to make comeback

Zazza

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

In the blink of an eye, e-bombs could throw civilization back 200 years. And terrorists can build them for only $400!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/8                 Date: 26-Mar-03  @  09:52 PM   -   RE: acoustic music to make comeback

§ï†ÅR

File?:  No file

Only a matter of time before acoustic musicians unleash these in electronic dance clubs.

Message 3/8                 Date: 26-Mar-03  @  11:01 PM   -   RE: acoustic music to make comeback

Zazza

Link?:  No link

indeed...

Message 4/8                 Date: 27-Mar-03  @  12:05 AM   -   RE: acoustic music to make comeback

cheddar

Link?:  Link

read today a quote via Douglas Adams (salmon..)from some AnR exec at .... saying "the time for guitar gands was going out" while reviewing the Beatles before they signed

Message 5/8                 Date: 27-Mar-03  @  03:06 AM   -   RE: acoustic music to make comeback

psylichon

I have an accordion  

Message 6/8                 Date: 27-Mar-03  @  07:13 AM   -   RE: acoustic music to make comeback

BJT

Link?:  No link

Those e-bombs are not as benign as they make out, they emit radiation which would cause massive radiation sickness and casualties. Sheilding weapons against such high emf would be easy.

Message 7/8                 Date: 27-Mar-03  @  06:10 PM   -   RE: acoustic music to make comeback

errata

Link?:  Link

Does that mean I can shield my gear as well?!

This seems a far simpler way for congress to deal with people having fun than the damned RAVE act or for you kids yonder the CJB...

e

Message 8/8                 Date: 14-Apr-03  @  03:12 PM   -   RE: acoustic music to make comeback

Jock Munro

thats ok, my synthex is steam powered.

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum