0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Number 5 has arrived.

Viewing all 80 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 8

Original Message 1/80                 Date: 10-Mar-03  @  12:24 AM   -   Number 5 has arrived.

pict

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

9th of March a baby boy(after 4 girls).Mother and child doing fine.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/80                 Date: 10-Mar-03  @  12:27 AM     Edit: 10-Mar-03  |  12:28 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

Steve Roughley

GO ON MY SON!

What's his name?

Regards and best wishes. Sounds like a bit of a handfull your gathering there  

Steve.

Message 3/80                 Date: 10-Mar-03  @  12:45 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

steef

congratulations old chap  

Message 4/80                 Date: 10-Mar-03  @  12:59 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

pict

Thanks his name is Donnchadh Fionn(Duncan Finn in English).

Message 5/80                 Date: 10-Mar-03  @  01:09 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

man called clay

congrats pict!!!!

be strong my man!
and give the bunch a big hug from man called clay~

Message 6/80                 Date: 10-Mar-03  @  02:03 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

psylichon

Link?: Link

I am also the youngest boy with 3 older sisters in my family. Good luck with that handful! ;)

parenthood is a glimpse of what's it's like to be god. enjoy it.

psy

Message 7/80                 Date: 10-Mar-03  @  04:33 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

§ï†ÅR

Congratulations man! I was the youngest of 3 and had 2 older sisters. He's gonna be spoiled rotten and he'll love every minute of it.  

Message 8/80                 Date: 10-Mar-03  @  06:54 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

cheddar

Link?:  Link

At last, someone who can drive a tractor. 10 points

A

Message 9/80                 Date: 10-Mar-03  @  09:09 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

Mindspawn

Congrats, herr pict. Me best to you and yer missus... and the new wee one.

Message 10/80                 Date: 10-Mar-03  @  02:59 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

Def Z

Congrats from me as well! We're expecting our first in the next couple of weeks. :-)

Message 11/80                 Date: 10-Mar-03  @  07:51 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

Zazza

COngrats mate!

Gonna post a piccy?

Message 12/80                 Date: 10-Mar-03  @  09:26 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

pict

If I can find the cable that connects the camcorder into the vidcapture card(I think it's breeding with a big pile of miscelllaneous cables that have been dumped in a big bag)I'll post a few pics.Moment his face is like a lump of unrisen dough with eyes and red hair.

Message 13/80                 Date: 10-Mar-03  @  09:33 PM     Edit: 10-Mar-03  |  11:02 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

pict

Darren I thought you still had a while to go before your embarkment upon the voyage of sleepless nights and shitty nappy changing;).Are you having a home birth or hospital?All of ours have been home births with a midwife in attendance.All I can say is thank fuck I'm not a woman ouch,ouch and fucking ouch!.The kids were all excited watching the kid come out but the youngest(until now) is a bit ambivalent about the whole event she's no longer the centre of attention.

Message 14/80                 Date: 10-Mar-03  @  10:37 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

errata

number 5! blessed. congrat's.

When my 3rd was born I commented that we made a miniature Winston Churchill (old Douglas Adams joke)... I think my girl and I were the only one's who saw the humour!

hehehe

e

Message 15/80                 Date: 10-Mar-03  @  11:47 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

bedwyr

aye, llongyfarchiadau, as we say over here.

Message 16/80                 Date: 11-Mar-03  @  01:33 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

pict

Diolch yn fawr.

Message 17/80                 Date: 11-Mar-03  @  02:25 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

darin

Time passes quickly my friend. :-) We're doing a hospital birth - we hope...(knock on wood)

Message 18/80                 Date: 11-Mar-03  @  09:03 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

k

excellent! - congrats!... at least now you've got one you can go fishing with  

Message 19/80                 Date: 27-Mar-03  @  02:45 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

Def Z

Well, the day arrived. My son Dominic joined us yesterday (March 25) at 11:46am. He is happy and healthy and ABSOLUTELY the cutest kid in the world. :-) I was right there watching the whole thing, and although I had worlds of respect and admiration for my wife beforehand, it reached all new levels yesterday. Having a child is an amazing thing. The sound of a crying baby means something entirely different - it breaks your heart.

(As you can see, my sentences are clear and lucid at the point. My and baby are still in the hospital, so I'm not sleep deprived yet.)

Message 20/80                 Date: 27-Mar-03  @  03:11 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

psylichon

So good to hear, DZ! Congrats to you and the misses, and my best to the new one. What a crazy time to bring life to the world... let his joy and beauty be a reminder to you, in these stark days of war, of the awesome duality and breadth of the universe.

psy

Message 21/80                 Date: 27-Mar-03  @  03:23 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

Broken Silence

Highest congrats to you and your wife DefZ, don't blow his ears out!

Message 22/80                 Date: 27-Mar-03  @  03:29 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

pict

Congratulations!Now you've got a real job!

Message 23/80                 Date: 27-Mar-03  @  03:42 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

psylichon

wow i sounded really fruity in that last post. I meant, er, "congrats! [grunt grung}, [cigar], [grunt]"

Message 24/80                 Date: 27-Mar-03  @  04:10 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

Def Z

The first lesson was the following.

"Techno is good music."

Lesson learned. :-)

Message 25/80                 Date: 27-Mar-03  @  04:10 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

Def Z

Next week, we'll cover how NOT to believe the press.

Message 26/80                 Date: 27-Mar-03  @  06:20 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

influx

congrats, pict. man...5 kids. And here I am skittish about the idea of ONE

hey...what...DONT LAUGH at me..but whats the language you welshmen speak called? looks so fuckin cool written down. Gaelic?

Message 27/80                 Date: 27-Mar-03  @  06:37 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

nutoniom

congrats to BOTH of you, data transmission on.

5 , you got balls man !

darin, i can only give you one tip, vicks under the nose. and a lot of joy.

Message 28/80                 Date: 27-Mar-03  @  06:39 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

cheddar

congrats

now go out and get pissed up for the next few days - zour going to be busy for a few months

Message 29/80                 Date: 27-Mar-03  @  08:28 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

GrooveMonkey

Nie one Pict.. 5 is scary. I have enough trouble with 1.

Congrats to you and yours DZ, welcome to the sleepless world!

Message 30/80                 Date: 27-Mar-03  @  09:25 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

Ragnar0k

Congrats to you DefZ and Pict! And my best wishes to Donnchadh and Dominic!

Message 31/80                 Date: 27-Mar-03  @  05:18 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

§ï†ÅR

Congrats DefZ!

Message 32/80                 Date: 27-Mar-03  @  06:17 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

errata

Cheers DZ...

Nothing more important than what you've undertaken. Beauty...

BTW, I've been present for countless births (including my 3 children)... and every time I've thought, "Damn, if that was me I'd shove a spike in my brain and jump out the window!" There's a reason why women have more endurance than men.

Congrats to your's!

e

Message 33/80                 Date: 27-Mar-03  @  09:40 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

Def Z

Thanks for the kind words. Definitely see things differently - even driving home things around seem different. It's me though, I know that.

While I was sitting there holding my wife's hands through contraction after contraction, it did occur to me that I would be welcoming a new life into the world during a time of war. The dicotemy was startling. Didn't change my view much, but I was certainly aware of it.

I'm already looking forward to doing it again :-) My wife is a differnt story, though.

Message 34/80                 Date: 28-Mar-03  @  12:38 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

man called clay

say hello to the new earthling for me.
congratulations.
stay strong.
live in love.

Message 35/80                 Date: 28-Mar-03  @  12:42 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

nobody

More lives eh? Hm.

I don't want to ruin this thread (wait, I do..) but what it is exactly, errata, that makes human procreation more important than ANY other activity going on at any time? Aside, of course, from you SAYING it's important. Important to you, sure, but that does not make anything necessarily important to anyone else. I'd never procreate, but you are not I. And so on..

Coffee is good. I wonder what truly makes one sterile.. Cigarettes? Marihuanos? Caffeine? Cotton? Roasted potatoes? I wanna be sterile.

Message 36/80                 Date: 28-Mar-03  @  01:00 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

Def Z

Vasectomy.

Message 37/80                 Date: 28-Mar-03  @  01:16 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

Trillium

that'll do it.

Message 38/80                 Date: 28-Mar-03  @  01:32 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

psylichon

no shit man. no need for that timing there.

Message 39/80                 Date: 28-Mar-03  @  01:52 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

man called clay

welcome the new earthling~

Message 40/80                 Date: 28-Mar-03  @  02:32 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

pict

Taking a brick in each hand and clapping them together on each side of your scrotum with all the force you can muster should do the job very cheaply and quickly,oh and keep your thumbs away from the edges.

Message 41/80                 Date: 28-Mar-03  @  02:37 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

Conscience

Yeah - we wouldn't want you to HURT yourself or anything...

Message 42/80                 Date: 28-Mar-03  @  02:55 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

cheddar

nobody - (is the name chosen for the sake of geneology) evolutionarily that's all your here to do so not having kids will have impact on your mind and bod (I met this 55 yr old guy with 2 young kids and he said it made him young again).

I also think that kids is a part of it (like duh) but like DZ said it is a major something awakening (cheese), like it was the minute of my marraige that i understood that when a girl touches her hair when she first sees you then you could walk up to her and at least be in with a shout (unles she has mites or something)

And what are the alternatives, cat. kit or gear substitutes. I thought that the world sucked and should have no more (death to all humans! still i say) but then i thought of forever populating masses and the bunch of twats about and if there should be more then why not more like me

Then how do you fill your life later, like sad old slippers, but true. If you count the major events in life, apart from girls, all of them have something to do with kids - especially the girls - Ahh

selfish selfish DNA

i mean if you are an ugly fkr then be hard on yourself - it may all the hard you get - if you are straight - erm - that is

Message 43/80                 Date: 28-Mar-03  @  12:57 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

Def Z

Holy crap cheddar, I am with you on every word! Amazing. You are 100% correct, though. For all of humans shortcomings, life is a wonderful thing, and having a family makes it last longer and more fulfilling. Thats how I feel, anyways. And if I do my job right, my new little one will be a positive force.

Message 44/80                 Date: 28-Mar-03  @  02:02 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

nobody

I'm not alone..

And I have cat, kit, too much photography equipment, etc.

Actually I'm really not trying to ruin this thread

And the name nobody is chosen from the film Dead Man. Great part, nobody.. go watch it, I command. Good stuff, if you can deal with black & white films nowadays.. Too much color in the world.

Message 45/80                 Date: 28-Mar-03  @  02:54 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

Def Z

Don't misunderstand nobody, I CERTAINLY respect your choice. Look - having a kid isn't for everyone. Just like getting married. If you're not in that place, DON'T GO THERE. I wouldn't try to convince you otherwise. There are already too many kids out there with parents who made the wrong choice.

Message 46/80                 Date: 28-Mar-03  @  03:15 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

man called clay

i can understand where nobody is coming from....but we are animals in this kingdom...just like the rest of the animals. procreation is not something we chose the ability to do...just like the flatworm...it comes natural for us. it is therein where the mystery and abundance of life lies. it is a mystery which we should rejoice in and one which we might even consider trying to maintain.
if it weren't for my kids...i'd have been a madman strapped like a monkey in a business-suit a loooong time ago...good morning gentleman.

Message 47/80                 Date: 29-Mar-03  @  02:28 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

sighs

"procreation is not something we chose the ability to
do.."

surely you do see, however, that we have the *ability to
choose*.

nobody it seems you've upset the cheerleading squad.
shame on you for another point of view, however
nonincendiary you voiced it.

Message 48/80                 Date: 29-Mar-03  @  02:42 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

man called clay

not upset...this cheerleader> really....and not TOTALLY nonincendiary was the provocation....nor yours.
yes...choice is good...but the ability to blah blah blah was something we didn't elect to be born with any more than any muskrat or hyena.

Message 49/80                 Date: 29-Mar-03  @  02:49 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

nobody

Well I still don't believe that "we" are simple animals.

And the behavior of humans in terms of populatin' is just astoundingly parasitic! Having a bunch of kids seems like a big old extension of your own ego, how selfish to think you are something truly worth perpetuating!

HA. Fuck it, I wanna start a fight. There's not much you can do to argue with me here, except say how absolutely cute your kids are.. What a vacant excuse for a reason for kid-parasites!

Message 50/80                 Date: 29-Mar-03  @  03:00 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

man called clay

i did always detect a certain....hmmmm.vibrancy about you nobody.
anyway...if you're so assured of your self-professed loathing of thyself and all beings around you deemed human...you might consider walking it like you talk it and start the veritable parade of necessary human self-exetrmination. might i suggest you make it a quick and fairly painless one.
my recommendation would be a dose of your favorite remedy and a very very high place. try not to land on anyone.

Message 51/80                 Date: 29-Mar-03  @  03:05 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

nobody

Since when did I say I hate myself? I don't believe I used the word hate anywhere in there.

Message 52/80                 Date: 29-Mar-03  @  03:29 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

nobody

Aside from which, I don't consider myself human - mutant, more like. xoxos, pongoid, sitar, also mutants. Human is the state you are in before you mutate - and it's not up to you whether or not you do mutate, it's really not, so all attempts at it really just don't work out. I don't much assoicate with humans.

Message 53/80                 Date: 29-Mar-03  @  03:38 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

man called clay

well...as long as you don't start growing too many arms and start exploding heads out of heads as you mutate and crawl up buildings and start reading too many comic books....mutate on brother>

Message 54/80                 Date: 29-Mar-03  @  04:34 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

influx

you know he's got a point tho...in a world so horribly over-populated it is a bit selfish to have kids!

not tryin to dig at anyone in particular, but I just know of way too many people who have children as if its their rightinstead of a privilege.

most of em just keep crankin out scarred psyches from the getgo, perpetuating the cycle of pain. So very few people are truly capable of doing whats right it seems, and they just have kids becuase youre "supposed to"

really is sickening.

Message 55/80                 Date: 29-Mar-03  @  05:04 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

man called clay

yes....i understand the point which WAS made.
it's just at times.....when it's christmas...it's okay to say merry christmas and goodwill towards men.....and when people like my neighbors tyrese and keesha finally get their boy after 4 girls....it's okay to say...be happy. we are all cretin parasites....sure> and the earth provides what it is able to and yes...if we are unwise we will drive ourselves to a much-deserved extinction. i was just noticing i haven't seen any brontosaurus lately.
this could easily happen.
perhaps we are not simple animals but we sure are stupid sometimes.

it's all a matter of how we distribute our resources.
now def z...get happy and break out those bricks.

Message 56/80                 Date: 29-Mar-03  @  05:05 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

man called clay

ooops...stupid me....pict...those bricks!
and quick!

Message 57/80                 Date: 29-Mar-03  @  06:17 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

xoxos

a few years ago i recorded a 6 hour special on nova and it said that humans have the unique ability to forego the instinct.

you see, this is the volatile thing here.. us mutant monsters, oh horrible, some call us.. the artificial intelligence.. autoredacts, A.R... we choose what we want to be. too many arms? why do you fear too many arms??

you need to watch all the severed heads videos! those big disks with the hands.. everybody meet *my* maker, maker, maker, maker...

oh yes sex is an inescapable instinct. so is buying fast food and shiny cars and suffering from ailments you need expensive medication for, if you believe the controllers.

that's why you make me so sick, getting in my face. aren't you aware that sexual promiscuity is always artificially accelerated in fascist states?

Message 58/80                 Date: 29-Mar-03  @  08:10 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

man called clay

xoxos...i heard you were cool.

Message 59/80                 Date: 29-Mar-03  @  08:56 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

influx

true that its "nicer" to just say CONGRATS!

you know...fact of the matter is..pict...FARM, right?

you need as many bodies as you can get! See..now...theres a solid reason for havin kids.

not like its my job to say yes or no.

so..congrats pict, congrats Darin, and anyone else that has the balls to bring a kid into this world

Message 60/80                 Date: 29-Mar-03  @  10:03 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

Def Z

Thanks guys for the kind words.

However, let's make sure that we make a distinction people who procreate responsibly, and those who procreate because a condom is uncomfortable, because we think it is a good way to keep a man (if you're female), or because it's another check from welfare.

I don't think nobody was having a dig. For all his bluster, I respect the man for thinking differently from the conventional wisdom. I know PLENTY of people who CHOOSE not to procreate, and good for them. There are too many people with kids out there who don't want them, and aren't dedicated to them. If more parents were dedicated to their childs development, we wouldn't have many of the social problems that we have.

Message 61/80                 Date: 29-Mar-03  @  10:21 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

nobody

I like rugged and windswept.

Clouds are nice.

Message 62/80                 Date: 29-Mar-03  @  10:32 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

man called clay

amen.

Message 63/80                 Date: 30-Mar-03  @  10:53 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

cheddar

sighs, influx read my mail.

We are biological creatures first, this intelligence we compliment ourselves on (and i do not say that it is a survival trait) gives us this facility to make choices and express opinion. So don't have kids but be sure that your opinion will die with you, unless you manage a classic:-) ie Everybody hurts

Another point is that opinion changes, writing strong today just means a bigger slice of humble pie when you get some bird up the duff in a natural way (ie in a drunken romp behind the bike sheds with a stranger you end up marrzing/cohabiting with). Worry not I have the face stains of major consumption and though i reallz try to write for all of my time with every word, i know i am bobbling ball on the water - my future is subject to the weather and these choices that cup and slap around my meniscus. THe cake is the cake - you can have it any colour you want and you can think for hours about what to write pretty on top but then what happens to spontainaity or mean expression over time or the possibility that we live inside the psychological limits of our biological architecture - seeking difference is a disease, popular though, morality is just democracy and marketing

About over population, well you get R type and K type (I think) one needs a minimum of geographic area to begin the mating ritual, the otehr - as agent Smith says - just consumes resource and miltiplies till its gone. Don't take it personal, but be happy we are locked on this planet (death to all humans..)

So we do this and we do this, we think this, we hate that and punish (us) but after all of these games to occupy your time evolution cares not a jot and rolls on with your children or without you.

You know once women stop menstruating their bones begin to auto destruct, they are no good to the great game so they must go.

Message 64/80                 Date: 30-Mar-03  @  03:23 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

Trillium

Except for the FACT, cheddar, that women statistically, live longer than men. Shouldn't you have written that statement somewhere back in the "free will" thread?? please....

Message 65/80                 Date: 30-Mar-03  @  03:27 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

Trillium

Your little theory would make sense cheddar if men lived longer than women, but they don't. Shouldn't your thought's be in the "free will" thread?? After all, We are biological creatures first.......

Message 66/80                 Date: 30-Mar-03  @  03:28 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

Trillium

I just like repeating myself...... ;)

Message 67/80                 Date: 30-Mar-03  @  03:40 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

man called clay

you know...it's got kind-of-a-beat to it.

Message 68/80                 Date: 30-Mar-03  @  03:52 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

cheddar

Little theory pah! Its true, systems and systems but I am not aware of any reproduction based autodestruct for men.

Message 69/80                 Date: 30-Mar-03  @  05:57 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

nobody

Psychological LIMITS of our biological architecture? HA.

Message 70/80                 Date: 30-Mar-03  @  06:49 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

super-sighs

"So don't have kids but be sure that your opinion will
die with you"

it's a common fallacy that having children will carry on
one's own opinion. it will still die with you, you know;
the only point surviving will be that it was ok to have
these children. they will have their own. i want to know
why it's so necessary to have this all-important
"message" live on past you and your Brobdingnagian
[word of the day!] but oh so typical human "i matter!"®
ego most are never able to crawl past.

i did read what you have to say. it seemed to me just
another glorified salesman's pitch for the preciousness
that is life and the natural order of things and that we
are powerless to have any control over our actions, and
i still don't buy it. bury the human mind's capabilities in
all the ways modern man created just for this very
purpose, just don't claim that it doesn't exist.

it's not up to me, or you, or you, that others see a RIGHT
WAY and act accordingly; the most i and anyone else
can do is work on oneself and not self-contradict.
simple but very, very difficult. much easier to get
knocked up etc. and i won't even get into that having
children is willfully putting blinders on to the fact that
this planet needs NO MORE of that, for a while. if ever.
i don't know if i'm convinced the human race reeeeallly
needs to be around, you know. and frankly i think the
people consciously deciding to put more humans on
this planet are even worse off mentally than those that *
made an oopsie*.

and i'm not sure i get what you're on about with the
biological thing...why, then, the fight against cancer?

justification by comparison is the disease [eg at least
i'm better than THAT...good ENOUGH...etc]...seeking
difference is merely a by-product of that. i don't think i'm
guilty of either. assume what you want though. you
seem to have the most intellectual excuses out of
anyone else here, excuses though they still might be.

i love cats.

Message 71/80                 Date: 30-Mar-03  @  07:52 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

influx

"Little theory pah! Its true, systems and systems but I am not aware of any reproduction based autodestruct for men. "

prostate cancer, innit?

Message 72/80                 Date: 30-Mar-03  @  07:54 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

cheddar

"Psychological LIMITS of our biological architecture? HA. " Well..., what are all these classifications and biologists running around researching the exceptions. We are more similar than different thats why we are species, as to thinking, well to separate thought from any physicallity (though not nessecarily joined) they are likelz to be, else society will have you in soft rooms in special clothing being fed through a straw

"Psychological li"it's a common fallacy that having children will carry on one's own opinion. " Not if your opinion is to not have children - aahh

I hear you and i thought i covered that, the point i try to make is that we are natural first and the natural reason to be here is to make more. I respect your opinion (I did share it with you before i married) but to argue this cycle, no matter how sophisticated the modern argument, is like tackling a tsunami with inflatable armbands.

"bury the human mind's capabilities in all the ways modern man created just for this very purpose" I don't know who you call boss but this is exactlz where the wheels come off, you think this is organised, believing the "latent potential" primer you got free with the cornflakes, we are nothing special we are animals man! (does this explain how we behave toward each other and the planet) its response, change and response and numbers matter, the more experiments the more chance. OK nowadays where evolution is not the factor in perpetuating the species it is a little neither matter here nor there as it constitutes such a minute fraction of our developmental story, but doo watch that space

"why, then, the fight against cancer? " Thats societal care and the hipocratic oath or money and pharma companies if you want to look at it that way, but thats another story

I don't want to rub anyone ip the wrong way but cafe room reasons have no place on the African planes, besides kids are ace, fun, loving little bundles and i love it.

Message 73/80                 Date: 30-Mar-03  @  08:04 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

Zazza

"thank heavens, for little girls.
without them where would little boys be?"

Charles Aznavour..

Message 74/80                 Date: 30-Mar-03  @  08:13 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

man called clay

oh yeah...the ones next door are all laughing and putting out the garbage and watching pops and granpa z preparing the sunday barbecue. mom's inside braidin hair. it's nice when the truck tells me it's time to u-turn home so we can change the plugs.

like the captain "suggests" in his epic> universe according to geoffrey brown....
we inhabit....we earthlings consume and pollute and destroy ourselves....it's going too fast to stop the machine....find a girl or boy....enjoy kisses under the stars....all to lovely music.

i haven't heard an incorrect argument here yet.

but i think we're missing tha beat.

Message 75/80                 Date: 30-Mar-03  @  08:14 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

nobody

So you still think we are animals. This is where you will discover, in time, that you are most likely wrong.

I'm done. Fuck all of you.

Message 76/80                 Date: 30-Mar-03  @  08:26 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

cheddar

wait

yes of course, some edge of a box like 'Fertile offspring" while determining our current actions (love base anyway) - its an arbitary, or at least a something else

animals yes - what else?

Message 77/80                 Date: 30-Mar-03  @  08:37 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

man called clay

here's to french wine....dead german composers...and some age-old african rhythms.....

all of us naked...with bits of hair...farting away etc....all of us. okay ....you the exception.
yae no craeture to this earth.
well of course not~

Message 78/80                 Date: 30-Mar-03  @  08:39 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

man called clay

didn't realize when you put those arrow brackets in you disappear the content in between>>>>

shoulda read:
okay NOBODY....you the exception. yae no craeture to this earth. well of course not~

Message 79/80                 Date: 30-Mar-03  @  11:18 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

Steve Roughley

"So you still think we are animals."

What are we then... aliens? ;)

Steve.

Message 80/80                 Date: 30-Mar-03  @  11:33 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

xoxos

cheddar surely you can think your way out of "we're more alike than we are different.." hmmm... could there be any reason why the majority bear a trait of similarity? hmm.. "assimilate.. assimilate.." heh, you funky automaton.

Viewing all 80 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 8

There are 80 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum