0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: FM readers robbed!

Viewing all 16 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/16                 Date: 30-Jan-03  @  01:59 PM   -   FM readers robbed!

Maarten

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

http://www.sospubs.co.uk/futureapology.html

came across this on anotherr forum and just couldn't resist... sheesh- hehe.. take a look at for how long...

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/16                 Date: 30-Jan-03  @  02:00 PM     Edit: 30-Jan-03  |  02:00 PM   -   RE: FM readers robbed!

Maarten

for the lazy heads... ^^^^

Message 3/16                 Date: 30-Jan-03  @  02:11 PM   -   RE: FM readers robbed!

psylichon

lol, what a shmuck! how do people think they can get away with that shit.

fuck that, how did he get away from it for SO long?

i say we search those websites for "smapler" and call our lawyers!

psy

Message 4/16                 Date: 30-Jan-03  @  02:59 PM     Edit: 30-Jan-03  |  03:00 PM   -   RE: FM readers robbed!

milan

jesus christ! not only are they totaly incapable of writing good reviews, but they are apparently incapable of writing _anything_ at all! i say, can we do the same and get rich quick?  

edit: just kidding, but thats really really sad.

Message 5/16                 Date: 30-Jan-03  @  03:10 PM   -   RE: FM readers robbed!

steef

Link?:  No link

too funny. what a bunch of numpties.

Message 6/16                 Date: 30-Jan-03  @  05:19 PM   -   RE: FM readers robbed!

Jock

its hardly suprising. they are all a bunch of clueless s at FM.

Message 7/16                 Date: 30-Jan-03  @  08:42 PM   -   RE: FM readers robbed!

influx

hopefully thatll be the downfall. or maybe a catalyst for a severe revision

Message 8/16                 Date: 30-Jan-03  @  08:59 PM   -   RE: FM readers robbed!

milan

as if  

Message 9/16                 Date: 30-Jan-03  @  09:01 PM   -   RE: FM readers robbed!

errata

HAHAHA... funny... what this means is the bright kids at the table in the back of the class don't read the material put out by the retards!

And the retards are too stupid to read the work of the smart kids!

hehehe

e

Message 10/16                 Date: 30-Jan-03  @  09:41 PM   -   RE: FM readers robbed!

BJT

Asn't there some questioning on free 'product samples' (synths,samplers etc...) Future Music have received from Yamaha Roland etc...?

Message 11/16                 Date: 31-Jan-03  @  01:26 AM   -   RE: FM readers robbed!

dr_bubble

Wow that's a long time to go unnoticed. Guess that shows how many people read FM. ;)

Message 12/16                 Date: 31-Jan-03  @  05:50 AM   -   RE: FM readers robbed!

influx

Link?:  Link

damn! I'm going to cancel my two year subscription  

Message 13/16                 Date: 10-Feb-03  @  03:25 PM   -   RE: FM readers robbed!

bastiaan

Haha, even funnier was their attempt to make a dutch language version of FM. I've read dozens and dozens of mistranslations in that magazine, which was a blatant and badly done copy of the english version. Now, it seesm ,the original FM was a blatant and badly done copy of SOS.

Message 14/16                 Date: 10-Feb-03  @  03:26 PM   -   RE: FM readers robbed!

bastiaan

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that this is the bloke that is also responsible for writing Tony Blair's 'excellent' report on Iraq.

Message 15/16                 Date: 10-Feb-03  @  06:57 PM   -   RE: FM readers robbed!

Anex

LOL I always thought FM readers were robbed anyway to be honest. How much is that pile of carp these days?

Message 16/16                 Date: 10-Feb-03  @  09:39 PM   -   RE: FM readers robbed!

psylichon

'bout as much as a pile of catfish?

Viewing all 16 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum