0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Sounds Expo UK Feb

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 13-Jan-03  @  12:04 AM   -   Sounds Expo UK Feb

R.A.T.

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Anyone going to Sounds Expo in Febuary ?

Havn't been before sounds a laugh. Anyone been to a previous one ?

Music Live was a bit of a guitar laden dissapointment. Sounds Expo looks like there are more music-tech manafacturers turning up. Music Live was lacking any softsynth or any other software makers.

Anyone fancy raising a few beers to Dancetech in the bar there ?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 13-Jan-03  @  08:03 AM   -   RE: Sounds Expo UK Feb

sox

Link?:  Link

Darkstate and myself went last year and were not impressed at all. Took about 20 minutes to walk around the whole thing. It's actually an afterthought to the Video Expo which was running alongside of it (which took up a massive amount of space in the hall). Don't know if they'll improve it for this year or not

sox

Message 3/5                 Date: 13-Jan-03  @  08:48 AM   -   RE: Sounds Expo UK Feb

dARKSTATe

According to the blurb I got sent guys, they've expanded it significantly this year - what that actually means is anyones guess but the exhibitors list is a little more impressive this year!

To be honest, the only good thing I got from last years show was getting to hook up with Sox (and the desk I bought from him!)

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it this year as I'll be getting pissed and trying to kill myself skiing in the French Alps! WOO HOO!  

Message 4/5                 Date: 14-Jan-03  @  02:35 PM   -   RE: Sounds Expo UK Feb

R.A.T.

Link?:  No link

Lucky bloke.

I'll probably take a look. I'll let you know if it was any good.

Message 5/5                 Date: 14-Jan-03  @  04:45 PM   -   RE: Sounds Expo UK Feb

dARKSTATe

Bring the missus mate.. afterall, she bought you the Juno106!!!  

Doh! wait a minute, if you do that then you won't be able to perv at all the young girlies like you usually do.. ;)

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum