0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: hideki naganuma

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10                 Date: 12-Jan-03  @  01:08 AM   -   hideki naganuma

Loopy

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

He's the guy behind most of the music in JSRF on the Xbox, anyone heard his stuff? I think its brilliant kinda electroclash/breaks/acid/cutup well cool, the game is great but the music is even better.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/10                 Date: 12-Jan-03  @  01:10 PM   -   RE: hideki naganuma

steef

did he do some of the music on the first one too? class music anyway, really made the game.

Message 3/10                 Date: 12-Jan-03  @  04:14 PM   -   RE: hideki naganuma

k

Link?:  Link

Games music is really something to get into if you could, as games now outsel music CD's by a mile. On METAL GEAR SOLID 2 for PS2 there is a great documentary about the 'making of' including a section about the score guy - a Brit living in the USA I beleive.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/10                 Date: 15-Jan-03  @  07:58 AM   -   RE: hideki naganuma

Breakerbox

Link?: Link

LOL.. metal gear solid.. the main them is the smae one from the movie "SPEED".. I am looking into this whole game music thing.

Message 5/10                 Date: 15-Jan-03  @  11:31 PM   -   RE: hideki naganuma

bastiaaan

Gamemusic eh? I'm kinda into oldsjool 8 bit game music...but that's more something of a retro-fetish-melancholic kinda thing.

Message 6/10                 Date: 16-Jan-03  @  12:06 AM   -   RE: hideki naganuma

steef

Gradius II - best videogame music ever.

And I should point out that you're wrong if you disagree with me.

Message 7/10                 Date: 16-Jan-03  @  05:43 AM   -   RE: hideki naganuma

psylichon

I remember actually taping the music from Final Fantasy II for SNES... the scene where you get the airboat. It wasn't the best music ever, but it was the first time I ever heard good sampled strings in a home game system. Well, good for the time... that game had marvelous music.

psy

Message 8/10                 Date: 16-Jan-03  @  08:51 AM   -   RE: hideki naganuma

dARKSTATe

Heh, I actually did game music for the C64 and Amiga alongside such luminaries as Rob Hubbard, Martin Galway and Martin "Sound on Sound" Walker.. (Not to name drop coz no-one's likely to know who those dudes were unless you're a real retrogaming freak!) and to think I was just a spotty teen back then too.. ;)

Message 9/10                 Date: 16-Jan-03  @  04:05 PM   -   RE: hideki naganuma

Jock

Matt Gray was another C64 musician. Now responsible for part production on the Sugababes CD and Girls Aloud. What more can you say ?

Who did One Man And His Droid ? Was it Rob Hubbard or Martin Galway ?

Message 10/10                 Date: 17-Jan-03  @  08:57 AM   -   RE: hideki naganuma

dARKSTATe

Rob Hubbard..

Matt Grey is a production engineer for SugarBabes and Girls Aloud?! Freaky shit... especially considering that as far as i know Girls Aloud songwriting/production is done just round the corner from me at Guildfords Academy of Music...

Which explains why that strumpet Cheryl was at the local cheesy nightclub last friday causing ruckus!!!  

Hmmmm.... the mind boggles... "Darkstate and Girls Aloud in five in a bed sex orgy shocker!!"  

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum