0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: how many out there with kids?

Viewing all 27 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/27                 Date: 08-Jan-03  @  06:13 PM   -   how many out there with kids?

formant

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

anyone else here know the joy of the wee little ones banging on your keys and wearing headphones that are too big for them?

its wonderful... difficult at times to get stuff done but altogether great.

jamey

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/27                 Date: 08-Jan-03  @  07:33 PM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

proximus

Link?:  No link

awww  

No kids yet, but maybe in the future

Message 3/27                 Date: 08-Jan-03  @  08:38 PM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

d

mine just turned 14. he's as big as I am so the
headphones fit just fine, but he's not
interested in making tunes.

Message 4/27                 Date: 08-Jan-03  @  09:09 PM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

formant

k has an older kid as well right?

Message 5/27                 Date: 08-Jan-03  @  10:01 PM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

Def Z

I've got my first coming in April. :-) Can't wait. Hope I can afford to feed the kid. Can't keep the studio up and feed a hungry mouth at the same time... ;-)

Message 6/27                 Date: 08-Jan-03  @  10:10 PM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

errata

I have 3 now. The Youngest is 3 years old. The headphones don't fit... hehehe. tought him how to mute and unmute tracks on the rm1x. But the studio is off limits most of the time. TOO MUCH for him to get into.

e

Message 7/27                 Date: 09-Jan-03  @  12:25 AM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

pict

4 number 5 due in March.My 7 year old is learning to read music and play keyboard she came up to me the other day and showed me a wee riff she made up herself on the piano.

Message 8/27                 Date: 09-Jan-03  @  02:14 AM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

Formant

Link?: Link

wow and i thought i was heavy duty with my third recent addition... :-)

as for feeding them, the mother does that the first year or so and it costs nothing (unless she does formula, then its way expensive)

my son (4 this month) is pretty good at the rs7000 demo songs. i think his fave is like some chem bros sounding song.

jamey

Message 9/27                 Date: 09-Jan-03  @  12:53 PM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

Jock

nah, I stopped having kids after seeing what happened to Gary Glitter.

Message 10/27                 Date: 09-Jan-03  @  01:55 PM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

pict

Jock you have surpassed yourself.

Message 11/27                 Date: 09-Jan-03  @  04:06 PM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

cheddar

Talking about kids and Gary Glitter...

I have the one - doing nowt with instruments except singing and making up the words as she goes along. Pict - How many workers do you need?

Message 12/27                 Date: 09-Jan-03  @  04:24 PM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

k

File?:  [image]

[image file]

there's mine  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 13/27                 Date: 09-Jan-03  @  04:35 PM     Edit: 09-Jan-03  |  04:36 PM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

k

File?:  [image]

[image file]

back in the day! - i couldn't keep him off me bloody bike, he was always clambering up on it & walking round in my helmet on like a midget Darth Vader, crashing into walls etc   - heh heh, a total nutter!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/27                 Date: 10-Jan-03  @  09:00 AM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

chroma

me...7 yrs old. he luvs "we are the robots"(???)
and gorillaz. i packed him off to the provinces
for the holidays so i could work on music
undisturbed but there's just no point to creating
when your families not around you know?

Message 15/27                 Date: 10-Jan-03  @  01:54 PM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

pict

hehe Cheddar they're my pension.

Message 16/27                 Date: 05-Feb-03  @  09:41 AM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

k

hehe - the boy's got a cut with Mercury records! - They're flying him to Atlanta to spend a week and record a first single! -  

Message 17/27                 Date: 05-Feb-03  @  09:49 AM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

Maarten

whoa! congrats!

Message 18/27                 Date: 05-Feb-03  @  10:06 AM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

bedwyr

yeah, well done there k's kid, woohoo  

Message 19/27                 Date: 05-Feb-03  @  10:50 AM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

milan

wow. props! when is he gonna be on telly?  

Message 20/27                 Date: 05-Feb-03  @  11:47 AM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

k

soon i hope

Message 21/27                 Date: 05-Feb-03  @  12:59 PM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

eZs

Awesome K! He does some great stuff from what I heard on dancetech radio a while back.

Message 22/27                 Date: 05-Feb-03  @  03:29 PM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

formant

thats great k, congrats and to your son as well

Message 23/27                 Date: 06-Feb-03  @  02:49 AM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

man called clay

my daughter tomi...23 works for ikea and has been in a couple of their tv ads here in san diego.
she has a full-time job with their store here and works in a nightclub with dj's & all also.
she's like the third girl from ladytron.
my son clay is 17 and looks like an asian version of k's kid. same expression etc.
clay's rappin about 22 hours a day.
we have fun battles when he works with me doing tile and stone.
he hates techno...or so he says.....kinda like that eminem guy.
i'm slowly working on it though and i spy him groovin here and there. that and classical and jazz and african and celtic. funny...he hated rap when i was managing/producing a rap group ten years ago.
boy how we change.
k....congrats on your kid getting his shine.
beautiful tuff kid.

Message 24/27                 Date: 06-Feb-03  @  02:57 PM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

nutoniom

Q: And Children? A: And Children

Message 25/27                 Date: 07-Feb-03  @  12:33 AM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

man called clay

always loved discharge.....some twenty years ago.
we're all children.
everyone is a child.

Message 26/27                 Date: 07-Feb-03  @  09:25 AM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

cheddar

perhaps more to the fore here than elsewhere

Message 27/27                 Date: 07-Feb-03  @  09:31 AM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

cheddar

perhaps 4 the floor more than elsewhere

Viewing all 27 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 27 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum