0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: it will never end

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8                 Date: 14-Dec-02  @  02:08 PM   -   it will never end

cheddar

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

so i am writing in the chat last night about grass and stuff and someone contributes with a 'don't you know theres a war on drugs'

This morning i wake up and realise that the war on drugs has been going on a long time and shows little sign of peace, now we have war on terror and our civil liberties are under suffering (or not in this case)

The point, the point is, these will never end we have this (or the next ratchet click) forever. Pay attention - maybe you shouldn't publically speak bad about U Sam, well just keep it that way, the new rules always apply, it will never end

Crawl under a rock, get used to it or die

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/8                 Date: 14-Dec-02  @  02:19 PM   -   RE: it will never end

milan

Link?: Link

or move to hungary, like Cheddar ;)

Message 3/8                 Date: 14-Dec-02  @  08:54 PM   -   RE: it will never end

influx

the person who said something about the war on drugs...were they comin from a "dont you know its illegal and we're fighting this horrible battle against "EVIL" (drugs)?"

or were they making a mockery of it as ANY FUCKING INTELLIGENT PERSON WITH THEIR EYES OPEN would. "The War on Drugs hahahahhaha"

?

Message 4/8                 Date: 14-Dec-02  @  09:09 PM   -   RE: it will never end

moonunit

Link?:  No link

you forgot option 3:

"You'd better keep it shut or be investigated"

how warmly reassuring on this bleak saturday, cheddar.  

Message 5/8                 Date: 15-Dec-02  @  03:48 AM   -   RE: it will never end

cheddar

look fkn let it go

from here even if you need the help

believe and be true (said thet elsewhere) you hear the rules they rules

prfect beauty comes in the glass like last time swirling different light

oh why oh why oh why

naught haughty hunger want everything different here in this place, same as the old boss, cotton chase you, you there again

Message 6/8                 Date: 15-Dec-02  @  10:43 AM   -   RE: it will never end

bedwyr

influx, it was me.

anyone remember the war on want?

war on want

Message 7/8                 Date: 15-Dec-02  @  09:47 PM   -   RE: it will never end

influx

cheddar...I dunno...how hard do you try to be as obtuse as possible?

its all good, but youre starting to sound condescending with the "Ive got it and you dont" thing that seems to be your MO

Message 8/8                 Date: 16-Dec-02  @  12:16 PM   -   RE: it will never end

cheddar

The lesson is in the learning and i hate learning.

I do not try to be better than you (i am for sure-) but the position of conscious recognition is a sliding thing, if you can see in a direction then someone else can see further. I do not see all things, to be sure, but i see some things and know there is (an insanity making) much to be seen. The point of the faces and experience line was to create a space between - which in this case, was filled with smoke (excepts in e's house-), in another it could be a club filled with people, or another the space between pages of a book. Is it all the same thing or is it all different?

I do not want to exclude anyone - including the future, with specifics and to be honest I write often without knowlwdge of what to write - only to say and that is one of the reasons I write here. You guys often (excluding golf!) say stuff that calls chime - maybe thats a part of the 'we'.

I suppose the second mail was the usual 'back from the pub bollocks' and you can dispense with this, though I find out the most about myself from these messages. But caught and chase together...really!

If anyone wants to send money... my advice is spend less and take more holidays.

Can I go back to finding personal lucid now?

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum