0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

Viewing all 40 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  08:54 AM   -   FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

..is the day before my birthday!!!  

Man I'm getting old... anyone wanna buy me a Kurzweil??  

Marc_D

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  12:07 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

influx

Link?:  Link

"'FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!' "

is the day I turn 31, which is 13 backwards, which is what I am.

and the AM has already shown to be a nice good ol mindhump. 12/13/02 woohoo.

Message 3/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  12:16 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

influx

oh, and all that nicey shit, too, ya git.

Message 4/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  12:59 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

Maarten

Congrats!!! I guess...

Message 5/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  01:34 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

milan

what, its your b-day too influx?

Message 6/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  01:44 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

Maarten

huh? what's with the "too"?

Message 7/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  03:39 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

xoxos

the garotte

IT moves from motion into rest, and rests from rest into motion. these IT does always, for time is not. so that IT does neither of these things. IT does THAT one thing which we must express by two things, neither of which possesses any rational meaning.

yet ITS doing, which is not-doing, is simple and yet complex, is neither free nor necessary.

for all these ideas express Relation; and IT, comprehending all Relation in ITS simplicity, is out of all Relation even with ITSELF.

all this is true and false; and it is true and false to say that it is true and false.

strain forth thine Intelligence, O man, O worthy one, O chosen of IT, to apprehend the discourse of THE MASTER; for thus thy reason shall at last break down, as the fetter is struck from a slave's throat.

3: generation into 1: unity. 31 is thus initiation.

Message 8/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  04:06 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

Maarten

Ohh PSY!!!! Where are you? Lookie here! Pssyyyy! Over here!!

Message 9/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  04:27 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

psylichon

hahahah! Yes, I understood that one, x...

now why don't we get along better? ;) j/k of course... nicely said. your own words?

psy

Message 10/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  06:58 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

xoxos

do we have a problem?

like the bear says, "i'm beginning to think you're missing on purpose."

Message 11/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  08:10 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

errata

Link?:  No link

Ummm.. happy birthday kids!

e

Message 12/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  08:22 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

xoxos

oh, i get it.. we had a dispute, so know we're enemies.. how magnaminously minded of you.

once you asked me for patience.. and now everything you don't understand, you deride. that, fyi, is a classic american trait, for your cultural studies.

it's a poem, of sorts. i, and many other people, find this particular poet to be rather versed.. i really don't know how you claim to be a musician when you seem to have no capacity for abstraction. this poet did.. the capitalisation is used semantically.. of course, that's just crazy and wacky.

i'm sick of your small minded derision. you're a crumb. adios, whores.

Message 13/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  08:31 PM     Edit: 13-Dec-02  |  08:32 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

psylichon

chill out holmes... do you know what j/k means? we have no problem. Just wanted to know if those were your words or someone else's. if they were someone else tell me so I can go hear more of em, please.

psy

Message 14/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  08:41 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

psylichon

btw, that's like basically how I believe the world to be. I guess you thought I was kidding when I said nicely said...?

Message 15/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  09:29 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

nominuto

divas to the dancefloor please...

*throws hands in the air*

;p

hbd, influx.

Message 16/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  09:55 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

Maarten

Jezus man, don't be so uptight- for what it's worth I have much respect for some of the DT'ers, you happen to be one of 'em. What happened to fooling around? sjeesh, ta

Message 17/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  10:23 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

pict

May you be spared from intimations of mortality and have a warm fluffy feeling inside on this the anniversary of your birth.

Message 18/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  10:36 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

influx

heh. happy birthday marc! is it the 14th yet?

Message 19/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  11:24 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

j/k

I hardly ever know what I mean. How could you
possibly know what I mean?

Message 20/40                 Date: 14-Dec-02  @  01:15 AM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

steef

happy birthday tossers.

Message 21/40                 Date: 14-Dec-02  @  01:59 AM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

damballah

yes, best wishes at both of you

Message 22/40                 Date: 14-Dec-02  @  02:41 AM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

influx

Hey Damblahblah! you been missin it seems

speaking of missing...WHERE THE FUCK IS SITAR?

Im actually kinda worried. remember he was talkin bout tests and some medical condition? I hope that punny fucker is ok!

Message 23/40                 Date: 14-Dec-02  @  12:05 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

milan

happy b-day marc, this time propperly.

and re. sitar- anyone tried writing him an email? or even a snail mail?

Message 24/40                 Date: 14-Dec-02  @  12:06 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

bedwyr

i posted to him from the dt thing

Message 25/40                 Date: 14-Dec-02  @  12:57 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

Steve Roughley

Happy Birthday Marc!  

regards.

steve.

Message 26/40                 Date: 14-Dec-02  @  08:55 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

influx

re Sitar, I did too, through here.

his mail was sitarsong@ the att address...att.worldnet or something?

damn I hope he is ok

Message 27/40                 Date: 14-Dec-02  @  09:38 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

milan

well doesnt anyone have his home address? sending a letter to his house would be a good way of finding out whats up, his wife might read it or something...

Message 28/40                 Date: 14-Dec-02  @  09:43 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

damballah

sitarsong@worldnet.att.net

Message 29/40                 Date: 14-Dec-02  @  09:52 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

moonunit

it unfortunately bounces back  

and hbd to you marc

Message 30/40                 Date: 14-Dec-02  @  11:18 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

R.A.T.

Happy bithday mate. Sorry I'm not out partying with ya!

Message 31/40                 Date: 14-Dec-02  @  11:54 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

steef

I did have sitars address somewhere, but I
can't remember where I've put it  

Message 32/40                 Date: 15-Dec-02  @  12:43 AM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

milan

might be time to look for it

Message 33/40                 Date: 15-Dec-02  @  03:44 AM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

influx

marc? still got it?

Message 34/40                 Date: 16-Dec-02  @  10:38 AM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

dARKSTATe

Hiya guyz sorry for the no show and THANKS for all the wishes!

Birthday was mad, expanded my dvd collection considerably and got a few great new albums to boot (Mr Scruff - Trouser Jazz, Peshay - Fuzion to name but two).. no Kurzweil unfortunately...

However we also had our album project launch on Sat and that went FANTASTICALLY well.. so if any of ya would like to hear the Darkstate sound in "proper-fi" *plug plug* drop me a mail and I'll send ya out a promo!

As for Sitar, I haven't heard from him in a little while but he DID send me a *newish* email address which is:

vze47575@verizon.net

Cheers

Marc_D

Message 35/40                 Date: 16-Dec-02  @  12:41 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

BJT

So influx are you 13 or 31?
Or both.

Message 36/40                 Date: 16-Dec-02  @  01:11 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

bedwyr

i just got a mail from sitar      

hope he doesn't mind me letting you know :

"I've been doing some other stuff but hope
to get back to DT. I miss everyone. Although the trackvotes I get EVERY
DAY for my sitar track are sorry reminders of how shite my actual dance
tracks are!!! LOL. Well I was getting better and will get better in the
future. Hope you are well "

Message 37/40                 Date: 16-Dec-02  @  01:29 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

milan

haha. so the bugger is still alive! i was sure all the votes would have provoked him to at least come and say "stop voting already, you´re swamping my inbox" or something... thanks b.

Message 38/40                 Date: 16-Dec-02  @  09:42 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

influx

phew. damn I was gettin worried. relief

Im 31, turned 31 on the 13th. you must be a slow git to not have gotten that one 

Message 39/40                 Date: 17-Dec-02  @  12:14 AM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

milan

aha! so it was your b-day! congrats, once again- you are now officialy an old sod  

Message 40/40                 Date: 17-Dec-02  @  02:11 AM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

BJT

LOL Gotcha

Viewing all 40 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4

There are 40 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum