0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: No login with I.E.?

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9                 Date: 11-Dec-02  @  10:44 PM   -   No login with I.E.?

psylichon

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

k, I haven't been able to log into the new site with internet explorer. I deleted my cookies and everything, but no go. Works fine in Nutscrape, though. Don't mind using Nutscrape for admin, but thought you should know in case you didn't (though I bet you did)

nevermind.

psy

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/9                 Date: 11-Dec-02  @  11:34 PM   -   RE: No login with I.E.?

milan

IE sure as hell works for most of us here. maybe delete some more cookies?  

cookie monster... me eat now, yum yum! ;)

Message 3/9                 Date: 12-Dec-02  @  01:10 AM   -   RE: No login with I.E.?

k

Link?:  Link

w-w-w-hat!  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/9                 Date: 12-Dec-02  @  11:15 AM   -   RE: No login with I.E.?

k

Link?:  Link

did you check in your TEMP INTERNET FILES folder for cookies?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/9                 Date: 12-Dec-02  @  06:44 PM   -   RE: No login with I.E.?

psylichon

Last time I deleted cookies I must have missed some. This time it worked fine. Now just have to figure out which forums I've read  

psy

Message 6/9                 Date: 12-Dec-02  @  08:13 PM   -   RE: No login with I.E.?

psylichon

er... sorted.

did I use it right?

Message 7/9                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  03:14 AM   -   RE: No login with I.E.?

Def Z

Link?:  No link

Hi-jack ON!!

Are there are good alternatives to IE? I use it, but would prefer using something else. Anything worthwhile?

Message 8/9                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  03:35 AM   -   RE: No login with I.E.?

psylichon

opera and mozilla are ever increasing in poplarity, but I've never used either so I can't speak for speed, compatibility, or reliability.

psy

Message 9/9                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  01:35 PM   -   RE: No login with I.E.?

milan

i like opera very much, but it does have some problems with more complex coding on some pages. majority of the sites work just fine though. and its free, o/c. check it out, you might like it.

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum