0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: I'm da MASTER

Viewing all 18 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/18                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  12:22 AM   -   I'm da MASTER

Bastiaan

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I finally got my MASTER OF SCIENCE DEGREE TODAY. Yeah....you may all gasp at me in awe now.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/18                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  12:49 AM   -   RE: I'm da MASTER

xoxos

ahem, you forgot to zip up.

Message 3/18                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  01:08 AM   -   RE: I'm da MASTER

Bastiaan

nah...i'm drunk and jubilant.

Message 4/18                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  01:15 AM   -   RE: I'm da MASTER

influx

well hell man! congrats on the ability to see something through. I know that takes a lot of work and commitment!

now lets hope you dont end up waiting tables for a living!

Message 5/18                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  01:33 AM   -   RE: I'm da MASTER

GT

Link?:  No link

THAT is really, really outstanding B...it takes some real discipline, congrats!

Message 6/18                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  03:43 AM     Edit: 05-Nov-02  |  03:43 AM   -   RE: I'm da MASTER

pict

Now comes the real work;)Seriously though congratulations with your perseverance.

Message 7/18                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  03:52 AM   -   RE: I'm da MASTER

Defector Z

Good work man. Drink up! You deserve it!

Message 8/18                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  04:06 AM   -   RE: I'm da MASTER

k

Link?:  Link

*gasp*

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/18                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  06:48 AM   -   RE: I'm da MASTER

proximus

Congratulations  

Message 10/18                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  07:47 AM   -   RE: I'm da MASTER

Bastiaan

Thanks peeps! I'm awake again and no bloody hang over...dammit I must not have been drinking enough. Although I was at least drunk enough to be nailing shut my housemate's room with a big wooden board in the middle of the night...hehehe.

*the ability to see something through* <- THIS IS SO TRUE! No, realy it is.

Finding a nice job is bloody tough these days, even for those with a degree in engineering. I have no real idea of what to do no, where or why...so I saved up a bit from my part time job and I'm off to Sri-Lanka and the Maladives for some time.

Today is for my studio...it's a bit dusty after months of hardly any use you know. But unlike women it takes just the flicking of one or two buttons to turn my synths on again after such a long period of neglect.

Message 11/18                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  08:28 AM   -   RE: I'm da MASTER

cheddar

Link?:  Link

travel is good and if you like it there keep an open mind to working there. I think it is the easiest/best way to travel AND if working with your qualification is trickey at home then you might find it easier to work abroad, especially where the skills are rarer on the ground. worked for me.

Seriously if you want to go for it mail me I have a few tips

Message 12/18                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  08:35 AM   -   RE: I'm da MASTER

Maarten

Way to go Bas, congrats!

Message 13/18                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  09:45 AM   -   RE: I'm da MASTER

milan

congratulations maximus! i was wondering where you disapeared!

Message 14/18                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  11:26 AM   -   RE: I'm da MASTER

Zazza

Awesome dude! A million kowtows to yah!

Message 15/18                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  01:53 PM   -   RE: I'm da MASTER

Bastiaan

What's a Kowtow? Yo, cheddar drop me a line at Bazziman@hotmail.com...I don't seem to have your email address.

Message 16/18                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  12:00 AM   -   RE: I'm da MASTER

Steve Roughley

Nice one Bastiaan!!! I'm in my final year of IT now. I know how bloody hard it is!

One thing that is helping me along though, is the massive amount of debt that I am in. If I don't finish, I'm f*cked!

Respect!

And regards.

Steve.

Message 17/18                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  09:57 AM   -   RE: I'm da MASTER

Bastiaan

Hehe...most of my dept is with the goverment..if you can't pay it back in 10 or so years they forfeit it...we have the social democrats to thank for that.

Enjoy that last year.

Message 18/18                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  10:34 AM   -   RE: I'm da MASTER

Steve Roughley

Cheers! I've just got a letter through the door reminding me that I have to start paying my debt as soon as I reach earning of £10000pa. I don't think the UK government will let me off though.

Regards.

Steve.

Viewing all 18 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum