0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Who is the enemy

Viewing all 138 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14

Original Message 1/138                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  01:42 PM   -   Who is the enemy

cheddar

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Really if the US is spending more on military than the rest of the world combined then ...who is the enemy?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/138                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  02:00 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Steve Webster

Link?:  No link

You see, that's the problem with Russia not being a super power anymore. The world is unbalanced.

Message 3/138                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  02:17 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

milan

Link?: Link

everybody is the enemy. its gonna be US vs the world soon. might be fun to watch if you´re on another planet i guess.

Message 4/138                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  02:59 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Steve Roughley

Yeah, I'm not too keen on the recent attitude of the US military/government. Nor the UK's.

Fuck it! I think I'm gonna move to France.

Regards.

Steve.

Message 5/138                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  04:33 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

falltdfex

u lot may hate me for this but what would u do?i keep hearing people saying oh saddam wont have weapons of mass distruction for at least another few years so what u wanna do wait till religous fools like that actually get one and use b4 any1 does anything bout it

Message 6/138                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  05:20 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

I thibk you'll find the USA admin & leadership bangs on about GOD & devine right to leadership as much, or rather MORE than saddam. I dont ever recall an Iraqi press release mentioning religion or god, and again it shows just how the white right wing media has influenced people to start to beleive that saddam is somehow a 'religious' issue and therefore something to do with al queda, islam, & the general branding of Islam as 'evil'.

I mean after Hitler, no-one started a pogrom against christians did they?.. but the Nazi state was a christian state sanctioned & condoned by the vatican.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/138                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  05:41 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

formant

k thats very revisionist of you... shall i start posting links to catholics who saved tons of jews?

you know better than to throw a statement out there like that...

hitler hated christians and thier bible and was much more a champion of modern athiestic thought than anything else.

so to restate it,

"I mean after Hitler, no-one started a pogrom against athiests did they?.. "

we could go all day back and forth on what christians did or didn't do to stop hitler but in reality your accusations of a)hitler and the church being friendly and b)bush being equal to hitler are not responsible statements. there may be evidence either way but you pass it off as 'common knowledge' when its very dubious.

so lets back off the hitler comparisons ok?

now to your point k, i can agree with you that the iraqi regime is more or less secular but you can't deny they invoke the name of allah to get the crowds riled up anymore than i can deny we demonize sadam as a muslim dictator.

so yah, bush throws the name god around a lot. have you read any speeches from other presidents in our history? nearly all of them invoke the name of god on a frequent basis. you will probably find the same in your own country but i can't imagine you as a patriot so it is a wasted point i suppose :-)

jamey

Message 8/138                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  06:43 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Steve Roughley

In all honesty, I am not that worried by Sadam. The Sadam threat was blown out of all proportion, probably in an attempt to cover up the real intentions of the western world.

But just remember, the US are the only country who have ever used major nuclear weapons on another country.

Regards.

Steve.

Message 9/138                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  07:45 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

influx

I love my country but I fear my government

Message 10/138                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  08:18 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

errata

Do you Influx? What makes up a country? You rail often against the MACHINE that is american culture and the millions who happily feed their children to it! You have no trust or praise for the f*ckheads that rule this nation, democrat or republican. (These are statements based on what i've read from you)... I'm totally down with 90%of what you have to say... but if not the people, the culture or the government, than... what makes a "country"?

Every Western and Middle Eastern nation on Earth has leaders that rattle on about "god willing" and God's support. Many Eastern countries, as well... but several of these are somewhat Marxist or have a less definate role for gods in their society than we do in the west! This is what led Marx to call religion the opiate of the masses. it allows governments to control whole swaths of the populace by appealing to their religious faith. It's not really religions fault, it;s the fault of the smart bastards that learned to tap the faithful... to take advantage of the spiritual notion that you needn't understand to belive!!!

"You needn't fully understand the Irag issue to believe what we're doing is necessary!" That's how it is, was and shall be in places where people follow uncomprimising relious entities and black and white religious beliefs! That's how I see it... I'm sure there's someone here to point out my blindness!!!

e

Message 11/138                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  08:29 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

yeah yeah and so does Bush - "God bless america this and that" etc etc - the amount of times God/America has been lumped into the same sentence is very often -

But if you are a racist or are culturaly predjudiced you will hear 'Allah' as the call to arms of of some fanatic group rather than simply 'God' in another language...

Now.. Bush says 'God' this and that always about the USA, so if he spoke a different language he'd say 'Allah'

simple but you seem to want to suggest it means something entirely different.

Regarding the nazi party, they used tons of Christian Knights imagery in their posters etc, and yes, the vatican DID apease them - BUT the point is, we DONT (quite rightly) attack 'christianity' because of evil regimes in christian countries - but for some reason we feel that it's ok to attack 'another' religion wholesale due to the antic's of one dictator who 'happens' to be in an islamic country.

that formant is pathetic. That'd be like arresting all the monsigniors or whatever they are called from the main cathederals because of the IRA who happened to be in a 'christian' country & catholics - that would be rediculous - BUT, that is in effect what is happening all over the world with Islamic church leaders.

and why?... cos they decry the modern westernised world and it's lack of ethics & humanity?... so does the church if it comes to that albeit more subtley, but that is purely cultural differences of accepted public behaviour. As far as I know it's NOT 'terrorism' to criticise the USA no matter how harshly, or i and most of my freinds would be a classed as 'terrorists' & locked up with the rest of them...

I mean football fans all over the world... they go to other countries, into peoples communities & attack people, smash up public places & peoples businesses & cars, attack & injure or maim and sometimes kill people from time to time... do they ban football & arrest the club chairmen and Fifa officials?.. nope... but what if those footie fans were muslims, or anti-capitalists?

what they do is, they pool intelligence and arrest the proven leaders and troublemakers, take them to court, show the evidence and lock them up - they dont cart them off and hold them indefinately without trial. I like footie, but does that make me a hooligan by association with the sport???

So, no big beef... but get with reality. All I'm saying is, lets have a level playing feild and less hypocracy of hiding/disguising what is nothing more than blatant white cultural & imperial racism against another group who look/live differently.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/138                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  08:35 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

errata

"As far as I know it's NOT 'terrorism' to criticise the USA no matter how harshly, or i and most of my freinds would be a classed as 'terrorists' & locked up with the rest of them" --

If our Attorney General (the chief of law enforcement in the US) has his way it will be, and you will!

e

Message 13/138                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  09:10 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

The enemy are the power brokers.. those who want to retain or extend their wealth and power and fuck the rest of us...

Don't matter if they are muslims, dictators, 'democratically' elected leaders, religious zealots, white, brown, black whatever.. if your god is power then you must make sacrifice to that god...

All hail mammon...

Message 14/138                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  09:14 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

influx

I love what this place is supposed to be, and what it could be.

I dont hate the entirety of american culture, just the shallow blind consumerism that is unfortunately the majority

and I dont have the entirety of the governmental system, just the oppressive elitist wealthy fat fucks who consistently squash lives and livelihoods with impunity.

were you calling me out? do I seem that transparent?

Message 15/138                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  09:40 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

yes sure, and that is what the fight is about now isnt it - that we had something as an idea called deocracy, but that it is fact doesnt work... it's controlled by corporations & their money - so we have in fact a despotic right-wing controling of our countries. Nothing in life is perfect but at least we should have that system return to work properly as it should do.

the secret is easy - whatever they say, the opposite is always true - hence their favourite words/phrases are:

'peace', 'democracy', 'freedom', 'truth' (& especialy) 'lets be clear about this'

when in fact the opposite is always true. These are now meaningless words and phrases, mouthed by politicians and corporate hierarchy, and the populace drools obediently like pavlovian dogs when they hear those words. Control. fear. control.

However, what confuses me, is what has happened to Bush & his cronies recently to make them suddenly back down and change their tune about Iraq... something serious we don't know about. Bush looked positively rattled to me when he came on TV to announce it. I wonder what happened  

still, we have our good points in life regardless... Like seeing Arsenal brought down a peg.  

Message 16/138                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  10:05 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

xoxos

HUMANS

Message 17/138                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  10:09 PM     Edit: 31-Oct-02  |  10:11 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Ghost

"Nothing in life is perfect but at least we should have that system return to work properly as it should do"

word to that k... it's time the people took back the democracy that belongs to THEM.... there are many people who are sick to death of all of this corruption and the corporate oligarchy, but there are many more who are blind and happy.....

the question becomes: what is the best way to raise awareness and affect some real change?

I smell a revolution, but which way is the wind blowing?

Message 18/138                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  10:22 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

xoxos

YOU see the thing about loving america influx is that it's specific about something that could be more general, ie. time changes and five years from now you're in mongolia. what this place is SUPPOSED to be represents ideas suited especially well for one instance. this is the thing about an institution because anytime you institutionalise something that's just proper anyway you're compromising it's integrity by creating a form that represents something, creating an abstract, a double, which can be used to counter by creating cosmic parallel falsehoods.

love TRUTH or BUG BEANS or whatever because it is TRUTH or BUG BEANS. not america because it is TRUTH or BUG BEANS because if proof then double which is not BUG BEANS because i love them yum!

Message 19/138                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  10:35 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

influx

you know what, man. Im not smart enough for this shit and my head hurts. Im fucking sick of the way things are, but I really dig this place for the most part

I cant think of anywhere else that offers so much opportunity

sadly that opportunity comes with a large price

please speak in simple terms when addressing the simple-minded, ok?

Message 20/138                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  11:16 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Steve Roughley

"which can be used to counter "
Can be used to counter what xoxos?

But you're definitely on to something there mate. That has to be one of the major causes of problems for any country, the new western coutries in particular. This belief that the country is as it was intended to be. Sure, the original American concept, for example, was a good one, but it is just that; a concept. Yet, much of the powers that be (government, voters, etc) continue to apply this concept when they attempt to view the country as it is today. Inevitably, this causes problems. But there ya go. That's the joke! Geddit? It's only funny for a short while.

Regards.

Steve.

Message 21/138                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  11:20 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

errata

I wasn't calling you out, Influx... just trying to understand. I wonder sometimes at what's to love. I too have a tremendous amount of effection for many elements of our society. Some of which sometimes tend to be the catalyst for a lot of the bullsh*t.

I also think that our constitution in the US is STELLAR! Very concise and everything you'd like a nation to be. Thomas Jefferson was brilliant (if not flawed in some aspects... mostly due to cultural influences of his day)... and in theory our judicial system is founded on the best set of rules I've seen!

It's in the actuation of these systems that I find so many problems!!! Abuse of Power comes as no surprise!

I LOVE bug beans!

e

Message 22/138                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  11:27 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

influx

what I love? the geography. and the (sadly small number of) genuine people i have encountered

Message 23/138                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  11:54 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

xoxos

you know when i first looked at that (bit disoriented cos i'd just leaned back and dragged the page down) i thought it said something 'and sadly, the genuine smell of people i have met' which i considered odd, but not ignoble.

Message 24/138                 Date: 01-Nov-02  @  12:17 AM     Edit: 01-Nov-02  |  04:49 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

influx

ahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha
hhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAha

phew

Message 25/138                 Date: 01-Nov-02  @  12:59 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

prozac anyone?

o, well, occasionally that turns people into homicidal maniacs but wtf..

Message 26/138                 Date: 01-Nov-02  @  01:29 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

shall I delete that so it's easily readable again for us mortals with only 15" screens?  

Message 27/138                 Date: 01-Nov-02  @  04:49 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

influx

better?

Message 28/138                 Date: 01-Nov-02  @  12:01 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

well... good to see Lady Di is still pissing our taxes down the drain even from the grave !! - trial collapses... more money wasted which could have done something worthwhile. Viva!

Message 29/138                 Date: 01-Nov-02  @  12:06 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

GT

"white right wing media" - lovely...kinda just lets us know he's a hater

Message 30/138                 Date: 01-Nov-02  @  01:21 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

so in your mind GT the press is NOT owned by a handful of white right-wing people then GT?

lol!

Message 31/138                 Date: 01-Nov-02  @  03:20 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

cheddar

selling today to buy tomorrow, I think this is a big problem, that and the increasing expectations of company owners (Directors and shareholders.

More efficiency with no benefit to the worker(except keeping your job).

I mean you start with good intentions and the western ethic telling you to PROGRESS (bwahh...haha) and (maybe quickly, maybe slowly) life erodes your ethics and before you know it you are what you hated. They call it "growing up". Then you are hiring managers and you look into them to see the same deadness that is in you "you need it for the job" and then before you know it you are encouraging the innocent to sell out because if there is one thing you can't stand more that being corrupt it's being alone

Message 32/138                 Date: 02-Nov-02  @  12:57 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

GT

kilo, you ARE SO STUCK ON RACE it's sad.

Message 33/138                 Date: 02-Nov-02  @  01:12 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

psylichon

GT:

Show us examples of black influence in the media (except oprah).

There, that's why kilo is talking about race in the media.

psylichon

Message 34/138                 Date: 02-Nov-02  @  01:39 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

influx

GT dude...honest question here. Are you going to deny that the mainstream media is run by white conservatives, mostly male?

honest inquiry, I say.

Message 35/138                 Date: 02-Nov-02  @  09:11 AM     Edit: 02-Nov-02  |  09:15 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

GT: If you have never been black or shared intimately in that experience you will never have seen the pain that is caused...

My wife, who is black, was punched in the stomach by an 80 year old guy down the road while she was 6 months pregnant, and every time he passed her and her 8 year old daughter on our street he would call them 'scum'.. these are just two examples of many of the kind of treatment that she and other people of colour suffer with dignity and patience...

That same daughter cries because she wants to be like the little blond girls on tv. Why?

When black kids join school at the age of 5 they equal or outperform their white counterparts. By the time they leave their expectations have been crushed by the predjudice they have to suffer.

Even those that negotiate their way through the education system find that they can't get jobs commensurate with their skills and abilities..

Guess what, it's the white right wing people who are 'so hung up on race that it's sad'....

Message 36/138                 Date: 02-Nov-02  @  09:50 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

GT

http://www.blackenterprise.com/BE100sHome.asp - there psylichon, you sort and report.

BET ?
Oprah, why not mention her?

influx, would it make you feel better if they were female??

are now racially profiling the media owners now? as to say "they're black, so they must be for us" lol! OR "that ted turner fellow sure is against race ___(y or x)_____. ridiculous! opps, i'm sorry, i forgot the secret conspiracy theories...please insert them here _______________

i DO NOT care if they are owned by a purple guy or gurl, it's the "news" or content that is milled by them.

http://www.blackenterprise.com/BE100sHome.asp - there psylichon, you sort and report.

BET ?
Oprah, why not mention her?

influx, would it make you feel better if they were female?? how would the feeds be reported differently...they must still remain mainstream and competitive.

would it make kilo feel better if ccn was run by blacks ?? would you REALLY see a difference -not in the USA cos it's already liberal and underdogish.

I mean, are now racially profiling the media owners now? as to say "they're black, so they must be for us" lol! OR "that ted turner fellow sure is against race ___(y or x)_____. ridiculous! opps, i'm sorry, i forgot the secret conspiracy theories...please insert them here _______________

i DO NOT care if they are owned by a purple, fuchsia, or another colour guy or gurl, it's the "news" or content that is milled by them. "owners" have macro decision making, not micro

carry on tho, i'm quiet for now, awaiting a less HYPOTHETICAL topic.

Message 37/138                 Date: 02-Nov-02  @  09:52 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

GT

err, sorry, can't edit

Message 38/138                 Date: 02-Nov-02  @  10:22 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

GT: You are so naive, it hurts..

Message 39/138                 Date: 02-Nov-02  @  02:31 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

psylichon

their 'news' and 'entertainment' is the indication of their prejudices. their content is the smoking gun of racism. and people don't even realize the ideas they're fed. you are living, ranting proof.

psylichon

Message 40/138                 Date: 02-Nov-02  @  03:00 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

xoxos

it would make me feel better if they'd choose aloneness over corruption.

the thing i like about white people is if it's good enough for them, it's good enough for you! and we'll see to that!

Message 41/138                 Date: 02-Nov-02  @  05:40 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

i'm 'so stoked on race' ?... HALF MY FUCKING FAMILY IS NOT WHITE YOU DOZY CUNT!!

Message 42/138                 Date: 02-Nov-02  @  07:06 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

cheddar

does that mean i have been having conversations with person or persons of non white racial purity, I thought that what antivirus was for

Message 43/138                 Date: 02-Nov-02  @  07:15 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

psylichon

uh, i think that one needs some 'splainin', cheddar

psylichon

Message 44/138                 Date: 02-Nov-02  @  07:42 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

cheddar

well here we are typing into the night to names with repeated positions that collected give an overall flavour...yeh?

where is the human in any of this, apart from the beige and blacks (PC's and Macs) there ends my reality.

OK OK but in this case I mean apart from all of it - where is the person here? POssibly part of the attraction, except for us never happening to be around the same table in the same pub at the same time is the facelessness of it all - I would think that for minority groups this facelessness is a chestnut. OK I shouldn't write anti anything stuff and - oh yes I consider most all of my words (often in relation to all previous words) I should mark my sarasm appropriately (such as bringing Norton into it). But to continue to dig the ditch Iam WASP, parents irish/scottish wife from Hungary, child some beautiful mix - al supremelz white - I bet you didn't know factor 50 exists. Am i assamed? Eh, I don't think so

I believe EVERYONE is racist, I like this thought - it's honest and probably true (humans are very goood at spotting difference) so now the argument moves away from "are you...arn't you" to "so what do you do about it" - for me I get lazy at "so what".

To remove the risk of you guy(s) thinking less of me (for it's nice to be nice and don't cost nothing) I react to K's upfrontness and (with most everyone else) efforts to straighten GT out with some story "...from the book of reality..." and why not go there, why not go straight to the point, talk about colour and religeon and predictability and smell and all of those things which are generalisations in our / parents / social groups minds. Maybe we should, you know, exercise to exorcise.

Anyway the site will go to shit now cos the man said he is a nig or a nog ...No no stop not that

In the end i am still not convinced how many of you are difefrent aspects of the same person

Message 45/138                 Date: 02-Nov-02  @  07:45 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

zazza

hopefully he's kiddin'

Message 46/138                 Date: 02-Nov-02  @  08:34 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

GT

kilo wrote "i'm 'so stoked on race' ?... HALF MY FUCKING FAMILY IS NOT WHITE YOU DOZY CUNT!! "

see what i mean??? sad (tough guy i'm sure too, ooohh)

Message 47/138                 Date: 02-Nov-02  @  09:06 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

GT

and, uh, naive huh...surely YOU'RE kidding

i find you story sad tho, for sure, however Z, it is YOUR responsibility to build that childs confidence, not societies. and fecking Barbie has nothing to do with it.

so, herein lies the issue. you've got a small bit of society complaining and banging on about "the world hates us cos we're colour x or y" BOLLOCKS!

do you know how friggin easy it is to get a job here in florida because you have a darker skin colour then the next guy??? hella easy cos of preferences...and that's TOTALLY wrong. Even the black guy i work with agrees, it's complete and utter shite.

it's pathetic to blame others for you're own desiny. how come i NEVER hear asians complaining?? funny huh, but certain types WANT to be spoon fed, like kilo etc.

but heh, keep it up kilo et al, i'm sure you'll remain lame as ever blaming others for your concerns.

media, bush, bbc, the salesclerk at harrods, used car salemen...they ARE ALL against you

lol!!

"Wake up tomorrow and be men trying get a piece of the world, not mice trying to get a piece of CHEESE"

Message 48/138                 Date: 02-Nov-02  @  09:58 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

look it's simple, i dont want to have a conversation with some twit who denies there is any problem...

there's racism in all cultures, but to see a white person or black person or brown, purple or anything else denying such a thing exists in their culture or belittling the situation just gets right on my tits.

It's that simple really.

Message 49/138                 Date: 02-Nov-02  @  11:07 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

GT, you're a fool...

In florida I heard they disenfranchised many thousands of black people... for having 'similar names or birthday's to convicted felons..'

They even managed to bar people from voting referencing crimes that had happened either before they were born or still in the future..!

And my story isn't sad.. it's ing tragic, because it happens every day in a million ways to millions of people..

Oh, and that 'black guy at work' may say he agrees with you.. but believe me he ain't thinking it..

But, hey, blame the oppressed, it's a well tried formula and one the white right media put across so well..

'those people are their own worst enemies, they're worthless lazy, ignorant etc etc etc'

one other thing: 'i NEVER hear asians complaining' which asians? Have you asked them, have you read any publications by asians?

Man, you are programmed so well, you believe this shit?

Message 50/138                 Date: 03-Nov-02  @  12:31 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

cheddar

Im not sure. They argument about historical terror memoria. Keep it going, stop and get on.

I have heard that in this lifetime, supporting factions question the existance of the terrors and at the same time I have a most tranquil Korean friend who hates the Japanese for altering their history books.

stop and get on i think

Message 51/138                 Date: 03-Nov-02  @  01:47 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

influx

its one thing to harp on what happened in the past and whine about it...

in many ways that's certainly gonna be detrimental to all involved

but when wrongs are perpetuated currently...somethings gotta change

Things ARE getting better...and Im still not 100% convinced that racism is behind every little slight. A lot of its classism...and poor whites get the same treatment in a lot of cases.

GT its so hard to believe how you think you know so much based on what YOU have read as if somehow the mere fact that its your opinion makes it valid across the board.

you seem to deny any wrongdoing on the part of some of these systems...as if its really all just peachy keen and no one is ever mistreated due to their skin tone or economic status?

do you really think that?

Message 52/138                 Date: 03-Nov-02  @  09:28 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

GT

try again zazza, the feds proved NO wrong doing...keep driveling for sure

Message 53/138                 Date: 03-Nov-02  @  09:33 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

influx

I guess you just answered my question

and btw...drivel isnt a verb.

Message 54/138                 Date: 03-Nov-02  @  09:47 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

GT

name calling is for kids

no, influx, of course not -there's some stuff that IS wrong, like racial preferences, but i don't bitch about it like k would as it were.

i AM tired of whining and conspiracy STORIES; hyper-sensitivity, and opps,yeah bleeding heart arguements *puke*

Message 55/138                 Date: 03-Nov-02  @  11:46 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

Influx: 'poor whites get the same treatment in a lot of cases. '

Too true... which is one of the reasons why the US government gets so terrified about socialism, bercause it bring together poor people of all colours, religions, creeds etc.

Message 56/138                 Date: 03-Nov-02  @  06:15 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

damballah

sure you think name calling is for kids. you're the one being called a dumbshit. :P

Message 57/138                 Date: 03-Nov-02  @  08:21 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

influx

not too keen on blatant socialism either

WAY too many fuckin lazy fatasses who are already leaching off the system...

not sure we should make it easier

Message 58/138                 Date: 03-Nov-02  @  08:59 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

yeah, bring back the feudal system i say..

Message 59/138                 Date: 03-Nov-02  @  09:40 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

influx

what do you mean by that?

I certainly wasnt saying anything of the sort..I just see too many fuckin lazy bastards, welfare moms (yes, this is real...some women DO keep having kids to get more checks) etc, and I for one dont feel like supporting them

I do however think that we could bring the bar up just a little bit...and perhaps with effort from everyone things could be much better?

Message 60/138                 Date: 03-Nov-02  @  11:37 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

So, lets shoot the lazy people.. or let their kids starve.. that'll show 'em...

damned if Im gonna pay tax to support those deadbeats when it could be going on weapons of mass destruction..

Message 61/138                 Date: 03-Nov-02  @  11:41 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

and those lazy rich people get on my nerves too... hiring fancy lawyers to evade tax and writing themselves huge bonuses and share option deals, then just giving all those stolen millions to their spoilt brat kids.. up against the wall with 'em!

Hey, what happened to kenneth lay .. is he in prison with his stolen money confiscated yet?

Message 62/138                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  01:23 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

GT

i guess kilo pussied out - lol!

Message 63/138                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  07:48 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

influx

dude...zazza...what the FUCK are you on about?

I didnt say I like the fat rich fucks either! and corporate welfare is disgusting, but I'll be DAMNED if Im gonna subsidize someone else who refuses to contribute

me personally...Im pretty much self sufficient...I dont taz the system...

but...what are you getting at? can you drop the facetiousness?

Message 64/138                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  07:53 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

GT

influx, sincerely i say, you make laugh my ass off ;)

Message 65/138                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  07:57 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

psylichon

uh oh

Message 66/138                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  08:05 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

influx

wanna explain that too? whats so funny about what I said

I dont appreciate being ridiculed or talked down to...but Im not even sure thats what you fuckers are doing

Message 67/138                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  09:02 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

GT

i'm not dude...you speak whatcha feel, and that's cool.

Message 68/138                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  10:16 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

cheddar

Vote Zazza!

tax, gansta, rich corupster, finacing the status quo.

Look at the numbers, % wealth held by % pop, countries of money, who does what, politic Inc.

All this efficiency where does it get us..? busier and more frightened for our jobs. "3 day week" thats what I say. Lazy people oooh you naughty lazy doing nothing people while the peasants work all hours and the well educated coerce the strategy everyone thinking of those weekends and how you naughty lazy people watch Celebrity lawnmoving live on the afternoon channel.

I have been unemployed - it was ace

I think we should consider free and quality time within a nations wealth. What is akll the point of this industry (except to consume irreplacable resources, keep boss wealthy and country tax coffers flowing)

I think people are stupid, sell the gift horse for an SUV

Message 69/138                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  10:42 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

I'd rather pay for a single mother and her kids than all the other shit that my tax money gets spent on is all i'm saying..

Message 70/138                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  10:48 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

influx

I wouldnt "rather" any of it!

cheddar...you got me wrong, man..Im not some howard roark industrialist thinking that all time should be spent DOING SOMETHING...

I just dont believe in leeching. If you can be self-sufficient then laze away!

hell...I dont work much...but I take care of myself. Im not getting checks...but have in the past because I worked since I was 14 and I had paid into that system

point is...too many leeches...(and not all of them are "poor people" either!)

Message 71/138                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  10:59 AM     Edit: 04-Nov-02  |  10:59 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

yeah, but the real leeches aren't the ones they tell you about in the media...

Message 72/138                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  11:09 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

cheddar

OK I believe you but I have all of these echoes of "be all you can beTM" and "go for itTM" and can't help thinking what the point.- No offence, if thats what you want (in special society 'you' meaning) but rememebr who you are trying to impress - you were born a beatiful loving perfect thing.

Influx, you did sounded a little that way but on leeching, really, Where do your ideas come from..?, how can you know? genres and "another original thoughtTM"

investorz friendzz, "If I didn't manufacture in China I would go out of business", "you still doing it that old way?" "take 2 bottles into the shower?"

Message 73/138                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  01:37 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

We live in a free country™...

Message 74/138                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  01:38 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

The finest people in the finest country in the whole world©

Message 75/138                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  01:40 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

No, no, OUR people are more finest than yours and our country is betterer than all countries except sweden, which has nicer furniture.

Message 76/138                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  01:48 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

cheddar

ambition is the enemy

Message 77/138                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  02:52 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

'pussying out'?... hmm... I'm just staying out of it... I have the site to think about, and there's only one place this can go to & it's not the sort of thing you talk about on public forums.

Message 78/138                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  07:04 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

errata

"Wake up tomorrow and be men trying get a piece of the world, not mice trying to get a piece of CHEESE" ---

Wow! Your true colors really flew there for a sec, eh? And here I was thinking you're just a antagonistic dumb-ass. But you have to go and sign out with some barbaric, heartless cruelty like that! Right on!! Punish the weak! Break the fragile! Make mine what others cannot keep!!!!

People like you that made it necessary to build walls, you psychotic, ranting throw-back! Some of the humans around you are trying to evolve, I think you might be hindering the process!

e

Message 79/138                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  07:35 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

like i said... i cant say what i want to say to GT, but mebbe in the future we'll meet and i can show him instead.

But, he is a spineless troll - he makes a HUGE show about leaving the site, and saying how shit the site is etc, and then comes crawling back to troll after a few days. Gutless, a spineless boy who cant even stick to his own principals, he's all mouth basicaly, but we knew that already.

Message 80/138                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  07:40 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

psylichon

maybe we should email his dad and ask him to set a password for dancetech. or maybe send little GT to bed earlier. where are the parents at times like these?

psylichon

Message 81/138                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  08:34 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

I think I'll sell dancetech to Master P just to piss GT off .

Message 82/138                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  09:00 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

influx

cheddar, youre wrong about me.

the leaching thing is me being tired of seeing lazy fatasses with 7 kids. I dont care if they "get a job" etc, but they are part of a very large problem.

cant find work? fine! dont have more kids just to make up for it. thats bullshit.

Message 83/138                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  09:01 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

xoxos

who is Pee?

Message 84/138                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  09:15 PM     Edit: 04-Nov-02  |  09:16 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

Message 85/138                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  10:12 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

master P owns no limit records.

Message 86/138                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  10:42 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

xoxos

great!

Pee.. is that chinese or something?

Message 87/138                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  01:27 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

GT

DAMN this funny...

kilo, you're an idiot

you REALLY think too much of yourself...you can't handle a BASIC conversation on the net AND YOU OWN A SITE??? haha....pathetic -i'd call that a LITTLE SHORT FUSED eh?

but yeah, i'm down to for you to TRY and show me...you straight messed up there. you sound like an idiot challenging people on the net -lmao

and Master P, ...AS IF - i love what master p puts out...so piss on your theory.

i do not know where you get this HATE for anyone who disagrees with you, but you NEED TO LET IT GO...no one really hates you...bad childhood coming out?? "Mr. Angst"

a m a z i n g

Message 88/138                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  01:32 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

damballah

la la la la can't hear you

Message 89/138                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  09:24 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

cheddar

I - Nothing on you old man, I think I know what you mean - from your example I think the sadness is that all the children learn.

I don't say get a job - I was unemployed for a long time (luckily the UK is generous) and it was ace, not all of it but I learned alot (and I don't like learning): how much moeny you need, how valuable free time is, what a joke the 9-5 is, to stop and have a look around every so often, looking into people, openness and identifying the the very few things things you need to look after and the massive amount of shit you can let go

When you wrote I thought i could hear some father speaking (could easily be wrong) but having heard for years rich titled s capping benefits with these model examples of lazy generations fleecing the state (minutes after the miners strike decimated whole towns) I recognised the tone and I voted Zazza.

About the leeching I was serious. This could be a new thread but when I spin music I like to play what they were listening to when they recorded it rather than some retitled remix claimed new. Without experience I can question this whole industry, even the 'innovators' with there flexible preset boxes produced by the thousand. Original thoughtTM

watch out for any strong emotions they shout many things

Message 90/138                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  09:42 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

an nomy mouse

"I think I'll sell dancetech to Master P just to piss GT off."

no no yes no

What do you want K/team dancetech?

I like it here but if the same people were elsewhere so what. I would hate to think that my posts were being converted in ca$h value. Faster faster

"Don't know what you got till it's gone"

Message 91/138                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  11:30 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

you're beyond hope GT..  

maybe you got a little growing to do...

I thought you'd gone off in a huff anyways? Why you back again?

leeching: hey, if you're a musician how do you live without a little judicious leeching off the state?

Message 92/138                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  11:51 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

GT

speaking of a trying to send out a positive...here's ^ one of your worst characters

Message 93/138                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  11:52 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

xoxos

so much for any hope of gt being a 'gentle' person and honorably saying 'alright, let's get on with the good then'

look you fucker I AM NOT INNTATRESTED IN YOUR HORRIBLE CONDITION get that? take your goddamn 'xian oppressor rights' crap and stow it.

i told you, k. 'they' ie. the people who make people do bad things through their television sets and biological transducers, they've got 'em going full tilt right now. harrass anyone with any real voice until it's jsut too painful to speak/repeat yourself any more. they've won the world, it's theirs, GIVE THE BABY IT'S BOTTLE (*zazza g.t.b.i.b.)

ignorant little robot piece of piss you are.

Message 94/138                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  12:00 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

GT

ohh, look what we have here...the desert dough boy couldn't hold back to chime in.

Message 95/138                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  01:48 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

sorrt GT, but where is this HATE you keep ON banging on about?

copy and post it so I can see my 'HATE'

Message 96/138                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  01:49 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

what are you suggesting?.. I HATE my mother? or half my family? - me get a life man.

Message 97/138                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  02:55 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

cheddar

What about GT, he could be a cripple goldfish, with that stick tied to his forehead and having to jump out of his bowl quick to strike the keys before he forgot - I'd be about his state of angry/dissociated from humanity

"Suicidal homicidal...or at very least unbridled"

Message 98/138                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  05:25 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

errata

funny... the name of this thread is cute! If we were in person on this thing, would there be punches by now? Maybe!

Sad really... but funny too in a Late Night television talk show kind of way.

and odd to me, that some of the people posting here are a part of the dance music scene. I've gone all up and down the west coast, through middle America and Canada playing to parties. I've never met people in the scene with SO MUCH disrespect for other people. Shrug...

e

Message 99/138                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  05:31 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

well exactly, generaly the scene is rather left-wing, which is hardly surprisinmg as the scene was directly targetted by the various western governments as a target for oppressive right-wing Gov't police activity. Hence it concerns me that many people will be put off by lots of right-wing angled posts.

Message 100/138                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  08:10 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

xoxos

people? you're comparing me to that???

Message 101/138                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  08:14 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

now HOW could we do that xoxos?  

Message 102/138                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  09:54 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

influx

cheddar..honest...I aint no ones dad and I do my best to be as subversive as possible where I see fit

but I do believe in contribution, and NOT taking blindly from others.

"leaching" as in welfare abuse, etc. Im all for social assistance as long as we all contribute in an effort to bring help to those who need it.

good example of what I absolutely abhor: Gutter Punks ("crusties")...say up in Santa Cruz, SF, Portland...

the ones that just fucking sit around all day smoking mooched cigarettes and panhandling...

and when you say "sorry, not today, I gave my free money away tuesday" they spit at you, tell you to fuck off, GRAB YOU?

FUCK THAT. The people that think they are OWED something and arent willing to put any effort toward getting it except for holding their hands out, and then throw insolent attitude around?

fuck off with that shit and anyone who tries to defend it.

Message 103/138                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  11:41 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

Ever tried sitting down and talking to one of the people you abhorr? Asked them what their story is? Maybe they have names... maybe they don't really want to sit on the streets freezing their butts off? Maybe you'd realise that if you'd ever been on the streets..

Ever tried getting a job when you have no address? No clean clothes? No money?

I don't know that particular scene in Portland, Santa Cruz wherever but I do know that most of the kids on the streets of london come from homes where they have bee sexually and physically abused.. o yeah and from mental hospitals.. they call it 'care in the community' here.. haha.. put the schizos on the streets and let them fend for themselves..

Pray, man that you never end up on the streets having to listen to some guy telling you he's out of 'free money'...

If you don't want to give money then be polite about it... after all these people are human beings too..

Message 104/138                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  12:47 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Randy Marr

More fuel for the fire

Message 105/138                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  01:00 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

xoxos

za influx is on the ball there. there is a certain style/tradition of streeting (or whatever it's called) in seattle that tends to invite kids into it and nurtures a less than modest attitude. old girl used to be one/run a home in time.

Message 106/138                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  01:21 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

influx

zazza youre starting to piss me off with your sarcasm.

listen to me real good, ok? I have been homeless, dude. I lived in a fucking van for two different time periods, not knowing quite where I would end up.

things got WAY better for me, and I am appreciative.

the "all out of free money thing" isnt my typical response. I do my share, and I know it. You have no idea.

the kind I was talking about are the dirty fucks who often CHOOSE this lifestyle so they have no responsibilities (hey, great!) but expect others to cater to their needs. Im not talking about genuinely down and out people..well maybe they are but the way they go about it...

ahh theres no use explaining. You're gonna read your agenda into pretty much everything anyone has to say, man. I gotta say Im a bit put off by it. I usually respect your take on things, but you keep just pushing the "You really dont know shit you rich white racist" shit and its just far enough off the mark to be offensive to me.

I do not OWE these people ANYTHING. Consideration and compassion are not debts, they are not markers that can be called in. I help when i can. I buy people food when I see them lookin hungry, but Im not gonna give some fuckin hippy kid money so he can buy some weed just because he wants to be "free from oppression"

fuck that.

Message 107/138                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  01:36 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

influx: sarcasm, what sarcasm? Sorry if i'm pissing you off.. just stating my take..

'free money' isn't sarcasm? pot, kettle, kettle, pot  

xoxos: sure there are assholes on the street just the same as anywhere else.. as I made clear I don't know the scene in those areas.. so I will bow to your first hand experience there.. I can only talk about what I know, which I believe is exactly what I did..

I will tell you what DOES piss me off tho, is well-off people pissing on poor people, basically blaming them for being poor and whinging about their tax dollars..

Message 108/138                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  01:39 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

influx: if you don't want to give them money.. don't.. and I have never called you racist, rich, white or a shit as far as I can recall.. don't be paranoid..

peace  

Message 109/138                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  01:56 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

influx

yes but youre implying that since I dont feel the need to give my money away...

awww nevermind.

I dont blame poor people for their plight. SOME, DEFINITELY

nothing is ever all anything. but there are DEFINITELY "poor people" who are there by their own doing.

and gutter punks, well...if someone expects me to give them handouts, well...sorry but fuck that, and I will have a snazzy comment or two for some dreadlocked shithead who lays the expectation on me.

you should hear my "social assistance program" theory:

its really quite simple. EVERYONE pitches in $5 a month to the "pot"

this "pot" is available to ANYONE who can demonstrate a genuine need...$500...$1000...$10000? whatever

with how many people there are in the states...imagine what $5 a month could do?

but you have to prove you paid into it to take out of it, unless that is of course you simply can NOT.

its flawed, of course...but the beauty of the simple potential is there!

Message 110/138                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  03:46 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

"spare change?"... "yes thanks!.. have a nice day!"

no man influx is right - you can ask, but dont step up to me please, especialy those ing windscreen washers! - but a flash of my handy 'in-truck pick-axe' handle get's rid of them  

once you've lived somewhere where the beggers have no legs or arm or eye's or whatever shit why the should i give my dosh to some dickbrain with two of everything who can also afford a ing DOG!!!.. I cant afford a frikkin dog for s sake why the hell should i pay for a ing dog wearing a scarf!!

lol! - (sorry being sarcy)

and yes i DO do my bit at the homeless shelter etc so off with that idea!

Message 111/138                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  03:49 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

"and I will have a snazzy comment or two for some dreadlocked shithead who lays the expectation on me."

lol!!!

Message 112/138                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  03:57 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

i tell you what made me laff my ass off one time - i was at speakers corner, and there was some knob there, a white boy dressed in all these eastern clothes with his regulation 'muslim' hat & 'Osama' beard etc who was ranting at people about how ALLAH was going to do this and that to them for their wickeness (etc etc blah blah)

I listened to this drivel and i recognised him - So I shouted out to him, "aww you man, last year you were here with ing dreadlocks ranting the same shit that 'JAH' would do to us!... What?... Now it's 'ALLAH' who's going to do it and you got a new uniform?.. off you loser"

The crowd laughed and he sort of huffily gathered his stepladder and walked off trying to look dignified

prat.

Message 113/138                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  04:02 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

and while were on the subject, that who rants on about Jesus outside the Natural History museam with a ficking megaphone!! - what a bastard!! he totaly ruins the vibe raving on with this bloody megaphone, I'm gonna go and give that bastard a good focking talking too next time i'm over there, smash thayt facking megaphone on the pavement - Every time i down that road he's there shouting and bawling and frightening the children

I mean hwo the hell can these loony's get away with it?.. cos it's about Jesus???... so facking what!.. it's disturbing the peace imo. What if I decided to rant with a megphone about satan! - i bet the old bill would cart me off!

heh heh - that'd be a laff actualy, who want's to come to speakers corner and have a laugh recruiting for the Church of Satan  

guffaw.

Message 114/138                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  04:14 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

Tell you what guys, Ill make you a deal...

If you ever find me on the streets begging, you adopt my attitude..

In return, if I find you on the streets I'll adopt yours?

deal?

Message 115/138                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  10:20 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

cheddar

Influx pasted response to high times - oops

Message 116/138                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  10:30 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

influx

eh?

zazza...if youre in the streets and truly in need and have exercised other options I'll buy you some fuckin subway...

if I had more $$$ Id build a shelter. but I don't

hey Kilo..you familiar with the show "Jackass"

there was a guy on there...downtown LA (on a corner where some notorious fuck is always out preachin with his loudspeaker) spoutin off about the merits of SATAN

one guy CLOCKED him!!! just came up and socked him in the jaw!

so..its not ok if you talk about satan..even if you truly feel his power in your heart!

Message 117/138                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  10:31 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

Satan was cast down from heaven by an omnipotent being, you gotta feel for him...

Message 118/138                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  10:49 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

influx

see? THE ORIGINAL OPPRESSED!!!!!!

poor fella

Message 119/138                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  11:36 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

oh me I dont REALLY worship Natas, makes me crease up when I see all those nice little kiddies doing their (supposedly) satan salutes at heaveymetal gigs.. chuckle - but it'd be good for a laugh!

I belong to 'The Church Of The Totaly Nonchalant God'

lol!

Message 120/138                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  11:51 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

xoxos

diddit.. we had this fake preach at the u of a preacher's mall.. pulled up a big van, opened the back and screamed "preacher, bob wants you!" ran up and dragged him in the van, drove him off for reorientation, begin 2 hour multimedia bob dobbs performance.

Message 121/138                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  10:29 AM     Edit: 07-Nov-02  |  10:31 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

who said santa?

So, now the republicans have got the upper hand I guess things will pan out something like this:

US invades Iraq (with the UK holding the golf bag)

US installs puppet regime and promises massive aid which never actually appears.

Media reports 'Happy Iraquis' celebrating their liberation.

Puppet regime announces lucrative oil contracts with Haliburton et al.

Iraquis begin to find out they have been shafted.

Internal unrest grows.

Fundementalist Islamic Revolutionaries stage uprising.

Puppet regime calls for US help.

Iraqui military begin repressive crackdown.

Civil war ensues.

Cycle of violence continues for next few decades...

etc etc

Message 122/138                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  11:05 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

cheddar

repeat to fade...(of oil) then return to normal transmission - except for all the cross breeding between the whitest girls and the rich guys from the international air base (they really can ) defines a new enemy and has the fundamentalists keeping the killing a strictly civil war

Message 123/138                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  11:42 AM     Edit: 07-Nov-02  |  11:44 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

File?:  [image]

[image file]

The world's most powerful man:

'These are .. unnhh.. nightvisionerated errr.. spectagoggles right?'

Message 124/138                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  11:59 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

cheddar

No idea but lids down on those yeah?

Message 125/138                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  01:22 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

File?:  [image]

[image file]

i see no lenses...

Message 126/138                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  02:31 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Maarten

Goes to show... yet again. They probably sticked a picture of Saddam in a nuke lab to the insides of those lids.

Message 127/138                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  07:36 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

nomad

someone actually explained this one for me... if they're night vision goggles, to use them during the day you put lens caps on, and there's a pinhole in them that still allows you to see (with low light).

Message 128/138                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  07:53 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

uhhh.. u mean the US army can't afford 'dayvision' binoculars for the president?

So, if you want to use normal binoculars in the night you carry a searchlight yeah?

hahahaha, koff

Message 129/138                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  08:19 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

nomad

i dunno. if it were me, and i could get a single pair that did both, i sure as hell wouldn't carry around two separate ones. you know, convenience and all that.

Message 130/138                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  08:50 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

so what you're saying is that gw hadn't just forgotten to take the lens caps off?

Message 131/138                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  09:11 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

nomad

yeah, that's what i was told.

i had a hard time finding something substantiating that, but apparently it does exist:

http://www.lomoplc.com/nv_owners_manual.pdf

mentions it.

i don't know what kind those are though. i can't say for sure that's what he's looking through, but it makes more sense than that he's looking into a dark lens cap.

Message 132/138                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  10:40 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

psylichon

that's a lot of detective work to figure out if Bush is an idiot or not. I coulda told you the answer to that one.

psylichon

Message 133/138                 Date: 08-Nov-02  @  12:25 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

yeah, he is, right?

i mean, he always looks so triumphant when he arrives at the end of a sentence without forgetting the beginning...

Message 134/138                 Date: 08-Nov-02  @  02:33 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

psylichon

well, i can relate to THAT. but then he isn't often seen with spliffs in his mouth...

psylichon

Message 135/138                 Date: 08-Nov-02  @  07:51 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

GT

namad, of course your looking at a Photoshop 'd special

Message 136/138                 Date: 08-Nov-02  @  08:34 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

he's more of a whisky and coke guy isn't he psyl?

Message 137/138                 Date: 08-Nov-02  @  06:16 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

psylichon

If you mean whiskey and blow, yeah, you're probably right.

psylichon

Message 138/138                 Date: 09-Nov-02  @  09:26 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

zazza

40% of homeless men in america are war veterans

Viewing all 138 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14

There are 138 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum