0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Tiger Vs Gorilla

Viewing all 37 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/37                 Date: 25-Oct-02  @  05:45 PM   -   Tiger Vs Gorilla

Drop

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Who would win a fight to the death between a Bengali Tiger and a Silver Back Gorilla?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/37                 Date: 25-Oct-02  @  05:52 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

xoxos

Link?: Link

the viewers!

Message 3/37                 Date: 25-Oct-02  @  05:56 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

Drop

LOL. But seriously?

Message 4/37                 Date: 25-Oct-02  @  06:26 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

k

Link?:  Link

I think the gorilla would kick it's ass!!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/37                 Date: 25-Oct-02  @  06:40 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

proximus

I'm not sure about that k, tigers are bad ass cats ;)

Message 6/37                 Date: 25-Oct-02  @  06:52 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

GT

as in marriage...

the pussy would have him whipped

Message 7/37                 Date: 25-Oct-02  @  07:00 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

Drop

But a Gorilla is strong. It has a really powerful clubbing action that could knock the tiger out.

Message 8/37                 Date: 25-Oct-02  @  07:03 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

proximus

yeah, but the tiger is fast and moves smooth. It might be able to avoid the slow gorilla's punch. By the way, the tiger is not exactly weak either..

Message 9/37                 Date: 25-Oct-02  @  07:07 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

psylichon

oh man, no way. The Gorilla would kick ass. I remember hearing this question on tv for a gorilla and a grizzly and the gorilla even kicked the grizzly's ass no problem. Tigers are strong and fast but gorillas are REAAAAALLY strong and deceptively fast as well.

psylichon

Message 10/37                 Date: 25-Oct-02  @  07:09 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

Drop

Agreed but you have to study the tiger's attack pattern. It would run towards the gorilla and attack in a pounce like way.

Knowing this, the gorilla would grab the tiger, in mid air and roll it over onto the floor before the tiger had a chance to bite it.

Then it would just be a case of elbowing the tiger in the skull.

Message 11/37                 Date: 25-Oct-02  @  07:28 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

milan

mind you, the gorilla has never seen a tiger in his life, hows he gonna know how a tiger attacks?

Message 12/37                 Date: 25-Oct-02  @  07:35 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

errata

so, out'a the blue a few months back my 11 year old son says, "Dad, who do you think would win in a fight between me and a bob cat?"

And I'm about to answer, when i realize how absurd the question is...

e

Message 13/37                 Date: 25-Oct-02  @  07:43 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

Drop

Look! This is real life!

Message 14/37                 Date: 25-Oct-02  @  09:09 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

influx

heh. tell your son not to FIGHT the bobcat but to appreciate him for his natural beauty

err, uh...

I once watched a bobcat eat a rabbit..from stalk to kill to pretty much nothin left.

trippy

Message 15/37                 Date: 25-Oct-02  @  09:31 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

cheddar

apart from the fight who is chasing who, where they coming from...

how old are they.., i mean the old one could just slife the life from under it and the young one
could make the bother to do it, or be old, erm

Message 16/37                 Date: 25-Oct-02  @  11:23 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

influx

couldnt they just...wait for willyshow to show up and spark a fatty and like, talk it out?

Message 17/37                 Date: 26-Oct-02  @  12:26 AM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

bedwyr

gorilla records kicked arse in it's day (with a few releases), so i vote gorilla!

Message 18/37                 Date: 26-Oct-02  @  01:40 AM     Edit: 26-Oct-02  |  01:40 AM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

pict

The tiger would win supreme predatory skills,married to superlative strength,speed and killer instinct and armed with death grip steel trap jaws filled with massive fangs and incisors,plus 20 knives(claws)to rip,slash and tear at the victim all crammed into a simultaneously lithe and ripplingly powerful musculature versus a generally shy and peaceful herbivore that happens to be very strong.Look at the fight a domestic cat can put up then times that by a 1000 and you have a tiger.

Message 19/37                 Date: 26-Oct-02  @  02:52 AM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

Def Z

I like xoxos' answer.

Message 20/37                 Date: 26-Oct-02  @  03:27 AM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

psylichon

Can't believe Pongoid doesn't have a couple pennies for this issue :}

psylichon

Message 21/37                 Date: 26-Oct-02  @  09:24 AM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

Zazza

of course if the gorilla was armed...

Message 22/37                 Date: 26-Oct-02  @  09:25 AM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

psylichon

HAHAHAHAHAH!

Damn, zazza....

psylichon

Message 23/37                 Date: 26-Oct-02  @  11:52 AM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

Steve Roughley

Why does it have to be a Bengali Tiger? I think it would be much more even if it were, say, a Cyberian Tiger. Better yet, anyone remeber The Day Today with Chris Morris? We could make it interesting and use Bomb-Tigers and Bomb-Gorillas. First to explode looses!

Urrggghh. Damn I'm hung over.

Regards.

Steve.

Message 24/37                 Date: 26-Oct-02  @  01:11 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

milan

cyberian tiger!!! did you just invent that one? well you better patent it, otherwise i´m gonna nck it for myself!  

Message 25/37                 Date: 26-Oct-02  @  03:06 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

xoxos

depends if the tiger is exclusively using authentic marshall amplifiers and cabinets.

Message 26/37                 Date: 26-Oct-02  @  03:13 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

Steve Roughley

Yeah, its a kind of big electric cat from the North East of Russia. It hunts microchips and needs oiling once a month. Otherwise it's a pretty good fighter.

What am I on about??? Right, sod it, I'm too hung over for this. I'm off to the Pub.

Regards.

Steve.

Message 27/37                 Date: 26-Oct-02  @  07:45 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

cheddar

erm

i meant to say that stalking thing herbifore but depends how they feel about it

Message 28/37                 Date: 26-Oct-02  @  08:36 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

xoxos

shouldn't you be worrying more about herbehind than herbifore?

Message 29/37                 Date: 26-Oct-02  @  08:45 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

bedwyr

ta-da!

Message 30/37                 Date: 26-Oct-02  @  08:48 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

Pongoid

A Silver-Back versus a Bengali Tiger? I'll bet anybody, in fact everybody here with 10 to 1 odds that if you put them both into a cage, the tiger will kill the gorilla VERY quickly. Tigers are carnivourous killing machines. That's ALL they do, apart from sleeping and making more tigers.

Gorillas are very smart and VERY strong, and yes they can be very fast, but they are not killing machines. They are primarily vegetarians as far as I know, and they have evolved differently from tigers, not as hunters. Gorillas don't stalk, they don't ambush their prey, unless you're talking about stalking the wild asparagus, and ambushing leaves and chutes.

There's my two cents. Happy now?

Ape

Message 31/37                 Date: 26-Oct-02  @  09:02 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

bedwyr

hehe. is "stalking the wild asparagus" a euphemism for something?

Message 32/37                 Date: 26-Oct-02  @  09:45 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

Zazza

pongoid, don't forget that the gorilla is packing...

Message 33/37                 Date: 26-Oct-02  @  09:52 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

damballah

in college we had this big ass spider we
caught and kept in a jar and fed it other bugs
for stoned entertainment -- flies, crickets,
whatever we could come up with. then one
night we came upon a praying mantis and
figured we'd feed that to the spider. wrong!! the
mantis immediately spotted the spider,
reached out, grabbed it and dealt it a death
blow with one swift chomp right between all of
its eyes. then it tucked the spider body under
one arm and yanked off its legs one by one
and ate 'em like chicken wings. that was one
ballsy little bug, we even let it loose on the
floor and it was ready to go mano a mano with
my roommate's big orange cat.

Message 34/37                 Date: 26-Oct-02  @  09:55 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

psylichon

dude, a scaled-up mantis would probably put this whole argument to rest. Talk about a killing machine... it would take out the tiger AND the gorilla before they could even blink.

psylichon

Message 35/37                 Date: 26-Oct-02  @  10:02 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

influx

"of course if the gorilla was armed... "

but....I thought gorillas DO have arms!!!!

i still say they should just hug

mantises are freaky as FUCK

Message 36/37                 Date: 26-Oct-02  @  10:43 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

damballah

so, you know what awaits us with those new insect overlords then?

Message 37/37                 Date: 26-Oct-02  @  11:21 PM   -   RE: Tiger Vs Gorilla

influx

every time someone says that I think of starship troopers..the movie...those were some mean bugs!

Viewing all 37 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4

There are 37 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum