0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: A Hundred Days off

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8                 Date: 12-Oct-02  @  02:05 AM   -   A Hundred Days off

Paullyboy8440

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Any checked out new Underworld yet? I took a visit to the stores today and found it. LIstening now.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/8                 Date: 12-Oct-02  @  03:23 AM   -   RE: A Hundred Days off

Def Z

And?! Do tell...

Message 3/8                 Date: 12-Oct-02  @  03:43 AM   -   RE: A Hundred Days off

Paulllyboy8440

Hmmmm sounds like hard house. Its pretty good. What happen to them though? I thought they stopped making music.

Message 4/8                 Date: 14-Oct-02  @  02:48 AM   -   RE: A Hundred Days off

BJT

Track 2 is good "2 months off" he says "you let light in" but I reckon he says "you've been lied to", some people think he says "your greenlighted".

Message 5/8                 Date: 14-Oct-02  @  10:05 PM   -   RE: A Hundred Days off

Paullyboy8440

Sounds like "You bring light in"

Message 6/8                 Date: 15-Oct-02  @  02:17 AM   -   RE: A Hundred Days off

BJT

Nah!

Message 7/8                 Date: 15-Oct-02  @  03:21 AM   -   RE: A Hundred Days off

Paullyboy8440

Sure, its just with an accent.

Message 8/8                 Date: 20-Oct-02  @  04:00 AM   -   RE: A Hundred Days off

Def Z

Okay - so I picked it up. I'm a sucker for anything Underworld. I've spent the last couple of days listening very closely, and as usual, I like it. Seems more like the stuff from dubnobasswithmyheadman. I think the first track has the dude on the cowbell at the end? I get this mental image of some shmoe in front of a mic getting down with the cowbell. It's fantastic. The cowbell just RIPS!!! I think track 4 (the downtempo deal with the triplets groove) is fantastic as well.

Gotta say, I love the way they do their vocals. It's like a tapestry on the wall of a fancy room. The room is beautiful on it's own, but the tapestry adds that certain something. It's there, but not the focal point.

A lot of 4 on the floor stuff, but it's not the typical 4 on the floor. Don't know how to explain it, it's just...different.

Anyhow - well worth the $14 I paid.

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum