0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Hydrofonix House

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 19-Sep-02  @  11:48 AM   -   Hydrofonix House

hydrofonix20

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

I got a new House Track up called "Head Full of Static", let me know what you think.

Hydro

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 19-Sep-02  @  10:00 PM   -   RE: Hydrofonix House

Paullyboy8440

Link?:  No link

Nice, not bad. I'm not sure about the beat though. I was kind of waiting for it go into a frenzy or something to match up with your - Oh wait there it goes. Could be a little more frantic though. Overall, its pretty nice. Oh what do i know - i don't listen to a lot of house. "not exactly my cup of tea." as they say.

Message 3/5                 Date: 20-Sep-02  @  10:42 AM   -   RE: Hydrofonix House

milan

Link?: Link

yeehaw! like the beginning- goes straight to the point. dont really like that distorted sound which comes in from time to time, plus its too loud the. i like the breakbeat breakdown. music is not really house, but its fun. keep it up.

Message 4/5                 Date: 20-Sep-02  @  12:14 PM   -   RE: Hydrofonix House

bedwyr

Link?: Link

i wouldn't call it house either, but who cares i guess. it's not as good as the other two, and those sounds are too loud in the mix, it hurts my head when they come in, in a bad way :>

Message 5/5                 Date: 21-Sep-02  @  10:12 PM   -   RE: Hydrofonix House

queasy00

Link?:  Link

the drums that start at 2:24 are wicked... that roll was a nice touch...

there's an angry sound that comes in everyonce in awhile which is pretty cool.

i'm tempted to say a bit too bland.. but sometimes these bland songs can grow on you [i made one similar (in blandness that is) awhile back]... actually i ddin't mean bland.. but... minimal? yeah.. bland isn't the word sorry ;) heh.

oh... and the 4 kick is a bit cheeze in my opinion...
-j

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum