0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: club crackers

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7                 Date: 19-Sep-02  @  06:04 AM   -   club crackers

nothingnewhere

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

clubcracker jam. in my tracks. idm or something like that.

i was eating club crackers. these things are better than marijuanna.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/7                 Date: 19-Sep-02  @  06:17 AM   -   RE: club crackers

Psylichon

(raises hand in protest)

Message 3/7                 Date: 19-Sep-02  @  06:25 AM   -   RE: club crackers

Psylichon

Cool little groove ya got there. I think the arp is a little too random. I like variation in a song, but in sections, ya know? I need something to hold on to so I can sing it in my head when it's done.

Also the hihat leadin might be a bit long. I also wanted some more FX variation like I heard around 3:00. Something this simple needs a bit more to keep interest. Vary the space around the arp more.

But if you're going for truly simplistic ambient, it works. I like it!

psylichon

Message 4/7                 Date: 19-Sep-02  @  11:03 AM   -   RE: club crackers

k

Link?:  Link

beautiful riff that opener... very Jupiter-esqe/juno... gorgeous & plump and everything... nice track as usual, but sounds sorta unfinished...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/7                 Date: 19-Sep-02  @  02:23 PM   -   RE: club crackers

nothingnewhere

it was just a jam really and i didnt even know i was recording at the time. before the edit this was like 25 minutes long...

Message 6/7                 Date: 19-Sep-02  @  09:55 PM   -   RE: club crackers

Paullyboy8440

Link?:  No link

HAHA, yeah i used to try and do music realtime. And I was so into it i'd just let it go on and on and on. I guess that was why I sounded so repetitive... ok... i'll shut up now and take a listen.

Message 7/7                 Date: 19-Sep-02  @  10:12 PM   -   RE: club crackers

Paullyboy8440

Link?:  No link

I dunno why but something tells me this would sound alot better as a house track. By that, I mean i can picture that better. Do you do house? Like psy says, I think you need to build up that beat up a bit quicker to keep up the pace. The arps sound nice but unlike what psy says I think it needs a bit more variation to keep it a bit more interesting. Perhaps around the middle where you started getting the beat going steady. And PADS, that would sound so nice on that. Nice ambient sounding ditties. Wow - what i would do with this track if it were mine  

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum