0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Helter Skelter???

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8                 Date: 11-Sep-02  @  07:45 PM   -   Helter Skelter???

lukin26

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Hey Peeps,

Just recently added this track. Basically wanted to get a little feedback from people listening with a fresh pair of ears (so to speak!). Anything and everything constructive.

Cheers.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/8                 Date: 11-Sep-02  @  11:09 PM   -   RE: Helter Skelter???

influx

Link?: Link

I listened

first thing Id have to say is change the title...not like its all that important, but...just too much biting there.

after that...it just aint my thang...doesnt sound bad..had some cool sounds...the intro sound seemed a bit 'tacked on' cuz it just goes...BOOM straight into the beat

and its WAY too long for me.

but Im not a trance fan...or..house..whatever...the arp in the middle was a bit cheezy

Message 3/8                 Date: 11-Sep-02  @  11:14 PM   -   RE: Helter Skelter???

d

Link?:  No link

martha my dear would be a much better title.

Message 4/8                 Date: 13-Sep-02  @  02:37 PM   -   RE: Helter Skelter???

xoxos

i liked them, despite the ???  

Message 5/8                 Date: 13-Sep-02  @  04:30 PM   -   RE: Helter Skelter???

k

yeah!.... I really like that helter skelter track, great groove on the drums and that reversing bass thing... nice groove!   - well loud in the mastering dep't too!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/8                 Date: 13-Sep-02  @  05:08 PM   -   RE: Helter Skelter???

lukin26

Nice one xoxos and "k" whoever you are. By ??? did you also mean the song title? OK so it's not the best i could have come up with but hey, me no perfect gringo!!

Anyway, cheers      

Message 7/8                 Date: 13-Sep-02  @  05:29 PM   -   RE: Helter Skelter???

k

yeah good stuff, keep 'em coming  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/8                 Date: 13-Sep-02  @  07:43 PM   -   RE: Helter Skelter???

xoxos

k's the crusty old.. umm.. cruster around here.

there you go with three thingys again. like the primitive elegance/moiré type feel, you've got the tribal thing going on. some of the bits seemed like they could be a bit smoother, h.s. seemed to build and break down but not really explode, but hey, can't do it all in one track.

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum