0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: unbeknownst to the artist

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9                 Date: 10-Sep-02  @  05:23 AM   -   unbeknownst to the artist

Pongoid

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

http://www.1537paperstreet.com/looptheorist.htm

Please check some of that stuff out. That stuff is from a very humble and cool friend of mine who really needs more encouragement from folks. Path to the Stars moves me. If you dig this stuff, let me know. This is a guy out in the woods, who would probably do even more if he knew others in the world were liking what he's been doing. Thanks for your time.

Ape

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/9                 Date: 10-Sep-02  @  07:55 AM   -   RE: unbeknownst to the artist

psylichon

Nice counterpoint on Path to Stars... seemingly ramdom but very harmonic. Very Eno.

Nice chill track. I'd smoke one down to it. Needs some quieter sections though or else I'd probably flip it before the end.

psylichon

Message 3/9                 Date: 11-Sep-02  @  06:53 PM   -   RE: unbeknownst to the artist

Pongoid

There are other tunes up there worthy of merit as well. Peep'em. You won't be disappointed, I promise you.

Ape

Message 4/9                 Date: 11-Sep-02  @  07:53 PM     Edit: 12-Sep-02  |  12:08 PM   -   RE: unbeknownst to the artist

milan

man, i tried listening but your server was crawling, couldnt stream shit...

few seconds of a couple of tracks i managed to steam were ok though. will check back.

Message 5/9                 Date: 11-Sep-02  @  08:05 PM   -   RE: unbeknownst to the artist

knowa

Link?:  Link

streamed fine here but took about a minute to start. nice music, sort of bittersweet. tell your homie that somebody in new jersey loves him.

Message 6/9                 Date: 12-Sep-02  @  12:14 PM   -   RE: unbeknownst to the artist

milan

jeez. 16.5mb for a 6 minute song? cmon guys, thats total overkill!

the tracks are ok for an underground dancefloor. nothing groundbreaking but it certainly pounds at loud volume   he should keep at it i say.

Message 7/9                 Date: 13-Sep-02  @  11:55 PM   -   RE: unbeknownst to the artist

dissonance

we're gonna work on those huge files....for some reason they were encoded at a super high bit rate?

will fix soon

dissonance

Message 8/9                 Date: 14-Sep-02  @  12:59 AM   -   RE: unbeknownst to the artist

The Loop Theorist

Link?:  No link

Wow, thanks for going to take a listen, and thanks to My man Ape for nudging me out the door. I'd just like to add that most of thoes tracks are fairly old, and I havent gotten around to finishing or posting my newer work. I think this is some real incentive to sit down with my tools. Thanks again everyone!!

Loop

Message 9/9                 Date: 15-Sep-02  @  04:00 AM   -   RE: unbeknownst to the artist

dissonance

those tracks are fixed...down to a reasonable bit rate.

all around 6.5MB now.

dissonance

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum