0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Before time runs out!

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2                 Date: 30-Aug-02  @  09:44 PM   -   Before time runs out!

Paullyboy8440

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Well, for the last week or so, i've been working on tracks because in a few days, i'm going to have no time to make tracks anymore. Anyways, i've brought 2 tracks with me. One is in my mixes section because its a remix - take a listen - its dark and breakbeats basically. The other is unfinished and called My world, now yours. The drum programming is done but the tune needs a bit of work. Take a listen and enjoy (i hope). I'm goign to spend some time trying to finish off My World and then take break.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/2                 Date: 05-Sep-02  @  01:45 AM   -   RE: Before time runs out!

Paullyboy8440

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Never rest, never will. ANother track up - remix of a lost track of mine. Influx is prob gonna be there to say i'm prolific and it doesn't sound done. I guess i can't help it. I just keep going. Well, i promise you this will be the last for a while. And if i come up with another - i'll save it for a while and then put it up. This still needs work of course. i'm thinking of changing the synth sounds a bit and the bass. The beat i believe is done. I can't describe the genre because i don't know one. its like a crossbreed between breaks and garage.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum