0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: would love feedback on new song :)

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9                 Date: 21-Aug-02  @  04:12 AM   -   would love feedback on new song :)

queasy00

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

well, my headphones are busted... and my neighbours are very anal about volume... so i'm stuck listening to dancetech tracks (not a bad thing) and uploading my latest.

anyway.

the title is rux30_4 (well, that's not the real title.. it's just a working title to help me organize all my tracks together).

all done on the rm1x for all who want to know.

the production is probably lacking, and i did make a few mistakes on the record (yeah, i basically hit rec on soundforge and have a go on the rm1x)...

ANYWAY (again ;))

your feedback [whatever it is] is always welcome.
thx!
-j

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/9                 Date: 26-Aug-02  @  04:43 PM   -   RE: would love feedback on new song :)

queasy00

just to bump it back on top... i swear i'll only do it once!!  
.//everyone seemed angry when i uploaded because of that whole trackvotes thread. ;(

Message 3/9                 Date: 26-Aug-02  @  08:14 PM   -   RE: would love feedback on new song :)

Maarten

Link?: Link

The beginning reminds me of 2unlimited but soon after the drums and extra spooky synths make up for it. Do think that the sequence doesn't seem fit to the sounds and rest of the song though but here's where we might differ  . Nice sounds.

-M-

Message 4/9                 Date: 26-Aug-02  @  08:30 PM   -   RE: would love feedback on new song :)

xoxos

lol and he's got a gang of tracks up named like that..

"aah, i'll never forget that track, r7-7895-a-CR, brings tears to myeyes.."

amazing! another track that sounds like washing windows. you and maarten might be onto the next hoover  

Message 5/9                 Date: 26-Aug-02  @  08:33 PM   -   RE: would love feedback on new song :)

Maarten

Watch it buddy.

Message 6/9                 Date: 26-Aug-02  @  08:54 PM   -   RE: would love feedback on new song :)

queasy00

washing windows!?!?!?

damnit.. it's an anti wailing guitar rockin' out!!!

hahah.. jokes..

and yeah maarten.. i think we do differ in that ;(

xoxos: hmph! well, when i was doing fasttracker i got up to sux96 i think... and my guitar stuff is gux ;)
but hmph anyway.
-j

Message 7/9                 Date: 27-Aug-02  @  12:08 PM   -   RE: would love feedback on new song :)

xoxos

it's hard to resist the temptation to set up a kick track and set a mic up in the living room, get some windex..

weirdos  

Message 8/9                 Date: 27-Aug-02  @  01:17 PM   -   RE: would love feedback on new song :)

queasy00

c'mon xoxos... it's the in thing. ;)
-j

Message 9/9                 Date: 27-Aug-02  @  02:53 PM   -   RE: would love feedback on new song :)

Maarten

old guy  

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum