0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Keeping the house warm

Viewing all 13 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/13                 Date: 14-Aug-02  @  07:40 PM     Edit: 14-Aug-02  |  08:27 PM   -   Keeping the house warm

enLounge

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hey, this is my latest track. I was really happy about it when I made it but now I'm not sure anymore. I would be really glad for some constructive feedback on this one.

The track is called 'Metro'

Thanks in advance

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/13                 Date: 14-Aug-02  @  08:19 PM   -   RE: Keeping the house warm

Zazza

Link?:  No link

MMmm.. I like it.. nice groove..

What's he singing tho?

''willing to jerk me off it would seem'?

And that link doesnt work..

I like the dub flavour too.....

Message 3/13                 Date: 14-Aug-02  @  08:21 PM   -   RE: Keeping the house warm

xoxos

someone hook you up with a sack?

Message 4/13                 Date: 14-Aug-02  @  08:25 PM   -   RE: Keeping the house warm

enLounge

He singing: "Things in New York isn't always what it seem" :-)

Sack?

Message 5/13                 Date: 14-Aug-02  @  09:59 PM   -   RE: Keeping the house warm

nothingnewhere

this is pretty good man.

yeah it does sound like jerk me off. probably doesnt on the master.

"Sack?" hah, nice.

Message 6/13                 Date: 15-Aug-02  @  03:20 AM   -   RE: Keeping the house warm

Paullyboy8440

Not exactly a huge house fan but i like this.

Message 7/13                 Date: 15-Aug-02  @  05:25 AM   -   RE: Keeping the house warm

damballah

hahaha, I don't hear the NY part at all, just the jerk me off part.

Message 8/13                 Date: 15-Aug-02  @  05:29 AM   -   RE: Keeping the house warm

Paullyboy8440

Hahaha you guys crack me up. First i heard the jerk me off thing. Then when prox mentioned new york - i can't stop hearing it. Its like one of those optical illusion things. Once you see it one way, its hard to see it another.

Message 9/13                 Date: 15-Aug-02  @  10:57 AM   -   RE: Keeping the house warm

k

Link?:  Link

well I know one thing that voice sounds like Robert Platignum (isnt it??) the vocal from one of those tracks on this site he added - so was that you Enlounge?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 10/13                 Date: 15-Aug-02  @  12:36 PM   -   RE: Keeping the house warm

xoxos

platinum=precious metal, logic/orion versions, platignum=makes penis, isn't it? robert bloody platignum.

Message 11/13                 Date: 15-Aug-02  @  02:49 PM   -   RE: Keeping the house warm

proximus

sorry k, I don't know what you are talking about   The voice was sampled from Grandmaster Flash - New York New York, which is a great song btw. Ahh.. now that's hip hop. Maybe Mr Robert liked the same song as I and sampled it too.. or perhaps even more cynical, perhaps mr Robert is Mr Grandmaster Flash 'the rapper of all time' him self.

I don't understand this Sack thing? Should it be Jack? Jacking off?

Thanks for the comments.. they are super.

It's pretty weird, this track sounded very good when I was making it but when I had recorded it and mastered it it was so good. usually it is the other way around for me.

I was thinking of maybe cutting out the *cough* blurry new york sampling and perhaps making a shorter version of the song.

Super!

Message 12/13                 Date: 15-Aug-02  @  04:03 PM   -   RE: Keeping the house warm

bedwyr

fantastic prox. very good indeed!

vote proximus!

Message 13/13                 Date: 15-Aug-02  @  06:22 PM   -   RE: Keeping the house warm

proximus

Thanks Yous verys muchs bedwyr :-)

I updated the file with a remaster.. the volume on the other one was too low.. this one has more punch and more standard volume.

Thanks for listening.

Viewing all 13 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum