0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Another piece of musical madness

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10                 Date: 09-Aug-02  @  07:24 AM   -   Another piece of musical madness

Cloud Nine

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Here I asm again - MAD McCLOUD. I've just put another piece of madness up on the music page, it's called Urban Heat Factor. It's not as mad as OK, in fact it may not be mad at all - perhaps it's totally sane, I dunno. I'll let you be the judges.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/10                 Date: 21-Aug-02  @  04:39 AM   -   RE: Another piece of musical madness

queasy00

Link?:  Link

yo...
listening to your track now...

that droning feedback thing in the background is wicked.

the sound of whatever's that is in the foreground around like.. the 50-1.00 and past area (the appregio'ed thing).. the sequence seems good... and the sound seems really wicked... too.. but soo nintendo-y ;) hahah... cool.

the drums are pretty neat too.. like.. tribaly but not tribal sounding.. (the sequence seems tribally).

anyway... all in all, i loved how it started, but i guess i didn't dig where it went... maybe more variation? like.. i mean more variation in the arrnagment... it seems to go at full for too long with no emptier parts... but maybe you liked it that way.

for some reason, i'm reminded of contra.

anyway.... just my opinion as usual...
-j
ps: maybe try a bit of gatting [a groove style gate] on the appregio thing that runs throughout?

pss: it seems no one ever posts feedback ;( i guess i'm a partial culprit too but still ;)

Message 3/10                 Date: 29-Aug-02  @  03:11 AM   -   RE: Another piece of musical madness

MAD McCLOUD

Hey Thanks! I've been away for the last week, and just seen this.

You say you liked the drums, well you haven't heard anything yet. I'll be putting a couple more new tracks up in the next few days. They're not particularly good tracks, one's a d'n'b hybrid, and the other was supposed to be trip hop, but I dunno what it is now.

The point is though, they were both done in the all new Orion Platinum. The range of sounds has increased dramatically, especially the percussion. I'll make an announcement once they're up.

Incidentally the droning feedback sound in the background is of my own making, it was a vocal sample I played about with in Soundforge. The drums were the simplekit out of AudioMulch.

Message 4/10                 Date: 29-Aug-02  @  04:41 AM   -   RE: Another piece of musical madness

influx

Link?: Link

you really dont need to "make an announcement" m' man...

every time you load or edit a song it comes up on the front page...

just a thought

Message 5/10                 Date: 29-Aug-02  @  12:04 PM   -   RE: Another piece of musical madness

Zazza

Hey, the guy was looking for feedback..

Message 6/10                 Date: 29-Aug-02  @  12:36 PM   -   RE: Another piece of musical madness

xoxos

Link?: Link

who checks the front page?

who checks their email?

Message 7/10                 Date: 29-Aug-02  @  04:54 PM   -   RE: Another piece of musical madness

Zazza

The email checkin' guy

Message 8/10                 Date: 29-Aug-02  @  07:29 PM   -   RE: Another piece of musical madness

MAD McCLOUD

Alright then - no announcements. But I like making announcements - maybe I should try and get a job with the BBC?

Message 9/10                 Date: 29-Aug-02  @  07:30 PM   -   RE: Another piece of musical madness

MAD McCLOUD

...........And remember I'm mad.

Message 10/10                 Date: 29-Aug-02  @  07:48 PM   -   RE: Another piece of musical madness

eeeep!

Mr. Mccloudy!

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum