0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: 2 new tracks..

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6                 Date: 01-Aug-02  @  05:14 PM   -   2 new tracks..

DjMik

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I uploaded 2 new tracks.. I like the other one a LOT myself! "Elevator Music" Even though the structure is still sort of messy. Any comments and ideas getting things arranged would be appreciated!! The other one, "Sonic Race" sounds like a game soundtrack or background music for a extreme sports video or something like that to me.. It's pretty simple, mostly same sounds and samples as on the first one.

I'm off to try and learn some other style next..even I can get tired of making just melodic trance.   House or breakbeat or something.. Should be entertaining!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/6                 Date: 02-Aug-02  @  01:40 PM   -   RE: 2 new tracks..

DjMik

Link?:  Link

The "extacy" smaple kept bugging me so i had to get rid of it.   I don't want my music or myself to be linked to drugs in any way.. I'm not a user myself. I uploaded it again.. This is also a higher quality version (40kbps 22khz stereo) so you can actually hear bit of the verbs etc. Works pretty well with modems too, only rebuffers once or so.. ;) "Elevator Music"

Message 3/6                 Date: 02-Aug-02  @  04:10 PM   -   RE: 2 new tracks..

Def Z

Link?:  No link

mik - I listened to both tracks last night (my soundcard works intermittently). Your chops are great - the mix sounds okay on a stream - I think I heard everything I was supposed to hear. Not really my bag though - I've never been a big fan of "melodic trance". I hope you take this the right way... I was really hoping to hear something...uh...more...uh...different. I've heard most of that before, and I guess that's the point of melodic trance, but maybe that's why I'm not a big fan. Anyhow - it's pretty clear you've got the trance down. I could definitely see myself getting jiggy in a club to both of those tracks. They really moved. As you pointed out though, I would arrange a little different, and get rid of the snare rolls. Too predictable.

Message 4/6                 Date: 04-Aug-02  @  12:51 AM   -   RE: 2 new tracks..

proximus

Link?: Link

I liked both tracks a lot.

Message 5/6                 Date: 05-Aug-02  @  01:45 PM   -   RE: 2 new tracks..

DjMik

Thanks for comments!

Def Z, I see what you mean. Allthough I AM a big fan of melodic trance myself, my tracks are beginning to sound like copies of each other. I'm hoping to get something new into them by trying to do some really different tracks for a change..

Thanks Proximus..btw I REALLY dig some of your tracks!! Beautiful..  

Message 6/6                 Date: 05-Aug-02  @  05:44 PM   -   RE: 2 new tracks..

Paullyboy8440

I liked your sonic race. Reminds me of some song i've heard a while ago... can't put my finger quite on it yet.

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum