0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: eh... track images ?

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7                 Date: 27-Jul-02  @  03:23 AM     Edit: 27-Jul-02  |  03:24 AM   -   +++ eh... track images ? +++

Gromyko

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

So, something happened to dt or to my user profile. Whenever I enter the music section (clicking on the second out of the five buttons up there), I don't get to see any track images.

The checkbox for "[no track pic's]" is ticked, but how the hey do I untick it ? The checkbox works for any particular style, but I can't seem to be able to change it for the Music Section start page.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/7                 Date: 27-Jul-02  @  04:19 PM   -   RE: eh... track images ?

k

Link?:  No link

eh?... the images tick-box is for displaying track images or NOT when you browse the tracks search... It's got nothing to do with the music-section frontpage loadup - (is that what you mean?)

Message 3/7                 Date: 27-Jul-02  @  10:23 PM   -   RE: eh... track images ?

Gromyko

All right - let's forget about the checkbox.

The way it used to be:
Go to dancetech, then click the music button (second one from the left out of those five)
Then, the latest tracks would show up with partial descriptions AND track images.

Lately, everything works the same way, except I can't see any track images.

Something's wrong...

Message 4/7                 Date: 28-Jul-02  @  01:59 AM   -   RE: eh... track images ?

damballah

well, it loads quicker and there's more tracks on the front page now.

Message 5/7                 Date: 28-Jul-02  @  12:12 PM   -   RE: eh... track images ?

Gromyko

Oh - it's supposed to be that way, then ?

Message 6/7                 Date: 28-Jul-02  @  02:55 PM   -   RE: eh... track images ?

k

I see... yes mate - I changed it cos of loading time.... Anyways we're in the middle of remaking the front-end, checkout the link.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/7                 Date: 28-Jul-02  @  03:38 PM   -   RE: eh... track images ?

Gromyko

Well, then. I thought I had changed a setting by mistake. ;o)

The new front-end looks good.

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum