0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Another 2 new tracks

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 26-Jul-02  @  07:53 PM   -   Another 2 new tracks

C9

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I've just put a couple more new tracks up on the music page, and I'd appreciate your comments.

Thanx in advance.

Xoxos, you're probably reading this, so I just thought you might be interested to know I made liberal use of your BlipUltra on both of them.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 24-Aug-02  @  07:22 PM   -   RE: Another 2 new tracks

queasy00

Link?:  Link

hi..

umm... it's like a month later... but maybe you still frequent these boards:

listening to turtle beach right now.

umm. yeah, i guess it does remind me of a turtle and a beach ;) haha... i liked the piercing thing that the track started off with... like, how the other stuff layered on, but it continued to cut through.. that was just cool.

however, i guess i didn't really like the type of track this was (the genre or whatever)...

the quickening of the beat at 3:34 was cool... gives that a droning feel..

listening to laika now.

the first non percussive thing that comes in at 15 seconds is wicked!!! but i really didn't like the rest of the stuff that came in two seconds later ;(

anyway.
yep.
-j

Message 3/3                 Date: 24-Aug-02  @  08:02 PM   -   RE: Another 2 new tracks

xoxos

Link?: Link

i just sent you some votes at 4am in the morning

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum