0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: nu breax - live pants mix

Viewing all 16 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/16                 Date: 26-Jul-02  @  02:05 AM     Edit: 27-Jul-02  |  02:17 AM   -   GT

gt_vibes

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

ready  

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/16                 Date: 26-Jul-02  @  11:22 AM   -   RE: nu breax - live pants mix

xoxos

Link?: Link

look, you can't have that letter, you better pick something else.

Message 3/16                 Date: 26-Jul-02  @  11:30 AM   -   RE: nu breax - live pants mix

xoxos

my god! gt tracks!

wow! to do that break bit you'd have to actually bounce down. why did you have to go there, that's harrrd.

since you're not doing musicv any more and don't belong here, let's talk about how nice that hi hero track is. i like them talkin' tunes, bap-b-bap! bap! ba! doioioing...

Message 4/16                 Date: 26-Jul-02  @  12:33 PM   -   RE: nu breax - live pants mix

k

I rike it arot!   - not bad mate

Message 5/16                 Date: 26-Jul-02  @  08:58 PM   -   RE: nu breax - live pants mix

knowa

Link?:  Link

I really like it.

Message 6/16                 Date: 27-Jul-02  @  02:29 AM   -   RE: nu breax - live pants mix

GT

Sorry about the cranky side - late night "give it up, you suck" demons and all

I appreciate the comments fo sho

Made one hella smile   AND you've given fuel for continuance

Message 7/16                 Date: 28-Jul-02  @  09:50 PM   -   RE: nu breax - live pants mix

milan

hey man, nice track. really relaxed vibe, nice overdiven drop bass, sounds like propper drumandbass but slower. me like. big up!

Message 8/16                 Date: 28-Jul-02  @  10:12 PM   -   RE: nu breax - live pants mix

Paleface

Really like that. Very electro, great beat to it - really, really like that. A lot. (Love to hear a hi-q version...)

Message 9/16                 Date: 30-Jul-02  @  12:33 AM   -   RE: nu breax - live pants mix

GT

influx, did you listen?

Message 10/16                 Date: 30-Jul-02  @  02:24 AM   -   RE: nu breax - live pants mix

influx

I did. I think the drums need to be cut up a bit more to make em more interesting

Im starting to realize that there's two schools of thought regarding drum playing/programming...

one is that drums are there for the beat, as a background...not much change..just a solid drive

two..and this is what I like to do and hear...the drums themselves are fun to listen to....changes, fills, whatever you call em....Im more into that,

SO...while I think it sounds solid and proper, it seems like it just kinda goes.

I want to listen again though, and will before I really have anything else to say

Message 11/16                 Date: 30-Jul-02  @  04:45 AM   -   RE: nu breax - live pants mix

GT

i'm definitely understand you about the drums

thanks for the listen man. all of this was recorded live, on the fly (knobs; mute/unmute) on a RS7000.

to all -i think this track is good enough to really put forth some effort in the final and i'll incorporate all of your comments/suggestions. so, comment freely -like or loath.

Message 12/16                 Date: 30-Jul-02  @  05:00 AM   -   RE: nu breax - live pants mix

influx

ahhh!

well...Ive done that on the RS, too, so... I know where youre comin from...

but..once you get it ironed out, why not use pattern chain, lay it out, then convert to a song and do some edits from there?

seems the most logical way to go about it...and really...thats kinda what I do in cubase. Get a good body goin, then mess around with mutes, etc, then spread it all out and change little parts here and there

Message 13/16                 Date: 02-Aug-02  @  08:36 PM   -   RE: nu breax - live pants mix

marianimal

I really dig this too. Makes sense tho, the 2 different approaches to drums Influx is talking about.

Message 14/16                 Date: 02-Aug-02  @  11:51 PM   -   RE: nu breax - live pants mix

megahead

After palying about with your mutes just lay it all out in different sections in pattern mode(you have 16!) and then play about with the production there,then you have multiple parts at the touch of a button for getting new ideas for the layout of the track.Then as influx said,chain it all together,convert to song and then add some more

Message 15/16                 Date: 02-Aug-02  @  11:52 PM   -   RE: nu breax - live pants mix

megahead

cool tune btw  

Message 16/16                 Date: 03-Aug-02  @  01:25 PM   -   RE: nu breax - live pants mix

milan

damn, i just remembered to vote!

Viewing all 16 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum