0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Korg EA-1 WOW!

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6                 Date: 24-Jul-02  @  08:05 AM   -   Korg EA-1 WOW!

djjessex

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Me and errata got ea-1 a while ago and i have to say im impressed. That little fucker screams! We use a few anamods in the studio but this thing sounds more authentically analog than the nova or the waldorf. On all our new tracks it has replaced them as the bass synth.

And talk about a joy to program. Its so simple that you can coax a good patch in no time. Pump the reso all the way up, and i mean ALL they way, and it just whisles at you. Its great for leads and fx too. We got it dirt cheap from Sister Machine Gun! Well, we thought it was cool.

I recomend it for anyone who wants a fun and inexpensive addition to thier studio. It will serve all you house, jungle, trance, and hip hop fiends out there. Just dont try and program any pads with it...it will just laugh at you.

JeeseX
Saturn Theory

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/6                 Date: 24-Jul-02  @  01:16 PM   -   RE: Korg EA-1 WOW!

Steve Roughley

I must say that I have to agree. My mate has an EA1 and it just sounds beautiful. My EM1 doesn't do bad either, even though its a rompler it is extremely versatile and the sounds are just amazing.

Steve.

Message 3/6                 Date: 24-Jul-02  @  11:33 PM   -   RE: Korg EA-1 WOW!

Keiko Organ Company

Yep them Electribes will be classics, if only they ran off batteries!

Message 4/6                 Date: 25-Jul-02  @  01:06 PM   -   RE: Korg EA-1 WOW!

Steve Roughley

Well, my mate who owns the EA1 Synth has made a battery pack to run it off when he is travelling. He was supposed to show me how to do it a while ago, but we haven't got round to it yet.

STeve.

Message 5/6                 Date: 25-Jul-02  @  09:55 PM   -   RE: Korg EA-1 WOW!

brentym

Link?: Link

on one of the korg yahoo lists, there is an explanation with rudimentary schematics.

don't have the link anymore, though.

Message 6/6                 Date: 26-Jul-02  @  03:55 PM   -   RE: Korg EA-1 WOW!

nothingnewhere

Link?: Link

haha, sister machine gun

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum