0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: keep on pushin'

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/14                 Date: 24-Jul-02  @  12:37 AM     Edit: 24-Jul-02  |  12:39 AM   -   keep on pushin'

DJ MEGAHEAD

Link?:  No link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Its been a while but i'm back....9 hours,14 Marlboro lights,3 nescafe's and a house tune pops out!

Any feedback appreciated

just tell me how good :p

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/14                 Date: 24-Jul-02  @  06:42 PM   -   RE: keep on pushin'

aeon00100

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

all your sounds seem to be out of tune....

Are you great????

You portray yourself to be.....are these your shit tracks?

Just asking...sorry to be blunt :-)

Message 3/14                 Date: 24-Jul-02  @  07:12 PM   -   RE: keep on pushin'

DJ MEGAHEAD

Of course I am great why would I portray myself otherwise?  

But yeah,my own greatness and egotism aside,I'm just trying to make the best out of setup thats getting worse everytime I use it,nothing works properly anymore,and the rapidly declining dance scene here in Dublin means either very little work or as a result not enough money to actually rent a studio for myself  

I can see what you mean about the tune,the mono mix does not work and a lot of the sounds were mixed at higher frequencies due to the monitoring situation.

Message 4/14                 Date: 24-Jul-02  @  07:18 PM   -   RE: keep on pushin'

aeon00100

if you spread your mix out then you let it breathe....[eq-pan-low or hi volume]

but who cares about your mix when you are out of tune....the only thing i can say is monitor all your sounds together to make sure they all work....then start arranging and mixing.....

well you are great so you already knew that ;-)

Message 5/14                 Date: 24-Jul-02  @  08:06 PM   -   RE: keep on pushin'

HydroFonix

Link?:  Link

Well I'm not a sound engineer for sure and with my shitty computer speakers it hard for me to comment on the mixing. But as far as the song content and arrangement go I actually thought it was really good. I like the vocals you throw in there all chopped up, it builds nice and dosen't get too repetitive. I could see myself listening to this in my car. laterz

Hydro

Message 6/14                 Date: 24-Jul-02  @  09:42 PM     Edit: 24-Jul-02  |  10:17 PM   -   RE: keep on pushin'

damballah

File?:  [image]

[image file]

heh heh.

Message 7/14                 Date: 24-Jul-02  @  11:43 PM   -   RE: keep on pushin'

Megahead

Damballah,you watch it!

I'll expose you

yes YOU

YOU BASTARD! ;)

Hydro,cheers man,I knew it couldnt have been that bad,aeon dont be telling me things like that,heres me thinking those festival PA's have once and for all blasted my ears completly tone deaf! As for arranging and mixing,well I'm itching to get my head back into logic,I'm started to get very tired of this bloody RM1x and mackie 1202 wired into a Sony hifi(with DSG!!Digital sound generator!(Be jealous))

Message 8/14                 Date: 25-Jul-02  @  07:12 AM   -   RE: keep on pushin'

damballah

perfectly good image there, djmh. just needs a out of tune lil ditty to go along with it. be really great if you could work a diana ross "lovechild" smaple or two into it. you might try camel no filters 'stead of those lite cowboy killers this go 'round. ;)

Message 9/14                 Date: 25-Jul-02  @  07:05 PM   -   RE: keep on pushin'

megahead

Now theres an idea,a DJ MEGAHEAD disco diva vocal track,all I need is someone stupid enough to sing for me.

You can get Camel no filters? And I thought normal camels were bad enough,I just started giving up (yet again)today.

Message 10/14                 Date: 25-Jul-02  @  08:43 PM   -   RE: keep on pushin'

xoxos

i always loathed that picture.

Message 11/14                 Date: 25-Jul-02  @  08:48 PM   -   RE: keep on pushin'

damballah

not into phlegmish painters?

Message 12/14                 Date: 26-Jul-02  @  11:28 AM   -   RE: keep on pushin'

xoxos

she's all twiggy like a horrible puppet and the guy one is so yuck

Message 13/14                 Date: 26-Jul-02  @  11:33 AM   -   RE: keep on pushin'

xoxos

btw i was going to make fun of that horrible looking chruch lady that's standing in front of steven king but her legs look so bony i feel sorry for her and am really shocked because a proper evil church lady would never look like that.

Message 14/14                 Date: 28-Jul-02  @  02:15 PM   -   RE: keep on pushin'

megahead

heh,what about the guy in the back with the hat

The origional writing on the banner was "WHY MUST PARENTS DIE" whatever that was all about

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum