0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Mackin' on Pongoid's idea

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9                 Date: 16-Jul-02  @  05:45 PM   -   Mackin' on Pongoid's idea

saturntheory

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hey All...

Just recorded a set at a campout this weekend and thought Pongoid's post up in the previous thread was such a nifty idea... I couldn't help myself!

If you can stream MP3 or want to DL a 74 minute MP3 give it a listen. If not, oh well... it's there anyway.

here's the link...

http://www.lynkzmusik.com/028-saturn_theory_-_live_recording/028-saturn_theory_-_live_set.m3u

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/9                 Date: 16-Jul-02  @  06:01 PM   -   RE: Mackin' on Pongoid's idea

k

Link?:  Link

I think pongoid needs a new server, this one streams ok... or mebbe it was just a bad time to stream his set.. i'll try it again.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/9                 Date: 16-Jul-02  @  06:07 PM   -   RE: Mackin' on Pongoid's idea

k

whoops no it doesnt - cuts out alot on broadband.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/9                 Date: 16-Jul-02  @  06:09 PM   -   RE: Mackin' on Pongoid's idea

errata

hmmm... I tried it myself before I posted it. Worked quite nicely.

Sorry...

e

Message 5/9                 Date: 16-Jul-02  @  06:16 PM   -   RE: Mackin' on Pongoid's idea

errata

I can only check it with what I have. What's a decent rate for those who cannot stream this directly? I'd be happy to post it up at a lesser rate with my own space.

(The set that I posted today is on someone elses server, that's how he want's everything on his site).

I'd rather people heard my trax than listened to stutter!

e

Message 6/9                 Date: 16-Jul-02  @  09:11 PM   -   RE: Mackin' on Pongoid's idea

xoxos

gave up. is it 24/22? that's the max i seem to get. doesn't seem to be doing it.

Message 7/9                 Date: 16-Jul-02  @  11:52 PM   -   RE: Mackin' on Pongoid's idea

aeon00100

nothing here

Message 8/9                 Date: 17-Jul-02  @  12:00 AM   -   RE: Mackin' on Pongoid's idea

errata

Link?:  No link

What does "nothing here" mean?

Is it not streaming or was the link bad or are you just making a random Zen emptiness statement?

e

Message 9/9                 Date: 17-Jul-02  @  03:20 AM   -   RE: Mackin' on Pongoid's idea

influx

hahahahahahha!!!!!

the sound of no file streaming would sound like what?

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum