0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: BadAssMoFo Lives!

Viewing all 17 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/17                 Date: 15-Jul-02  @  06:52 PM   -   BadAssMoFo Lives!

chroma

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

that took me long enough...something i redone from scratch after i accidentally deleted the whole song folder, samples, midi and all...stays pretty true to the original but the first one was just all phattt and juicy...oh well i like this...  do you???? sleep now...

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/17                 Date: 15-Jul-02  @  07:52 PM   -   RE: BadAssMoFo Lives!

knowa

Link?:  Link

oh hell yes.

chroma, you've got skills. great arangement and pace. I can't comment about the mix but it sounds dope over these little computer speakers. this is so "party peeeeeeople".

Message 3/17                 Date: 15-Jul-02  @  08:00 PM   -   RE: BadAssMoFo Lives!

milan

Link?: Link

hahaha lol!

frrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrr... bop.

wow, cool changes thruout and they all work. i bet you had lot of fun making this. very good, yes  

Message 4/17                 Date: 15-Jul-02  @  10:48 PM   -   RE: BadAssMoFo Lives!

xoxos

great!

"off" is very good!

Message 5/17                 Date: 15-Jul-02  @  11:16 PM   -   RE: BadAssMoFo Lives!

Steve Roughley

Yes indeed. This is not my usuall cup of tea, but I am feeling what your doing. Very well put together, full of nice sounds. Maybe that key change around the 4 minute mark could be tidied up a bit, but as I say this isn't a style of music that I know about.

I hope you are going to get this pressed (bit of a waste if you don't)

Steve.

Message 6/17                 Date: 16-Jul-02  @  12:12 AM   -   RE: BadAssMoFo Lives!

influx

hey cool track Chroma!

sounds like the marching snare is a little far back....maybe a definite 2/4 snare would help.

sounds really cool tho!

Message 7/17                 Date: 16-Jul-02  @  12:44 AM   -   RE: BadAssMoFo Lives!

Chroma

thanks all for your kind words!

yes fun! i actually wrote this YEARS ago when i didnt know what the hell i was doing (dance composition-wise), still dont hehe! i didnt even work with midi then; just dumped samples together in acid etc.

steve roughley: which key change is that? when the whole section goes up? i kinda missed it...

influx: that marching snare is actually a high passed break, sposed to be a "skittering" background thing, along with the main beat...there's a 2 + 4 snare but its a kinda trashy snare...

based on the love i have received on dt i am sufficiently inspired to drop a copy of my cd off at a few unappreciative radio stations and money-grabbing, bastard labels...

what do you call that condition when you post a track on dt and cant sleep wondering if anyone has posted comments yet?  

Message 8/17                 Date: 16-Jul-02  @  12:47 AM   -   RE: BadAssMoFo Lives!

xoxos

wanking  

Message 9/17                 Date: 16-Jul-02  @  01:13 AM   -   RE: BadAssMoFo Lives!

influx

narcissism 

Message 10/17                 Date: 16-Jul-02  @  01:16 AM   -   RE: BadAssMoFo Lives!

xoxos

i said that already :p

Message 11/17                 Date: 16-Jul-02  @  05:28 AM   -   RE: BadAssMoFo Lives!

chroma

grrr---> 

Message 12/17                 Date: 16-Jul-02  @  07:29 AM   -   RE: BadAssMoFo Lives!

influx

come on. "art" types...ya just cant help it. intrinsic characteristic that "look at me" type stuff

nothin wrong with it...

Message 13/17                 Date: 16-Jul-02  @  09:29 AM   -   RE: BadAssMoFo Lives!

chroma

yep...what is art without an audience anyway?
LOOKIE LOOKIE!!! 

Message 14/17                 Date: 16-Jul-02  @  09:48 AM   -   RE: BadAssMoFo Lives!

xoxos

umm.. a sensory exploration?

i got nothing wrong with 'lookie me!' but you ought to have no problems with being called a wanker and a narcissist when you say 'lookie me!' esp. when you have an 'i like to jack off' sample in yer track innit.

Message 15/17                 Date: 16-Jul-02  @  10:15 AM   -   RE: BadAssMoFo Lives!

chroma

damn i meant grrr--->     

okay?

ive been on dt long enough not to take offense at
anything...and yes sensory exploration...ive done
exclusively that for a few years...i was joking
with that art/audience thing AND that lookie
lookie...maybe its my esl-ness showing

Message 16/17                 Date: 16-Jul-02  @  11:09 AM   -   RE: BadAssMoFo Lives!

bedwyr

Link?:  Link

it's eal now. additional. makes me sound like i got more than two.

great track!

Message 17/17                 Date: 16-Jul-02  @  09:11 PM   -   RE: BadAssMoFo Lives!

xoxos

chroma: one of my primary functions is to "be the guy who states the blatantly obvious." i might be a thick mofo but somehow the guy i'm sitting next to is always thicker. amazing!

but what's really sad is that so often my 'blatantly obvious' just seems to go straight over so many heads.

Viewing all 17 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum