0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: a word on MP3 ecoding

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 13-Jul-02  @  12:30 AM   -   a word on MP3 ecoding

k

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

some people use odd formats like 11k stereo or 16k etc.. I dunno about other users, but yes my soundcard will play them thru windows sound mapper driver, but my PRO audio out drivers wont supprt those formats and i cant play them on the main system which is how it's wired

worth a thought.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 13-Jul-02  @  12:53 AM   -   RE: a word on MP3 ecoding

influx

Link?: Link

Ive had problems with odd formats, too

Message 3/3                 Date: 13-Jul-02  @  01:51 AM   -   RE: a word on MP3 ecoding

k

Link?:  Link

hey checkit out - now when you play a track in winamp it's titled etc all nice, no more filename  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum