0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: SUBMERGE++++COMING SOON!!

Viewing all 13 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/13                 Date: 10-Jul-02  @  11:27 PM   -   SUBMERGE++++COMING SOON!!

DJ MEGAHEAD

Link?:  No link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Anyone have that Chillout moods 7CD set that is being continuously advertised on E4? Sounds good,I might buy it.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/13                 Date: 11-Jul-02  @  04:04 AM   -   RE: SUBMERGE++++COMING SOON!!

k

File?:  No file

I WANT THE RINGTONE!!!!!!!!.. and i dont even have a mobile!!  

Message 3/13                 Date: 16-Jul-02  @  11:14 PM     Edit: 16-Jul-02  |  11:16 PM   -   RE: SUBMERGE++++COMING SOON!!

DJ RAFF D GAFFF

We've been having some trouble transferring the Audio DAT to a hard drive,will get it sorted soon when the cables arrive.

Peace,love and keep and keep keepin it real

Yo

RDF

Message 4/13                 Date: 17-Jul-02  @  01:53 AM   -   RE: SUBMERGE++++COMING SOON!!

k

Link?:  Link

I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/13                 Date: 17-Jul-02  @  11:33 PM   -   RE: SUBMERGE++++COMING SOON!!

DJ RAFF D GAFFF

Thanks k,still having problems,hopefully have it sorted tommorrow and get it uploaded if I get time.Gotta get a mic to get the actual ringtone again,but the track has the origional recording of it fed through various pitch and chorus pedals.It sounds real rubbery like.

Hey,you are my one only fan so far,I have to ask if that is you stalking me in the backround of the picture in mo bio? You know you have to pay to get your picture taken with the beats_master_bitch_bangin'_raff_d_gaff??(or so they call me)

Message 6/13                 Date: 18-Jul-02  @  12:31 AM   -   RE: SUBMERGE++++COMING SOON!!

k

na, not me   - so come on, where is it?... i can hardly stand the suspense ( 

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/13                 Date: 18-Jul-02  @  04:28 PM   -   RE: SUBMERGE++++COMING SOON!!

damballah

Link?: Link

hehe. have to pay? ha! how many pounds (or euros or whatever it is you call your money) stuffed into g-strings did that piccie cost you? ;)

Message 8/13                 Date: 18-Jul-02  @  06:47 PM   -   RE: SUBMERGE++++COMING SOON!!

megahead

Heh,I haven't got a clue who that person is,a mate took it on his travels in the states last summer.That bloke in the background is very very suspicious looking tho,an almost "my balls are taking control of my hands" look about him!

Anyway,it doesnt look like the track is gonna happen,the DAT I mastered onto is fu.cked not the cables. I have something else in the pipeline.

Stay tuned

Message 9/13                 Date: 19-Jul-02  @  02:30 AM   -   RE: SUBMERGE++++COMING SOON!!

k

doh!!

Message 10/13                 Date: 19-Jul-02  @  10:23 AM   -   RE: SUBMERGE++++COMING SOON!!

xoxos

DAT??  

Message 11/13                 Date: 19-Jul-02  @  06:38 PM   -   RE: SUBMERGE++++COMING SOON!!

megahead

Long story put briefly...

No computer with soundcard to record onto,lent my CD writer to someone before I went travelling,has not come back yet,temporary replacement,I hate the thing! And absolute time is a ing joke....

Message 12/13                 Date: 20-Jul-02  @  01:14 AM   -   RE: SUBMERGE++++COMING SOON!!

xoxos

hey, at least you've got a funny picture of a man who looks a bit irritated with his head attached to some kind of machine.

Message 13/13                 Date: 23-Jul-02  @  07:57 PM   -   RE: SUBMERGE++++COMING SOON!!

megahead

I knocked up something today,I bet you are all delighted  

Keep on pushin'- DJ MEGAHEAD
(old school hard house! Tommorrow....)

Viewing all 13 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum