0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: K, I've just listened to Chicken Le

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9                 Date: 07-Jul-02  @  03:27 AM   -   K, I've just listened to Chicken Le

Cloud Nine

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

gs Music. I like it, especially Flying Dub. Excellent stuff!

Could you do me a favour and delete the last track on my track list, because there's no way I can do it from this side of the site. I just get an error message coming up all the time telling me that the image file can't be found, or something like that anyway.

Thanks.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/9                 Date: 07-Jul-02  @  11:53 AM   -   RE: K, I've just listened to Chicken Le

k

i replaced the image already for you to delete it (that was like 3 days ago!)

Message 3/9                 Date: 07-Jul-02  @  01:32 PM   -   RE: K, I've just listened to Chicken Le

Cloud Nine

Have you? Oh! Well, thank you. I'll have to go and attend to it then!

To be honest I haven't looked for the last couple of days - sorry.

Message 4/9                 Date: 11-Jul-02  @  04:11 AM   -   RE: K, I've just listened to Chicken Le

k

Link?: Link

yeah it's real old shit, but my dat is knackered now for like 12 months, all the tapes playback at a meyter level of like +6 and digital distort to on all the outs analog & s/pdif (didnt check optical tho)... and that music was all i had encoded on the pc... i got a cheap-assed dancehall-junglist track in the pc too, but i cant make an mp3 cos i cant transfer it from dat (grrrrrrrrrr)

so er... anyways there is the cheapassed junglist track, you cant really hear the drum variations very well or the voocals.

Message 5/9                 Date: 11-Jul-02  @  05:16 AM   -   RE: K, I've just listened to Chicken Le

Cloud Nine

Oh yeah, I agree the sound quality's crap - just didn't like to say so. But they are interesting tracks, and as I said before I like Flying Dub.

If you think it's that poor, why did you stick up as a virtual album?

Message 6/9                 Date: 11-Jul-02  @  09:48 AM   -   RE: K, I've just listened to Chicken Le

xoxos

here's me crossing my dingers and waiting for the next incarnation of k the musician

i meant to say fingers. look, f, next to d...

Message 7/9                 Date: 11-Jul-02  @  04:51 PM   -   RE: K, I've just listened to Chicken Le

k

Link?:  Link

I cant frikkin wait!..  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/9                 Date: 11-Jul-02  @  04:57 PM     Edit: 11-Jul-02  |  05:07 PM   -   RE: K, I've just listened to Chicken Le

k

another oldie off a casette tape (no dat machine as noted) - never finished this one, co written by the original writer (lyric & original melody) the vocalist (who came in and sang a new melody phrasing by accident which totaly altered the track and made it better), and me (totaly reworked re-written backing & production) - It needs a verse vocal, so the verses are quite sparse to allow for that addtion, a bit of a speed-up and whatever else... great hook tho!!! - crossover club/charty type thing - but out of date vibe now

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/9                 Date: 11-Jul-02  @  08:34 PM   -   RE: K, I've just listened to Chicken Le

xoxos

i fibbed, it really was my dingers.

can i get her on my new track then?

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum