0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: New Music Section front end

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 01-Jul-02  @  06:42 PM   -   New Music Section front end

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

easier now eh!... lot's of stuff to play  

we can start to promote it more in a little while, really go for it and add on retailing system so people can sell their created ALBUMS direct with credit card sales...

Also, notice the new DT ARTIST ALBUMS column... if you create an Album it appears on the frontpage for streaming... you can stack the order of Album tracks now very easily... obviously it's better if you have more than a few tracks added, but once we set it up so people can retail their albums this'll provide more incentive to actualy create a proper album with a full tracklist.

So, we need to re-define the amount of tracks per user - how many would be good per-album?.. 10?.. 12?.. then we can define the total amount of tracks per user...

what about 3 albums per user max at 10 tracks per album = 30 tracks per user?? - obviously you can create one only or two with more tracks or have the same tracks on some of the albums etc... what do you think?

Adding on Hi-Fi space will be easy, and all added hi-fi versions will display automaticaly with no need to re-add them to lists... you work with the current tracklists and add hi-fi versions which associate with already added lo-fi demo's??

or mebbe that wont work cos some people might want to ONLY add hi-fi (people are odd like that)... hmm... well, we'll work it out..

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 01-Jul-02  @  08:31 PM   -   RE: New Music Section front end

xoxos

Link?: Link

oh god i dunno.. i'll just post up more fake waltz stuff, but i hope someone sorts out some albums to listen to.. i gotta search for a slide for my pa, and there's a lot of 'em to go through...

Message 3/4                 Date: 01-Jul-02  @  09:01 PM   -   RE: New Music Section front end

k

Link?:  Link

you can now stream the readers chart too, all in one stream with titles and artist names appearing in winamp so far (more work to do on that front)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/4                 Date: 02-Jul-02  @  12:19 AM   -   RE: New Music Section front end

xoxos

Link?: Link

okay, but you're a bloody fool if you think i'm going to implant a cellphone or any other receiver in my molar.. wait.. what's with this strange formation of fillings anyway? why do i hear these voices? was that LARD song really a joke anyway? AAARRRGGGHHHH hideous computer god that controls us all..

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum