0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: What MP3 encoder ??

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 01-Jul-02  @  02:08 PM   -   What MP3 encoder ??

k

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

sure we did this a few times, but... I spent the last few days listening to endless DT Users tracks streamed as albums or playlists... and noticed some users get files with less top midrange alaising noise at lo-fi (around 4-7k) and other get alot.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 01-Jul-02  @  05:55 PM   -   RE: What MP3 encoder ??

milan

Link?: Link

razorlame

Message 3/5                 Date: 01-Jul-02  @  06:07 PM   -   RE: What MP3 encoder ??

Mindspawn

Link?: Link

MP3 Producer, sometimes Sound Forge, but I think the two tracks I have up here are both from the MP3 Producer prog...

Message 4/5                 Date: 01-Jul-02  @  07:52 PM   -   RE: What MP3 encoder ??

k

Link?:  Link

damn! - should have made a note of which track it was... if i stumble across it i'll mail the user to find out which it was...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/5                 Date: 02-Jul-02  @  12:46 AM   -   RE: What MP3 encoder ??

C9

Link?:  No link

Analog X ACM Convert, and I'm going to try Cakewalks built in mp3 convertor, cos I haven't used it up till now.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum