0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Breaks track with gritty bassies

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10                 Date: 21-Jun-02  @  12:30 AM   -   Breaks track with gritty bassies

Maarten

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Now that I have a sertan sumone's attension I'll adres the rest...
Two new tracks up, Her Whistle (Breaks) and RadioActive (Techno), in the middle of purchasing a new home and selling my current one so to make the place look a bit bigger my gear is going away for a few weeks (hopefully not months)   So I promise not to bother you lot with the "please listen to me tracks" posts but catch up on the listening the coming period...
Would appreciate your comments and advise on the mix etc as I'm gonna have plenty of time on my hands to tune the audio on me PC (unfortunately).

Thanks,
Maarten

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/10                 Date: 21-Jun-02  @  12:44 AM   -   RE: Breaks track with gritty bassies

Maarten

I've never broken a promise this fast... I uploaded a third breaks track "DisFunk", *sigh*. Been saying goodbye to my gear all week and completed like six tracks or so. hehe, hope my girlfriend still recognises me.

Message 3/10                 Date: 21-Jun-02  @  01:18 AM   -   RE: Breaks track with gritty bassies

influx

Link?:  Link

whats funny is that youll probably end up using your PC only!

was I the one that was sposed to take a look?

Message 4/10                 Date: 21-Jun-02  @  07:50 AM   -   RE: Breaks track with gritty bassies

Maarten

That remark deserves some spanking. hehe, *sob*... and yes, I'd appreciate your view as master of the breaks & gritty bass universe.  

Message 5/10                 Date: 21-Jun-02  @  10:49 AM   -   RE: Breaks track with gritty bassies

panama

Link?:  No link

the wind cries mary? it's got like a shuffle
groove to it. I dunno if I like that square sound
for some reason. Sounds a little overused,
needs some mangle action (weird effects) to
bring it along. Drums sound good.

nice background vibe with the techno track.

Message 6/10                 Date: 23-Jun-02  @  11:22 AM   -   RE: Breaks track with gritty bassies

Maarten

Thanks panama, mangle action has to wait though... my gear is disconnected and gone as of last Friday (cold turkey all over again damnit   ).

Message 7/10                 Date: 25-Jun-02  @  05:56 AM   -   RE: Breaks track with gritty bassies

Mindspawn

Nice work Maarten, specially liked "Disfunk." Very yummy vibe. The others didna reach out an' grab me, but I did get into 'em. Methinks I just really dislike low bitrate sound... not your fault there... Anyhoos, the ideas seem pretty yummy in both the first two trax, it was just a bit muddy, not much definition, which could just be the low bitrates... But Disfunk, even low bit sounded munchy good. Me dug the groove mostly, you get a kind CJ Bolland thing goin' on with the bounce of the track... very seductive...

Message 8/10                 Date: 25-Jun-02  @  06:42 AM   -   RE: Breaks track with gritty bassies

influx

I did listen, and will do so again tonight.

Message 9/10                 Date: 25-Jun-02  @  06:08 PM   -   RE: Breaks track with gritty bassies

Maarten

Glad you liked it Mindspawn!

Message 10/10                 Date: 02-Jul-02  @  02:04 PM   -   RE: Breaks track with gritty bassies

milan

hey maarten, listened to the new tracks at last. good stuff as usuall. just though iŽd say that  

actually... didnt like radioactive as much as some other stuff, but disFunk grabbed me from the start. well funky groove, you could breakdance to this!

cheers, M

:P

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum