0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing all 25 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/25                 Date: 07-Jun-02  @  02:27 PM   -   YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

heh heh  

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/25                 Date: 07-Jun-02  @  02:44 PM   -   RE: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bastiaan

Link?: Link

nooooooooooooo!!!!

Message 3/25                 Date: 07-Jun-02  @  02:46 PM   -   RE: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bedwyr

yessss! bas in numero uno.

noooooooooo! english scum!

Message 4/25                 Date: 07-Jun-02  @  02:53 PM   -   RE: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

milan

ah so thats what you on about  

congrats bas!

Message 5/25                 Date: 07-Jun-02  @  03:00 PM   -   RE: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maarten

Your stupid college mates, friends, family and collegue's just kicked me out of the top 5, ya dutch bastard! Ohh wait, I voted also   congrats!

Message 6/25                 Date: 07-Jun-02  @  03:36 PM   -   RE: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bastiaan

Hehe...I just LUVE my friends...finally found good use for them...I mean when you have a sampler and a VA or two: who needs friends then..

Message 7/25                 Date: 07-Jun-02  @  04:48 PM   -   RE: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxos

hey, i love a couple of electro diddlies an dsome snappy drums. all about motion, no glorious overtures of crappiness or anything.

Message 8/25                 Date: 07-Jun-02  @  10:34 PM   -   RE: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sitar

Link?:  Link

Woohoo! Although I have to say seeing a red arrow pointing toward the pit of hell next to my track is about as depressing as it gets.

Message 9/25                 Date: 08-Jun-02  @  02:00 AM   -   RE: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maarten

He might as well have em blink eh Sitar?

Message 10/25                 Date: 08-Jun-02  @  02:59 AM   -   RE: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sitarsong

Yes. That's all I need. The blinking red southbound arrow from hell.

Message 11/25                 Date: 08-Jun-02  @  01:03 PM   -   RE: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bastiaan

Red arrows, I don't know how that feels..all I get is green arrows... I feel I'm in the same league as Britney now. Do you think she'd consider having a go with me?

Well actually I'd prefer something a lil' more brown sugary...

Message 12/25                 Date: 08-Jun-02  @  08:21 PM   -   RE: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sitar

The red arrows will show up. They always do. You're on top now, but everybody is trying to shoot you down when you're on top. It's lonely at the top, and you know the red arrows are just around the corner. :P

Message 13/25                 Date: 08-Jun-02  @  08:25 PM   -   RE: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paullyboy8440

It'll never turn RED! NO!

Message 14/25                 Date: 08-Jun-02  @  08:59 PM   -   RE: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bastiaan

Hmmm..that will never take away the pure satisfaction of having 4 of my debut songs in the top 10.

Message 15/25                 Date: 08-Jun-02  @  09:00 PM   -   RE: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bastiaan

top 11 actually...Help I've got orange arrows....I need alcohol

Message 16/25                 Date: 09-Jun-02  @  01:53 AM   -   RE: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sitar

That's great Bastiaan. Good tracks.

Message 17/25                 Date: 09-Jun-02  @  10:37 AM   -   RE: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bastiaan

Thank you, sitar...they're a bit short tho (I need to work a bit on my composition skills, I find it hard to keep a track interesting for more than 1 or 2 minutes)

Message 18/25                 Date: 12-Jun-02  @  01:23 AM   -   RE: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pongoid

where the fuck is this chart, anyhow?

Message 19/25                 Date: 12-Jun-02  @  01:33 AM   -   RE: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

milan

so much for the new easy to understand icons  

Message 20/25                 Date: 12-Jun-02  @  03:45 AM   -   RE: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nexodus

Click on the music icon Ape. Then scroll down a little. And listen to Fantasy World and Manhattan Chill by Nexodux (aka sitar) while your at it :P

Message 21/25                 Date: 12-Jun-02  @  04:46 AM   -   RE: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damballah

Nexodux?

Message 22/25                 Date: 12-Jun-02  @  09:51 AM   -   RE: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxos

wannabe

Message 23/25                 Date: 12-Jun-02  @  12:17 PM   -   RE: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

situx

Link?:  No link

Jeez.

Message 24/25                 Date: 12-Jun-02  @  06:42 PM   -   RE: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damballah

How do you teal one nexodux track from another? I've probably just committed a fowl. Your tern, ya loon.

Message 25/25                 Date: 12-Jun-02  @  08:00 PM   -   RE: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sitar

ya big bubune

Viewing all 25 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum