0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: SITAR i used a SITAR

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10                 Date: 03-Jun-02  @  10:15 PM   -   SITAR i used a SITAR

Bastiaan (Hajee)

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

3 new tracks uploaded...one's an old track the others are all from this week...

I'm playing again...lemme know aht you think..there all a bit raw still..

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/10                 Date: 04-Jun-02  @  12:13 AM   -   RE: SITAR i used a SITAR

sitarsong

I saw your track on the music page "England Sucks" LOL!!!!!! I love this place. I think you spelled England with an M instead of an N! LOL!!!! Gonna have a listen.

Message 3/10                 Date: 04-Jun-02  @  12:21 AM   -   RE: SITAR i used a SITAR

sitarsong

Listening to this track sucks. I think that's the one I clicked. It took a little while to buffer. Nice clean mix. Bass frequencies are excellent. Great track. Nice and happy. I like the counterpoint/harmony. Lovely track really. I would walk away from a club remembering this one as the nights' memory. Too short  

I'll listen to another at another time. Gotta post and run. Really excellent track!

Message 4/10                 Date: 04-Jun-02  @  02:50 AM   -   RE: SITAR i used a SITAR

Paullyboy8440

Link?:  No link

We all know that Englamd Surks already!

Message 5/10                 Date: 04-Jun-02  @  08:43 AM   -   RE: SITAR i used a SITAR

Bastiaan (Hajee)

Goddam, I changed the spellink. arite!

I hope you guys like the Robot track too...made it in an hour, so it's a bit ruff...you DID like the 'this tracks sucks harder'? Thanks. Hehe...it is a bit cheesy tho...more feedback on my songs please (I put up 4... ;)

Message 6/10                 Date: 04-Jun-02  @  02:54 PM   -   RE: SITAR i used a SITAR

k

Link?:  No link

that robot track image is superb! lol! (cant listen right now to the music tho, on a mates pc with sound off)

Message 7/10                 Date: 04-Jun-02  @  05:28 PM   -   RE: SITAR i used a SITAR

Bastiaan (Hajee)

Thank you...please gimme some feedback too....I finally seem to crawl out of a 1,5 year creative slum. (I think you mean the robot grafic for the dutch cheese track??)

Message 8/10                 Date: 04-Jun-02  @  06:07 PM   -   RE: SITAR i used a SITAR

sitar

Link?:  Link

I forgot if I voted for the England song, so I went and voted now. Listening again. Nice  

Message 9/10                 Date: 04-Jun-02  @  06:29 PM     Edit: 04-Jun-02  |  06:30 PM   -   RE: SITAR i used a SITAR

Bastiaan (Hajee)

thank you. some feedback on my other songs (albeit in their embryonic state) would be nice...

Message 10/10                 Date: 04-Jun-02  @  06:40 PM   -   RE: SITAR i used a SITAR

sitar

Link?:  Link

Yea. I'm at work now and the computer is horrible to listen on.

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum